RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

[IC] A Stolen Land
[[dismounting is a move action, so Nexendia absolutely can do that, yes]]
Quote this message in a reply
I know I have to post, I've had a weird week. Looking to get something up before the end of the day.
One of the remaining blinded boars sniffs around, attempting to determine the location of its meal.

[[Takes a turn to try and use scent to find an opponent.]]

Happs sees the boar pause and uses that moment to strike...

Attack: [1d20+3] = 14+3 = 17, Damage: [1d8+2] = 4+2 = 6

...and pierces the boar's neck, bringing it to a violent end as it kicks and thrashes about.

Initiative Order:
Nexendia/Scarf 
Eran 
Valdi {(dying/ -1 HP))
Happs 
Andra 
B4
Vidar

((Andra's Turn))
[OoC: Ok, I was just curious if while mounted if my horse and I could both move in the same round.  It's good to know that I can.  I will wait to dismount.  Dropping the Illusion to attempt a heal skill that I have no ranks in might end up getting our priest killed if the boar decides to chomp on the helpless Warpriest. ]
Seeing the Warpriest go down, Andra has to make a quick decision. She could dismount to help him, or she could finish off the boar. Thinking that, if he's going to die, then he's going to die no matter how quickly she gets there, Andra nocks another arrow and fires.

Shortbow Attack [1d20+2] = 19+2 = 21

Shortbow Damage [1d6] = 4
[OoC still here just not my turn yet.. Boar B4, Vidar, Nexendia, and Eran to go before I do Smile]
The final boar seems confused about what to do. Instead of attacking again against something that may or may not be there, it decides to search over towards where the last sound came from.

((moves 10' towards Happs and Vidar.))

Vidar takes this opportunity, and with a scream of utter rage, charges the lone boar, his axe cleaving through it.

CHARGE!: [1d20+9] = 13+9 = 22, DIE!!: [1d8+9] = 2+9 = 11

Initiative Order:
Nexendia/Scarf 
Eran 
Valdi {(dying/ -1 HP))
Happs 
Andra 
B4
Vidar

((Back to the top.))
Nexendia continues to concentrate on her illusion.
Eran fires a bolt but misses the boar: crossbow [1d20+2] = 7+2 = 9 damage [1d8] = 4
**gurgle** GASP

After a huge intake of air and a spasm, Valdi , though still unconscious seems to breathe easier.

[Constitution: Stabalize [1d20+3] = 18+3 = 21-1 for -1 HP = 20 vs DC 10]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon