RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
Porsche looks over her sunglasses at Saleem and purses her lips, before whistling.

"Dressed to impress I see, chingon."

"I'll take a plunge."

Then she stands, as she takes off her her hat, then sunglasses, and finally sarong; and sets them on the lounger she'd been sitting on. She smirks at the girls still on the bench before turning back to Saleem.

"What do you think? Should I go for the high dive, or play it safe?."
Quote this message in a reply
"High dive, High dive, High dive..."  Once Jack is noticed, he pretends to be doing something else.
Being a young man and the Virus enhancing (for better or for worse) his already audacious and courageous personality, Saleem can't help but admire (but not salaciously) the young ladies swimwear. 

"All you ladies look especially HOT today.  And speaking of hot," he turns his attention to Porsche who seemed to be making a show of removing the accessories covering her red racer swimsuit.  "Nice suit!  And you should definitely go for the high dive.  It's never any fun playing it safe."
(02-16-2016, 05:59 PM)Ballista Wrote: Trevor arrives with Gedeon, wearing a white (divers) swimsuit.  He wanders over with her to where everyone seemed to be gathering.  Trevor greets everyone with a polite, "hi," then listens to the conversation.

"Well what," Trevor says with a mischievous smile.  "Are you daring me to throw you in or something?"

She gives him a wry smirk. "No. You, oh wise one, have actually done this before. You're supposed to... you know.. show me how this 'having fun' thing goes." She sounds like she's kidding.
(02-17-2016, 04:35 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: When they leave, Sebastian asks, "I assume Malcolm can't create force fields yet?  I know Jean is a telekinetic and she can create them.  If he could, he could wrap you (Katrina) in a force field so you didn't get wet.  Where I come from, there is a guy named Joshua who specialized in Force Fields that would have come in handy right now."  

"That's an interesting idea. I wonder if anyone here can make a forcefield... It wouldn't even need to be a big one. Just big enough to cover the generator." She grabs a soda when Gambit and Rogue get back with them, thanking them politely.
"I..I could try. Just tell me where it is and roughly how big you need it, c..cuz I cannot see it."

[OoC: what level of feat would I need? Spending 100 Karma + 5 represents the Karma needed to get success. Telekinesis Rm26 (force field power stunt) [1d100+5] = 78+5 = 83 = Yellow feat, if a Red eat is needed i will spend the 15 Karma.]
Yup, red. Always red when you do it for the first time

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Katrina seems to pantomime hitting a button on an invisible thing in between her collarbones. Her dress in that area shimmers slightly and a small black box appears. She holds it out on the chain that keeps it hanging around her neck.

"Here it is."
"Y..you just want a bubble big enough for it? O.. or do I anchor the bubble on your chest over it?... U to you?"
"Oh hey Malcolm...I was in a bubble once!!"  The peanut gallery adds.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon