RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Decisions decisions...
Gedeon adds into the conversation, "That's all assuming that Jack is the one doing the driving. Lisa was the one that took them away. Since it at least seemed like teleportation, she could have taken them anywhere by now."
Quote this message in a reply
Gloom smiles at the winged guy's awkwardness, then waves to Trevor. Crossing her arms, she waits for everyone to decide what they are doing.

[Image: 21723385813_70d64d9504_m.jpg]
(02-09-2017, 11:39 PM)Gedeon Salazar Wrote: Gedeon adds into the conversation, "That's all assuming that Jack is the one doing the driving. Lisa was the one that took them away. Since it at least seemed like teleportation, she could have taken them anywhere by now."

"Excellent observation.... Best to start at the beginning then, at the house?  Maybe they will call someone they care about, like Mom or Dad?" Maybe they know where to look better than we do?"
(02-02-2017, 05:49 PM)James Carter Wrote: He leans in close to Johnny with the wings. "Hey, what are Morlocks?"

John just shrugs.  "No clue."

"Back to the issue of this Jack kid, you guys knew him a lot better than me.  Did he go anywhere off-campus when he felt annoyed or stressed-out or such?  That might be a better place to look than his parents' house, since I'm guessing his parents are like all of our parents and were...uncertain, about how to react to their child having...well, these things."

He waves to his wings as if to imply mutant abilities.
Jessica chuckles and shakes her head.  "Well the only person here that could use the tool that might be able to locate him --Cerebro-- decided to tag out this mission.  Typical.  Then again, Jean has hurt herself using it so I doubt Aurum could use it without being lobotomized. You guys need a really powerful telepath if you wanted to pull this one off."  Jessca glances toward Demi and with a smirk says, "No offense, sunshine"
Gloom makes a scoffing noise and smirks. "None taken. Considering she almost died, last time, I have a vested interest in her NOT doing that again, without serious supervision." As she speaks, shadows gather around her feet, slide up her back, and cascade outward in the brief image of dark wings, before they disappear again.

She glances at Interface briefly, before casting her eyes downward conspiratorially. "But... Not ALL the telepaths in this place are bound 'the rules'... There's one I can think of that is quite powerful... Maybe even more powerful than Xavier."

Johnny nods.  There were only a few Telepaths residing at the Institute.  Professor X, Jean and Psylocke.  However, there was one other who is here but unseen. 

"Do you think she'll help?  The White Queen?" Johnny asks Demi without showing any of the tenderness he spoke to Aurum with earlier.  "She seems to be more interested in playing a cat and mouse game with Aurum.  Offering her bits of cheese until she figures out the answer to the maze on her own.  It's effing annoying!"
When the group grows silent, Ashley glances around at everyone the whispers, "Is there a reason why no on is talking?  Did Professor X do his mind freeze on everyone except me or something?"
Gloom scowls slightly at Ashley. "I'm thinking, Butterfly." She looks back at Interface. "It's the only option we have right now. And she might be amused at our going behind the Professor's back. Really, there's no harm in asking. She was my mentor too, remember? Just because Roslyn is teacher's pet, doesn't mean she won't help us."

"Who are you referring to?/ Mind cluing us new kids in at least?  Asking for our input while keeping secrets is loco. We need to know what we are getting into."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon