RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
(09-01-2016, 06:25 AM)Aurum Wrote: Aurum sends across the Mind Network, ~I don't sense Jack and Lisa. They're gone. Turning, she buries her face in Interface's ear, relieved that she did not have to turn against a former friend like that.

((For those just recently tuning in, the current "Mind Network" or "mindlink" consists of everyone who arrived at this location via jet, with the exception of Cyclops and Saleem (who is now a baby, it seems, but then, he always kinda was...). Others that Aurum hasn't communicated with are not actually part of the Link, instead just sharing private "thought bubbles" with her.))

Sensing Roslyn's relief, Johnny gently tilts his head down and holds her in his arm that supported her on the ice.  He whispers, "It's over.    Everyone had enough of Jacks, shite.  Saleem and Gedeon took swipes at him.  Hell, Malcolm threw a couch at him. No one would have blamed you, especially if you had brought his nonsense to an end.  Hopefully if we see him again, he will have come to his senses so no one gets hurt."

As the ice finally melts, Johnny places his hand on the back of Roslyn's head and gives her a warm kiss on the forehead.

(09-04-2016, 04:42 AM)Johnny Blair Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 10:17 AM)Katrina Wrote: Since they are all spread out, she sends out over the mindlink, ~Jean says we need to clean this place up. I'll be fixing the front lawn, since that was all me. Ashlee, I think some of us could use some color back, so we can all meet and greet our new friends while we're cleaning. Don't worry about Gedeon and Saleem though. They went back to the jet. Saleem got.... uhh... de-aged? Johnny, (referring to Interface, since they don't know the other Johnny's name) I think we should keep the phones off until we're on our way out. Don't want the cops showing up while we're cleaning.
Johnny blinks and shakes his head in confusion before saying over the mindlink.  ~What?  Phones?  What are you talking about?~

"Sure thing dude.   Don't worry, I get wanting to protect your fam.  Sometimes they're all you've got.  Johnny."  He gets up and shakes James' hand, then goes to help the father into their house.
Johnny hears the conversation between the other Johnny and Kat.  He spends a few more moments comforting Aurum before answering him out loud, "She's talking to me.  I can communicate and control technology.  I've been blocking the phone lines and wifi towers."  Then to Katrina he adds, "Sure thing.  We I have time, I will see if I can connect to security cameras all over New York to see if I can find Lisa and Jack."
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm - by Interface - 09-05-2016, 08:09 AM