RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
"I think y..you may still be in that bubble."

Malcoolm laughs and looks back up at Kat from the pool.

"Give it a shot. i..I think that will work."
Quote this message in a reply
"Um. I guess anchoring it to me would be alright." Once Malcolm is done, she taps on it. "Now, how do we test it without dumping a bunch of water on it?"
"Allow me."

Porsche dips her hand in the pool and ever so slightly  heats the water in her cupped hand, then instantly drops the temperature around her hand so it freezes into ice.   Walking over to Katrina she holds her ice encased hand  over the bubble and heats the ice up just a little so that water droplets drip off her hand  very slowly at first.   Seeing the waterdroplets skitter off the bubble she increases the temperature again so the last of the water in her hand  flows through her fingers to run off the bubble.

"I think it looks safe."

She then smiles at Katrina and looks at Malcolm.

"Great work kid."

Still grinning , she winks at Saleem, "Taking the high dive it is!"

She then runs around to the ladder for the diving platform, and starts to ascend.   [Yup running on the pool deck.]
She watches Porsche slowly de-ice droplets of water onto the generator, and sees them roll off the forcefield. Glancing with uncertainty at Porsche, then Sebastian, she shrugs. "I guess I'll go get something better for swimming on. Not that you'll see any difference."
"HA, funny Malcolm!"  He laughs as well. 

Jack watches the spectacle and almost claps his hands off in exceitement as he hears that Kat will join the swimmers in the pool.
Saleem chases her across the deck and runs up the ladder behind her.  He urges her to the highest level and then jogs out with her on the wide Olympic style diving platform.  "Scared yet, Porsche?"
Sebastian has been watching the exchanges between the students and in particular Katrina.  When she gets up to go get a swim suit on he follows after her.  As Kat steps outside the door of the Pool area he says, "Hey Kat, wait up!" 

When/if she does...

"I was wondering.  I'm obviously new here but are any of those guys your boy friend?  If one of them is, I can leave.  I don't want to make things even more awkward."
"Oh really," he chuckles.  Thinking that she looks like a girl who's a bit of a thrill seeker, he asks, "Wanna learn to fly?"  Before she can answer, Trevor nudges Gedeon and before she knows it, he carefully magnifies the Kinetic energy of the nudge causing her to take off into the air!  Gedeon does a graceful flip high above the water and then she falls directly toward the middle of the pool.  But before she breaks the surface, Trevor cuts the Kinetic energy of her fall and she stops.  "I didn't know if you wanted to get wet and I don't want you to kill me later so I figured I'd keep you dry for the moment..."

[If Gedeon seems terrified he will instead gently set her down on the deck beside the pool.]
Kat stops and waits for Sebastian in the hall outside the pool area. His question causes a surprised bark of laughter, which she quickly cuts off with her hand over her mouth.

"Sorry! No." She shakes her head. "A world of no. I'm treated more like everyone's little sister than... And until you came, I didn't think anyone would ever..." She cuts that thought off. "Look, they don't know the extent of how... different... I am. I mean, the ones who were here when I came saw me covered, head-to-toe, and knew something was up, but they never saw it without the coverings. And then Beast gave me the generator, and I've been like this ever since. For now, I'd like to keep it that way, which means keeping them at a distance. Not that anyone even seems interested. But if anyone was, I can't even hold hands without some serious explanations..."

She sighs. "Much as I hate him, there's a good reason why my brother calls me 'Armadillo Girl.'"
"Well I don't think you give yourself enough credit," Sebastian replies.  "You were... I mean are... very beautiful.  With or without the illusion."  Before he blushes too much he adds, "But sometimes other people can see things that we might be too blind to see.  And even though this is a different place, I can't help be feel protective of you.  Guys can be creeps sometimes and they get ideas when they should keep their ideas to themselves.  So if you ever need anything, I'll be there for you.  Ok?"

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon