RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
Sitting back down, Kat watches the guys, smiling at their antics, until Ashlee sits next to her. She glances at the colorful girl and grin, blithely avoiding the obvious subject. "I guess. Over-protective parents, jerky brother, nothing like home for the holidays, right? I'm glad to be back, though. Did I miss anything? Someone said something about people in the medbay."
Quote this message in a reply
Quote:"Just be careful you don't short my generator, or you'll have to answer to Professor McCoy."

Wiping the water out of his eyes "Oh yeah, forgot about that!" 

Jack goes back to the ginormous beachball and punches it up into the air.  He tries to catch the frisbee with his mouth.  So he swims over to it and grabs it with his teeth.  The frisbee drops and the beachball bounces off his head as he sees Ashlee in her bikini...Jack comes back to reality and tosses the frisbee back to Sebastian and laughs.  'Thinking of staying in the water for a little longer me thinks...'

"Who else wants to play in the water?  If no one is coming, I'm coming to get them."  He promises maniacally "Moohoohaha"
Porsce saunters into the poolside just behind Ashlee, her red racer's bathing suit covered from the hips down by a sarong of bright orange, red, and yellow fabric.
She is wearing a large black sunhat and sunglasses, despite it being an indoor pool in the basement.

With a grin at Ashlee that easily includes Katrina, she glides over to sit on one of the deck chairs near them. Then she relaxes to watch the boys play, enjoying the spectacle, but continously looking at the entrance, waiting.
"Hey Porsche...Joining the fun!?!"  He waves and grins mischievously, but then decides against dunking her as Jack doesn't know her so well.  Though, that being said, he continues 'hamming' it up for the rest by being a super speeding shark in the pool.  A few seconds pass and he stops playing to take a ride in the whirlpool he created.  "WHEEE!!!"

"Come on in Kitty, the water's fine.  Nothing will short out on ya, I'm the guy with the electricity powers.  Ashlee wants to come in too right?"
Kat glances over a Jack as he tries to attract her attention. Her eyes go a little wider at his suggestion, and she doesn't look happy.

At a volume only Ashlee and Samba are near enough to hear, she mutters something, then moves to the other side of the two girls, further away from the pool.

Looking back at Ashlee, she smiles. "So. Medbay. Is everyone ok?"
In a stage whisper to Kat, so her voice carries...

"Do you think Captain "Oblivious" Jack would be better suited swimming in a hot tub, or joining the polar bear club?"
She shakes her head at Porsche. "It's fine. No point in starting a war over it.... I have a piece of one-of-a-kind tech. I can't risk it. And I can't just put it down to go swimming. There isn't going to be any swimming for me, with or without it."
"Aww that's no fun, but if it does get splashed let me know   I can dry it quickly without frying it."
"Ha funny!"  He says to Porsche because her whisper was obviously audible enough for Jack to hear.  "No destructive powers in the swimming pool!"  He mock scolds then sticks out his tongue.  Then begins swimming again.
Kat smiles at Porsche. "That's so nice. Thank you."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon