RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Out of Charges (OOC thread)
Yes, indeed. "Rome wasn't built in a day" and all that.
Quote this message in a reply
I'm trying not to giggle, because every time I write Andra talking, it comes out in the voice of Leonard Snart.
I am headed to a festival for te weekend so will be completely off grid. see you all Monday. I trust Dougfan to use Valdi if need be without him making a foolish choice. If he gets a chance to rememorize he will swap Bless for the Comprehend Languages.
How was the festival? I find it quite refreshing to be off grid now and again Smile

Oh and Andra, after watching the Leonard Snart video I started watching The Flash. Boy I've been living under a rock! Thanks! Like the music too, definitely adds that extra flesh to your character in my mind.

I guess Vidar is a lot like Rollo from "Vikings" on the History channel, if anyone ever watched that.
Fest was great.... rejoining the real world sucked.

Scary when you find yourself still passing the horn at 5am telling stories about the good old days with the community elders, only to realize the reason they are listening to you and that the rapt attention being paid by the younger pagans to your stories is because you ARE one of the elders. <shudder>

We killed 5 bottles of mead that night and I somehow still found my tent unaided. Well I did get waylaid halfway and lured into another tent for one last gin and tonic. And there was so much energy floating around that I was awake and going again, sober and with no hangover, on schedule at 9:30am.
"A Festivus for the Rest of Us!"
(08-29-2016, 04:31 AM)DM Dougfan Wrote: "A Festivus for the Rest of Us!"

Lol!

I haven't had mead in a looong time.... Sounds like fun. Speaking of getting old, my wife just plucked a grey hair outa my chest! Oh god what's next! Ear hair?
[Image: latest?cb=20150206140125]

"Help you I can!"
Lmao!!!! 8D Hahahaha
If Vidar seems off putting to some it's because he's literally a bastard Smile That's one of his regional traits, "bastard" -1 charisma with nobility, +1 will saves. This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon