RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[OOC] Players Looking for Games
I just need a game so I can interact with people.  I would probably just want to RP with Ghost more than anything else.  Possibly interact with others.  Who knows ::shrug::
Quote this message in a reply
Most games require you to make a character for that game specifically, not for crossing between games with different DMs.
This character doesn't have a game yet.  And he's a Rogue.  Pathfinder Rogues are fun Big Grin
(09-22-2020, 03:38 AM)Ghost Wrote: This character doesn't have a game yet.  And he's a Rogue.  Pathfinder Rogues are fun Big Grin

If you wanted to join one of my games I'd have a few stipulations.  

I was present for the 'Mardak incident' (I'm Betimi)  and distinctly recall you having a 'tantrum' over GM Marvel needing to DMPC you for a roll and that roll going against you.  That sort of behaviour would get you ousted from any of my games instantly.    Sure you can question a ruling, I do take criticism, but I take great pains to make my judgements fair, I rarely retcon anything.. just learn and apply it to the next time a situation occurs.

Sometimes I am going to need to roll for a player, someth=imes those rolls will go against the player. That's part of the game. If it happens, deal with it and move on.
Oh yes...Mardak.  He was fun while he lasted  Big Grin  I would like to join the Pathfinder game you have.  I haven't read your game but I glanced a bit at the characters (not their sheets) and it looks as if the group could benefit from an ACTUAL Rogue. 

Not the Thief-y type.  Unless that is called for to pick an NPC's pocket... Though, the feasibility of such, would be non-existent at 1st to 3rd level.
I have not played Pathfinder in years -Over 10 at least- if I recall correctly, Rogues are somewhat like fighters.
What I notice in the above post: You make no promise of not repeating the behaviour that got you turfed from GM Marvel's game. Sorry, but unless you can acknowledge that you were at fault there I am not going to allow in mine, because i am not going to have you freak out when a dice roll or ruling doesn't go your way.
I may have joked about dice rolls being bad more than getting pissed off over them.  Mardak was a prime example of this, his rolls sucked lol.  If you play a pbp game for years, it's inevitable that a player will get upset.  It was my fault, but not entirely mine.  It was not just me getting pissed off.
I will give you an assurance though, that it won't happen again.
Post your character concept and background ideas in the character creation thread. Use the character creation guidelines outlined in that thread.

I will review it and add you on a probationary period.

Your argument with Marvel started here, http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....31#pid5531 November 2015 and culminated in removing you http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....32#pid7932 in February. That means what started as an argument over legitimate DM call that you cannot hear while unconscious steadily devolved over THREE Months, including numerous pms/emails. I know of the excessive messages but not their contents.

If you disagree with any of my judgment calls, do not hide it, post OoC with a valid reasoning behind the disagreement. I have been known to modify decisions if the argument has merit. But once I have declared the matter closed, do not pm me complaining about it. I will have explained the reasons behind a ruling, then move on. I will not tolerate 3 months worth of arguing by pm.
Hey I am an experienced player, looking for a 5th edition game, I am open and capable of playing any class/ role.
I am looking for a game of Castles and Crusaders, Dungeon Basic, OSERIC, or Pathfinder 2E, or a 5E game. After the recent WoTC cerflufful, I am looking to spread my wings into other fantasy rpg rule sets to see what I like, I want to avoid my dependency on WoTC products.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon