RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 1-3: Mansion of Hate
"Like I said, it's your choice."
Lugar will head down the hall, on alert, and check the first door. While he is conducting his inspection for booby traps he asks Silent Giant, "Tell me big guy, why do you hate the undead so much?"

Search (1d20+7) = 12+7 = 19 (on roll20 till unseenservent account is up)
"I have no intent to die," the young mage replies. "but I guess you can't promise that you'll leave the same way you came if you find another one. So I'll follow you but if you feel I'm complicating things tell me and I'll return here."

"There's worse than dying," Maul mutters.

PRIVATE TO LUGAR
The dwarf catches Maul glancing at Merri from the corner of his eyes.
"Yes, I can think of a few things... The faster we find this "key" the sooner we can all leave this death-trap."
OOC - while Giant answers...
Lugar sneaks up to the door and finds nothing suspicious.
(12-14-2015, 02:30 AM)Lugar Wrote: "Like I said, it's your choice."  
Lugar will head down the hall, on alert, and check the first door.  While he is conducting his inspection for booby traps he asks Silent Giant, "Tell me big guy, why do you hate the undead so much?"

Search (1d20+7) = 12+7 = 19 (on roll20 till unseenservent account is up)

Huh, is there anyone who loves them? I hate them because they are only evil objects, they have no real soul.
To Silent Giant, "Are there no good undead? You have to admit these evil spirits are rather crafty. That Sirith fellow was clever, not as clever as your axe though! Ha."

Lugar will push the door open and examine the room from the threshold. Again, he stands on guard for surprises. (Using full combat expertise)
The door opens to the left, giving way to a single large area, the largest found so far. Among the rubble it's quite easy to recognise kitchenware. Broken cupboards, scattered iron pots and broken clay jugs are all around, covering the floor. There are three huge cast-iron cauldrons, lying on sides or upside down, each one large enough to cater a company or two. Alas, all three have huge holes punched through their bottoms by falling rocks like a battering ram on a castle gate.
(12-15-2015, 02:18 AM)Lugar Wrote: To Silent Giant, "Are there no good undead? You have to admit these evil spirits are rather crafty. That Sirith fellow was clever, not as clever as your axe though! Ha."

Lugar will push the door open and examine the room from the threshold. Again, he stands on guard for surprises. (Using full combat expertise)

Good undead? - he asks and waits for a moment - Ha-ha-ha. Nice joke. There are no good undead. That Sirith spirit was evil too. - ha says and spits
Lugar will enter the room and search for any passages leading to other rooms, even cracks that have opened up the walls over time. He will look through the cupboards for salt as he searches.
"I've heard a ring of salt will stop evil spirits from passing," he says as he picks through the kitchen.
(Taking 20 on search)
Hey! - he shouts - Maybe those swords are undead slayers. - he continues quieter and runs away immediatelly (4x40ft.) picks up the swords and runs back

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon