RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 1-4: Cellars of Hate
Silent Giant nods and follows him.
"Don't think we'd find too much on the attic but wouldn't hurt. I hope, at least." the armorer notes as he follows the frontmen.
Once up in the attic Lugar will wait for the others before searching for other hollow caverns behind the rocks in the attic, using his pick as a sounding tool. He will even attempt to climb up to the ceiling using his rope if possible, since the noise seemed to come from up above.

Ooc - using his intuit depth, how far does Lugar think the surface is from their present position?

Search - (1d20=20)+7+2= 29
Lugar thinks the surface is no more than fifteen feet abovehead.
The party doesn't find anything other than rubble.
"My Duergar senses tell me there is a great big hollow cavern just fifteen feet above us! It is filled with air, mountains, clouds that rain, and gems so bright they sparkle above the sky when the great fiery mine-cart lights the day with it's golden treasure!  The noise we heard earlier was probably just soldiers marching and not a stampede of rhinos or giant spiders...The sound was probably a spirits trick to distract us because we were getting too close to it's secrets!"
(05-26-2016, 06:12 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: "Don't think we'd find too much on the attic but wouldn't hurt. I hope, at least." the armorer notes as he follows the frontmen.

ooc - Please roll sense motive, Giant is distrustful. He not easy trusts person who use magic (witchcraft).
(05-27-2016, 01:40 AM)Lugar Wrote: "My Duergar senses tell me there is a great big hollow cavern just fifteen feet above us! It is filled with air, mountains, clouds that rain, and gems so bright they sparkle above the sky when the great fiery mine-cart lights the day with it's golden treasure!  The noise we heard earlier was probably just soldiers marching and not a stampede of rhinos or giant spiders...The sound was probably a spirits trick to distract us because we were getting too close to it's secrets!"

Hey Murkatos! Now you can show us the way where you come in.
Murkatos sighs.
"I came in through the main gate, okay? It's just the tunnels around have changed, and that swirling cylinder of light you showed me as your point of arrival wasn't there."

"This makes sense. The cylinder was probably created by the Chant of Ages and we cannot eliminate the possibility that it altered this reality in such a way that Murkatos was sucked in from his home world." Maul says, scratching his bald head to get rid of the itch caused by dust flying all around the place.

Occasional stomps are heard from abovehead but much less than previously. Maybe it's just a single creature this time.
Ooc - Can Lugar determine how long it would take to mine through to the surface, as a possible escape route in case things go bad or even to see what time of day or night it is?  If not he will move on back to the cellar.

Lugar continues searching the attic and pondering how much effort it would take to break through to the surface.  He didn't mind being in an old ruin deep underground filled with traps, but only having one exit bothered him greatly.  His companions would probably prefer the light of day anyway, not that he really cared.  Listening to Silent Giant question Murkatos again, Lugar butts in.  "Yes Giant, he said that before.  I don't think he's hiding anything from us." He says sensing Giant's suspicion.  Giant was a good warrior to have at your side in battle, he could track well, a skill Lugar did not have, but he doubted Giant could count all the foes he ever vanquished.  If Murkatos was out to kill them he missed an opportunity while they were resting.  Also, why would he help them make weapons unless he wanted to leave this place alive as well?
He is thinking and scratching Maul's his bald head. Did he? He talks pell-mell. Have you seen a main gate, Lugar? Has he sucked in from his home world? Sucks. He said this is his world, didn't he? he is unsure Strange, strange, strange. But surely you're right, Lugar. He have no reason to hide any key from us. Except, if he is the key, hehehe.

ooc - Is Murkatos a human, isn't he? Had he a light source? I cant remember. I think here was darkness.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon