RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account




$81.68 donated / $385 needed
for site upkeep Jun 2017-2018!

  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5


Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie)
[bump... Shunna?]
Quote this message in a reply
[OoC: Sorry.  Working 60 hours of overnights this week makes Shunna a sleepy Jedi! ]


Quote:Callie comes out of hiding and moves up next to Shunna while her rifle is pointed at the Stormtrooper. "Just what is going on around here, anyway? I thought this was a simple slaver operation."

Shunna will continue to move with the Stormtrooper toward the force field.  She will say to the trooper, "Answer the woman."

[OoC: To speed things up I will let you know that if possible, Shunna's next action is to use a Full Round Action to return her Move Object to her Power Suite. ]
Quote this message in a reply
The stormtrooper, before jogging further south with Shunna respomds.

"We came to capture a suspected Rebel that has kidnapped an Imperial scientist and tracked him to this base. Him" He points at Ubi.
Quote this message in a reply
Shunna slowly turns her head to look at Ubi.  "So my would-be savior is a kidnapper of Imperial Scientists.  Wonderful.  Does anyone else have anything they wish to confess to?  Theft? Murder? Purchasing goods with bad credit?"
Quote this message in a reply
After scouting the far room Ubi searches the two guards for anything useful and grabs one of their blasters. He will then hurry back to join the others in dealing with FOG.
Quote this message in a reply
Shunna will be watching Ubi when he returns.  When he finally notices that she's looking at him she says, "Kidnapping?  Really?"
Quote this message in a reply
(02-16-2018, 03:50 AM)Ubi Sunt Wrote: After scouting the far room Ubi searches the two guards for anything useful and grabs one of their blasters.  He will then hurry back to join the others in dealing with FOG.

Limited  amount of movement in one round. You are just able to reach the two troopers with a double move action after a quck glance into the larg storeroom.
Quote this message in a reply
(02-16-2018, 03:50 AM)Ubi Sunt Wrote: After scouting the far room Ubi searches the two guards for anything useful and grabs one of their blasters.  He will then hurry back to join the others in dealing with FOG.

Ubi runs *yes RUN - full round action) the 17 squares to the nearest group of fallen guards and troopers, at the door to the room with the energy transformers.
He now stands adjacent to a pile of bodies - 3 of the station security, and one stormtrooper.

Njon's turn

Njon's shots ricochet off the shield

The Zabrak's turn

The Zabrak's shots ricochet off the shield

The stormtrooper then continues his jog to reach the arena.



Map Updated: 
[Image: arena-round-14lowres.jpg]
Full-sized image


Round 14

Callie's Turn then Shunna's
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  




Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Forum software by © MyBB - Custom theme © iAndrew 2014 - All Material and Content © artCain, HJCain, and RPGAddicts 2009 - 2015
     
ABOUT US
A gaming group started in late 2005 when several members (from all over the world) came together on a long-running forum website called Plothook.net (formally known as Highmoon.net). Several games transformed from a by-the-book format to highly modified versions that became new hybrid systems with completely custom rules and abilities. Ten years later, these faithful players wanted to secure their work and their stories, becoming the basis of these forums.