RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie)
[OoC1: Is there a map?]

[OoC2:  I'm just making sure... If everyone is caught by surprise then that means on our turns we can act normally, correct?  If so...]

Shunna curses herself for being caught by surprise.  She should have tried to sense the situation outside the door before asking the human to call the guards inside.  If she could use her Force powers it would be a simple matter to blast them all into a wall.  Instead she must wield this glorified vibrator!  She was starting to wonder if it might be better if she left to clear the way and then returned for them afterward.

Shunna perfered using a blaster but after a moment of reaching into the force, she swings for the toughest looking guard holding Talz.

[OoC3: I got a little confused with this first attack but I think I figured it out.
  • Swift action: Use the force +13= 22 result for Battle Strike.  Outcome: +1 to hit and 2d6 damage on next attack.  If I hit I will use a force point to inflict +2d6 damage.
  • Standard action: Attack [1d20+3] = 10 +1 Battle Strike = 11 (forgot to include +1 in roll)]  She will attack the toughest looking guard holding Talz.
  • Damage (I doubt I hit): Dam: [1d6] = 4, Stun: [2d6] = 6, Battle Strike: [4d6] = 13, Total: 23 (wow that sucked.  Average is 24.5.  Dodgy ]
[OoC4:  I don't know if I can move past them but if I can I will so they have to go through me to get away.  (With my rolls it shouldn't be too hard.   Undecided Tongue ]
Quote this message in a reply
The room where the guards and Talz are is approximately 20x20 ft. There is another set of large sliding door to the left from your position. Opposite that door is a smaller one with a window next to it. All the guards look alike, human, with standard security armor and weapons, blasters pistols and stun batons. Shunna takes a mental note that three of the guards do not wear the patch of The Mining Guild like all the other guards have.

Shunna reacts quickly to the surprise encounter. She dashes forward and strikes the closest guard, delivering a solid blow to his chest. A satisfying crunch is heard as his armor cracks from the forceful blow and ionic energy engulfs his body which drops straight to the floor. He must have been too distracted by the towering Talz at his side. (Flanking bonus) Having dropped one of the four guards, she now stands between them and the larger left door.

One guard stands behind the Talz, another to his left, you knocked unconcious the one on his right. The fourth guard stands just outside the small door opposite you with a startled "oh poodoo" look upon his face.

(I will finish posting the others actions later)
Ooc - Apologies for the long delay, work has taken an extreme toll on me. It would seem, a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

The guards are stunned but managed to draw there blasters and put up a defense. The closest guard to you, the one directly behind the Talz opens fire at Shunna, but she dodges his fire with ease. The guard to the Talz's left draws and shoots wildly at the strike team outside the door, hitting the Quarren who falls to the ground. The third guard, standing by the smaller door opposite Shunna also manages to get a shot off but doesn't land a hit.

The Talz erupts in sudden violence, delivering a double fisted blow with his bound hands to the guard on his left, sending him flying to the ground.

In a mere fraction of time, the Gran, the Gamorean, Drall, and Zabrak rush forward closing the distance. The Gamorean receives a quick pistol whip for his efforts but connects a solid blow to the guard by the small door. The always friendly Zabrak comes from the side and quickly stabs the guard who struck the Gamorean with his shiv. The guard behind the Talz is now flanked by the three eyed Gran who tries to punch him, but he receives a blast to the gut.

Shunna's turn.
[OoC: I'm a little confused where the 4th guard is located.   Confused  But if he is where I think he is...]

Using the chaos of combat and the positioning of the guards behind the large Talz, Shunna concentrates on the 4th guard in the doorway.  

[Move Object;  UTF:13+1d20=26!! Result=Move object up to Huge Size (6d6 damage=23)  ]

[Action: If my UTF exceeds the 4th guard's Will defense I throw/pull Guard 4 at the Guard standing behind Talz.  If my UTF check (26) also beats the 2nd Guard's Reflex defense then they bash into each other taking 23 damage each!   Big Grin ]

Shunna hopes with all the chaos and large Talz blocking people's view that it might appear Guard 4 tripped or something.
Ooc - The Force is strong with you!! I'll work on uploading maps, in the mean time...

Guard 1: knocked out by Shunna Maza in the opening stages of the fight.
Guard 2: Two squares away (I believe it's 4 meters?) the closest guard just shot the three eyed Gran.
Guard 3: Battered to the ground by the Talz (2 squares away from Shunna, the Talz stands between you and Guard 3)
Guard 4: Engaged in a fight with the Zabrak and the Gamorean (Zabrak stabbed Guard 4)

Ooc - I assume you would throw Guard 2 into Guard 3 (who's lying on the ground)
(11-03-2016, 04:26 AM)Nerdred Wrote: Ooc -  The Force is strong with you!!  I'll work on uploading maps, in the mean time...

Guard 1: knocked out by Shunna Maza in the opening stages of the fight.
Guard 2: Two squares away (I believe it's 4 meters?) the closest guard just shot the three eyed Gran.  
Guard 3: Battered to the ground by the Talz (2 squares away from Shunna, the Talz stands between you and Guard 3)
Guard 4: Engaged in a fight with the Zabrak and the Gamorean (Zabrak stabbed Guard 4)

Ooc - I assume you would throw Guard 2 into Guard 3 (who's lying on the ground)

If the guard on the ground is already unconscious then she will just bash him into the nearest wall or a different guard who is still standing or anywhere else that not conspicuous.  If it looks like I can't get away with it then I will have to do something else.
Tried my hand at a map. Now to put my computer skills to the test...

If I got this working,

Locations:
D4 Shunna
E4 Talz
F4 Fallen Guard 3 - Talz hammer fisted
D3 Fallen Guard 1 - Shunna whacked with a stun baton
E3 Guard 2
E2 Gran - Shot
G2 Guard 4 - Stabbed by Zabrak
G3 Gamorean - Pistol whipped
F2 Zabrak
F6 Drall
H3 Window to guard room

So a 20x20 foot room in real life is pretty large, in game terms it got real small Smile oops
Initiative:
Shunna
Guards
Talz
Strike team

Shunna reaches out with the Force, throwing the Guard (2), who gravely wounded the Gran, into the hard rock wall . (lands at D2) He does not get up. The Guard (3) lying on the ground next to the Talz shakes his head to focus his wits and shoots up at the Talz but only singes his white fur. His blaster fire exploding the rock above Shunna's head which rains pebbles on her. The Guard (4) by the small door fights frantically for his life, with screams of pain from being stabbed by the Zabrak, he plugs two holes into the Zabraks mid-section. The Talz dives for the ground, taking cover from all the blaster fire. He lands next to the Guard (1) who Shunna had knocked unconscious and grabs his blaster with his bound hands. The Gamorean reaches for the Guard's (4) blaster only to receive a blaster bolt to his left shoulder, dangerously close to his heart. The Zabrak strikes out at the guard in front of him but is unable to connect with his shiv. The Drall darts in from seemingly out of nowhere and proceeds to rip the Guard (3) lying on the ground to shreds... leaving no doubt of his fate. (rolled a 20 on that) The Gran simply holds his guts and gently lays down on the ground.

Attached Files
.pdf   SWGR.pdf (Size: 708.83 KB / Downloads: 4)
[OoC1: It looks like there is only one guard (4) left.  Am I right?  If so...]

Shunna moves toward the guard (4).  As she does, she will look through the window to the guard room.  

[OoC2: Is the room empty or are there more guards?  I will finish Shunna's action once I know if there are more guards or not.]
[ You are right. There is only one guard left.]

The window reveals a locker room. Perhaps, the slave's possessions are stored there temporarily?

[You do not see any other guards in the room through the window.]
Since there isn't anyone in the guard room, Shunna will point at the last guard and in her most intimidating voice [a cover for what she is really doing] she growls, "You will help us escape this place.  Or suffer the consequences."

[OoC: Jedi Mind Trick: (ROLLED A 20!! Cool ) Result: 33  "You will help us escape this place." ]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon