RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Issue #0: What came before... [~Malcolm only~]
"It was in Albany.  The place was fenced in.  I couldn't see much but there were other teenagers there."  Your guide glances around and adds, "Lunch is almost over.  My roommate will be back soon so I have to get going.  We have to figure out some kind of signal.  I do have some telepathic abilities but they aren't as strong as my Psi-Jacking.  If you let me, I can pop into your mind so we can make sure we're both safe.  Like I said, they will likely be coming for you.  I think scan the facilities.  I don't know why they haven't found me yet."
Quote this message in a reply
"So w.we need to g.get out before we end up somewhere th.that shuts down our p.powers. I suppose you have an escape p.plan? I'll help."
"Well I'm not sure," she replies.  "Since we're separated into a girl's wing and a boy's wing, breaking out might be tough.  I can control a guard but I need a way to get my body out.  I think I have an idea.  I know you have to be careful about showing your powers around the normies but you can't hesitate to use them to defend us.  If we manage to escape then we bolt, even if we get split up.  There might not be a second chance."
[i]~In the meantime I will do as much scouting as I can. I can see through my 'telekinetic tentacle' so that means even reeaching through doors and windows.~]/i\
(03-30-2021, 07:46 PM)Malcontent Wrote: ~In the meantime I will do as much scouting as I can. I can see through my 'telekinetic tentacle' so that means even reeaching through doors and windows.~]/i\

"Just keep that 'telekinetic tentacle' away from the girl's showers, okay?"  She says half jokingly.
~"E.ew"~

[OoC lol remember at this popint Malcolm is like 12 and pre-pubescent lol]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon