RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~
[OoC: We spoke about your speed.  We were using the speed on the Classic Marvel Website.]
Quote this message in a reply
(OOC: So 450 mph. he's not going that fast but he is zipping around then stopping to look, then zipping around again, until; he is either caught or he finds the students Kat and or Ros was worried about.)
Porsche pretends to get the hint and just stays at the wall.

"Sí, yo me quedaré aquí."

~Yup, I'll stay right here. just pay attention to the pretty girl in red and ignore the fool zipping around a little longer.. Jack stop drawing attention, before you get someone shot.~
~I am still trying to find the other students.  I can do it faster than anyone else.~
Unfortunately the sight of a man zipping around the area for which the police have no idea why, only makes an already difficult situation worse.  In their minds, he could be the dangerous mutant that caused all the damage.  They pull out their weapons and order Jack to stop running around right now!  
Another officer arrives on the scene.  You assume this is Raynos, a Spanish speaking officer.  

So now there are about six cops here with 5 of them pointing weapons at Jack.
~Man, maybe I should stop.  Next time, no Pepsi in the morning!~  

Jack stops and raises his hands "I give up. I was trying to find other students that are missing!"
"Get down on the ground," one of the officers yell.  You can hear in their voice that they aren't playing.  They have every intent to shoot you if you don't comply.

The new officer steps protectively between the students and Jack.  He then says, "I'm officer Raynos.  Do any of you know what he's talking about?  What students are missing?"
Jack gets down on the ground.
Jack wisely gets down on the ground and waits for the Police to come and put the handcuffs on him.  But instead of that, the Officers don't move.  They don't even say a word.  In fact everyone in the area, including the injured and the bystanders seem to be frozen.  Suddenly a wind whips up around you all and the sound of Jet engines pierce your ears.  Dazzler absorbs much of the sound so the noise isn't too over powering.  Looking up you see a large black jet appear out of thin air and slowly land in a spot close by that's large enough for the plane.  The back end folds down into a ramp and at the top you see the Professor sitting in his wheelchair.

~Quickly students,~ you all hear in your thoughts.  ~Get on board the Blackbird!~
Dusting himself off after he jumps up, Jack speeds into the jet of awesomeness.  If there are any slowpokes (like...everybody), Jack takes it upon himself to NAAAHHH, he sits down and waits for them.  He tries to contact Lisa while seatbelted into his seat.  "What's up Mr X?  Don't you mean Get to DA CHOPPA!!""

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon