RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Decisions decisions...
"I..." Her eyes flick between Interface and the rest of the gathered students. Then she looks down, seeming ashamed. "I'd just as soon sit this out. I can't bring myself to face Jack, right now."

Suddenly, darkness spreads from her hairline back, her skin gains a pale greyish cast, and her clothes become black. In fact, there is abruptly a completely different girl in front of them. "Chill, goldfish. You sit back. I got this one."

She looks at the assembled kids, her gaze stopping on John. "Hi. I'm Gloom, for those who haven't had the pleasure..."

Interface: The constant hum of voices from the mindlink suddenly stop, though you still feel the link, and Aurum behind it... She had mentioned that it's actually quiet when she's inside Gloom.
[Image: 21723385813_70d64d9504_m.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
James had hung back from the group, not knowing what else to do.  He still didn't know where his room was.  Then the other kids started talking about sewers and looking for Jack.  Maybe he could help but the Professor did tell them it wasn't safe, that others were looking into all this.  Then....

~The beautiful girl just transformed into a beautiful girl.~
"Whoa."
(01-23-2017, 03:52 AM)Aurum Wrote: "I..." Her eyes flick between Interface and the rest of the gathered students. Then she looks down, seeming ashamed. "I'd just as soon sit this out. I can't bring myself to face Jack, right now."

Suddenly, darkness spreads from her hairline back, her skin gains a pale greyish cast, and her clothes become black. In fact, there is abruptly a completely different girl in front of them. "Chill, goldfish. You sit back. I got this one."

She looks at the assembled kids, her gaze stopping on John. "Hi. I'm Gloom, for those who haven't had the pleasure..."

Interface: The constant hum of voices from the mindlink suddenly stop, though you still feel the link, and Aurum behind it... She had mentioned that it's actually quiet when she's inside Gloom.
[Image: 21723385813_70d64d9504_m.jpg]

John raises an eyebrow at that.  Definitely very interesting.  Something weird about that transformation...wasn't that girl all ghostly just a few minutes before?  Something about this new girl is...kinda hot.  When 'Gloom' focuses her gaze on John, he pales slightly as he suddenly realizes he's wearing a goofy grin while looking at her.  Crap!  Telepath!  He looks away for a moment, trying to clear his head, before turning back and seeing her gaze still locked onto his eyes.  Ahh!  He turns away again, averting his gaze once more.

(01-23-2017, 02:54 PM)James Carter Wrote: James had hung back from the group, not knowing what else to do.  He still didn't know where his room was.  Then the other kids started talking about sewers and looking for Jack.  Maybe he could help but the Professor did tell them it wasn't safe, that others were looking into all this.  Then....

~The beautiful girl just transformed into a beautiful girl.~
"Whoa."

John manages to look directly at James, who seems just as riveted to Gloom as he was.  He nods thoughtfully.  Yeah dude...definitely.
"I'm not sitting this one out," Saleem replies to Porsche.  "And besides, I can't.  Lisa might be the only person that can return me to normal.  If for but a moment she comes to her senses, I have to be there before Jack can do anything to trigger her alter ego!"
Quote:John gives him a brief glare, then grins. Bird Brain, huh? "I guess they call you 'Nosey', then.  Right?  No wait...your nose isn't big enough.  How about 'Stubby?'  Wait!"  He snaps his fingers in realization.  "Dork!  That must be your 'code name'."

"Actually my codename is Ballista," Trevor replies with a smile.  "But you can call me Nosey cuz believe me, I've never heard anyone complain about the size of my nose."  Trevor winks at John, jokingly. 
When Aurum allows Gloom to come forth, Trevor says, "Hey girl.  Long time no see!  You're coming with us to get Jack?" 
(01-29-2017, 10:02 AM)Saleem Wrote: "I'm not sitting this one out," Saleem replies to Porsche.  "And besides, I can't.  Lisa might be the only person that can return me to normal.  If for but a moment she comes to her senses, I have to be there before Jack can do anything to trigger her alter ego!"

"Makes sense, but remember you are not your bad-ass self, hombre."
"Uhmm, won't we get in trouble if we leave the school?" James interrupts the planning.  "I mean, the Professor can read our minds, right?  I had a full conversation with him right in front of my parents and they didn't even realize it! Is there a plan for that?"

He leans in close to Johnny with the wings. "Hey, what are Morlocks?"
"Nah," Trevor replies.  "The Professor never uses his powers like that unless it's an emergency.  Most Telepaths believe it's a violation of a person's privacy to read someone's mind.  The Professor is probably the most skilled telepath on the planet and can easily speak to someone telepathically without reading more than just your surface thoughts."

"So are we splitting up now," Trevor asks.  "Or are you guys who are going to go find Ben going to help us figure out where we should look for Jack?  Because I don't really have a clue where to start.  They could be anywhere now."
"Well I don't think Jack would drag Lisa just anywhere," Blink says while eyeing Gloom.  "He supposedly cares for her.  So dragging her around in the rain all night wouldn't be very nice.  Not to mention it could tick her off even more and then who knows what she might do."
"Running around in the rain would not be fun for an electrical generator either, so he would not have gone that far. He knew her from before his powers manifested, si? So he lived with his parents somewhere close to there, he probably went home."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon