RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Decisions decisions...
Katrina pouts slightly, then looks at Sebastian. "We... we haven't found a way to send Sebastian back home.... I mean... if he wants to go..." She trails of, not particularly certain how she feels about him going herself. Saying it out loud made it more immediate.
Quote this message in a reply
(12-24-2016, 12:53 AM)Gedeon Salazar Wrote: Gedeon straightens up, giving Trevor a sideways look. "Has he met me? Dangerous situations are...." Looking at the Professor, she shrugs, letting that sentence go. "Alright, boss. You know what we can do. Call me when you need me."

Standing up, she looks at Trevor and Malcolm. "We going?" She thumbs toward the door to the Student Lounge.

Malcolm nods almost absently.

"O..k..kay P..prof..fessor."

He follows Gedeon out to the student lounge.

"A w..walk to c..clear our m..minds m..might h..help. Let m.me g..go g..get my coat."
(12-24-2016, 01:01 AM)Katrina Wrote: Katrina pouts slightly, then looks at Sebastian. "We... we haven't found a way to send Sebastian back home.... I mean... if he wants to go..." She trails of, not particularly certain how she feels about him going herself. Saying it out loud made it more immediate.

"Forge has worked with temporal technology in the past.  But he sent word to Cable who is a time traveler to consult with him about the best way to return Sebastian to his own timeline.  One of the easiest ways to fix the problems for Saleem and Sebastian is to have Lisa reverse whatever she has done to them." 

If there aren't any more questions, the Professor reminds you all of school tomorrow and then says his goodbyes then leaves to work on these problems.

Everyone is free to leave.

Sebastian looks over at Katrina and says, "Thanks.  There is so much going on here... I mean, I was feeling like you guys have enough to deal without adding my problem to the pile." 
Trevor hides his smirk as he follows Gedeon out of the meeting room.  

"We aren't going to listen, are we?" Trevor states as if he already knew the answer.  "It's too boring hanging out here all day.  But I suppose you [Katrina] would feel more comfortable hunting for Benjamin in the Tunnels?"
"I..I'm with.h y..you g..guys. I'v..ve alw..ways been an outc..cast, I..I know how it ff.feels."
(12-31-2016, 04:49 AM)Malcontent Wrote: "I..I'm with.h y..you g..guys. I'v..ve alw..ways been an outc..cast, I..I know how it ff.feels."

"With you, who," Trevor asks.  "Do you want to hunt for Benjamin or Jack?  If we are going to do this we should split into equal sized groups.  I don't know who wants to go but if Gedeon and I are going after Benjamin then who wants to go after Jack and Lisa.  We do have some idea where Ben is at; in the sewers but we don't know where Jack is hiding so it will require a little more digging.  Maybe since we'll be underground, Katrina should go with us too.  She might be able to use her powers to sense movement underground or something.  I figured Aurum and Johnny would go after Jack since he's been directing much of his annoyingness toward her.  I doubt the new kid with wings would want to join us in the sewer so he could go with Aurum.  The other new kid's blowing power might work really well underground as long as he doesn't blow any manhole covers."

So that's seven of us so far.  Me, Gedeon, Spade and blowy-guy, in one group.  And Aurum, Interface, and Wing-guy, in the other group."
Ashley strolls out of the room and arrives where the small group was discussing what to do next. 

"What's up?"  She pauses when she notices the serious looks on their faces and then asks, "I know that look.  That's the look of teenagers up to no good!  Well, count me in!  What are we up too?"

She listens to their ideas and then replies, "I really don't have any preferences.  Well I guess if I could avoid the sewers I would pick that one.  But if it's decided my abilities would be put to best use under the city, I'll go.  I might even be able to create us some hip-waders." 
John turns to Trevor and peers at him for awhile.  Blowy guy?  Wing-guy?  "We do have names, you know.  And yeah, something like this..." he spreads his wings out, and the sheer wingspan almost reaches the edges of the table "...might be difficult for us to deal with in enclosed spaces."
(01-16-2017, 11:21 AM)Johnny Blair Wrote: John turns to Trevor and peers at him for awhile.  Blowy guy?  Wing-guy?  "We do have names, you know.  And yeah, something like this..." he spreads his wings out, and the sheer wingspan almost reaches the edges of the table "...might be difficult for us to deal with in enclosed spaces."

Trevor smirks a little and replies, "Sorry.  I got lost in your dreamy eyes and forgot your code names."  He pauses for a second then adds sarcastically, "Oh no, wait a minute, you didn't tell us your code names.  You'll need a code name.  Can't very well go around telling everyone your name is John.  You see mutants aren't really liked so having a public identity wouldn't be very smart.  If you don't like Wing guy, how about Bird Brain?"
"Alright then if no one has any objections," Johnny says.  "In the group going after Jack, we have Aurum, Graffiti, John, and myself.  Then in the group looking for Benjamin in the sewers, we have Ballista, Gedeon, James, Malcontent and Spade.  Is there anyone else who wants to go?"

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon