RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 1-3: Mansion of Hate
Come back now, you .... chicken-hearted .... bastard evil spirit!
Lugar goes to check on Merri. "Damn, it's a cunning creature. It's toying with us like rats in a maze!" Lugar spits. "There must be something more we can do. Maul how do we kill this spirit? Holy water?"
"Other priests of Pelor have the power to destroy them as easily as I turn them. Alas, my way of following Him is the way of Healing and Strength. So we have to resort to... magic... though it's not always effective. And remedy the evil, for which I still have two scrolls but that's our last resort, so I won't use it unless there's common understanding that the need is dire."

"My resources of magic are drained," the elf notes dryly.

"Mine too," Murkatos says. "Only this wand and it won't harm it, just keep it at bay."

"We'll have a few minutes of peace from this particular spirit but we should move else it will find us as Pelor's power wears off."
"I agree, let's hurry. Maybe we can find a weapon to use against it. Murkatos, where should we look?" Lugar will offer to aid Merri in walking if she needs it.
(12-08-2015, 02:34 PM)Lugar Wrote: Lugar goes to check on Merri.  "Damn, it's a cunning creature.  It's toying with us like rats in a maze!" Lugar spits.  "There must be something more we can do.  Maul how do we kill this spirit? Holy water?"

I will cut his touching hand if he appears again. - Giant says confidently pointing on his chest with his thumb.

But if Merri is in bad condition she needs rest. We should check the another direction of corridor where we have arrived.
(12-08-2015, 05:15 PM)Silent Giant Wrote: I will cut his touching hand if he appears again. - Giant says confidently pointing on his chest with his thumb.

But if Merri is in bad condition she needs rest. We should check the another direction of corridor where we have arrived.

"I would bet money on it big guy.  Let's put some distance between us and that infernal ghost first."  

Lugar enters the hallway with his magic pick on guard.  He looks right then left. (Using full Combat Expertise to try and avoid any surprise attacks -5 attack, +5 AC)

"Well Murkatos, now is the time to prove your usefulness to us, tell us what you know of this place."
"Maybe I'm too weak and would slow you down. All I know about this place is that I could barely hide from these evil spirits in the attic. I would prefer leaving the whole cursed place but the only tunnel out is surely guarded by one of them spirits. There are two of them-- at least!"
"Then I guess you're stuck with us, Murkatos. We are on a mission to find a special key. It's needed to save a city. You can stay here, rest, probably die in horrible agony, or help us through these ruins and survive. It's your choice of course."

Ooc - Lugar is still in the hall. Does it continue on from the library?
"Well I don't think it would look for me again on the attic so maybe it's best if I rest up there if you push forward. I fear I would be a dead weight. But if you don't mind dead weight I can join your back ranks."
The hall indeed continues past the pile of rubble which is not so heavy here. Reveaied the part visible from where the party is on roll20.
Forgive me for not screen-shotting this time, I will do it in a day or two (cross fingers...)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon