RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
OoC thread - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: D&D 3rd Edition (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: The Company of Stalwart Adventurers (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+---- Thread: OoC thread (/showthread.php?tid=83)

RE: OoC thread - Selina Parcellus - 09-13-2020

Selina is also willing to loan Tomeal some funds.

RE: OoC thread - GM Marvel - 09-13-2020

Tomeal thanks everyone especially Selina and Betimi for offering to lend him some money.  He will mention that he could always just borrow these items and then they could sell them later when they outlive their usefulness.  

[[ Of course, if he's made an official member of this group then he'll need to borrow the gold. ]]

RE: OoC thread - Betimi - 09-13-2020

We3 don't need to sort that out this instant (how much he needs to borrow) because we aren't selling the items yet. I do not see a reason we would sell any of te items, redistribute them pehaps, but sell? no The enchantments can be transferred as per what you stated, thefore they will not outlive usefulness.

As for whether he is an official party member WHAT?? how is that even a question.. in character he is the third most senior member of the party. Of course he is considered a membe, our characters have no clue he is an NPC.

Right??? I mean, he’s one of three, I think, that have been with us since practically the very beginning.

(09-13-2020, 07:05 PM)Betimi Wrote: As for whether he is an official party member    WHAT??  how is that even a question.. in character he is the third most senior member of the party.  Of course he is considered a membe,  our characters have no clue he is an NPC.

(09-13-2020, 07:09 PM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: Right???  I mean, he’s one of three, I think, that have been with us since practically the very beginning.

Well, I know how you feel.  But Tomeal said, he was only staying until he got back to the city.  That doesn't mean he hasn't grown fond of you all.  But I don't think the group has actually sat him down and said, "Hey... we want you to stay!  You don't need to leave once we get back to the city!"  Tomeal isn't just going to assume he a full member of the group who has a say in how the treasure is divided etc.

I actually have found an interesting prestige class that Tomeal could take that I feel fits him perfectly.  But he needs a +5 attack bonus.  So I think that means he needs to wait until he chooses his 6th level class before picking up the class.

Needs to be an in-character reason to sit him down for that. Otherwise it’s meta and feels... awkward. Besides, Selina has grown kind of attached to him.

I’ve noticed that Selina has the bonus Racial feat granted, but not the bonus feat all humans get at creation. Going to need clearance if I can select one for her or if she’s SOL.

(09-13-2020, 09:57 PM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: I’ve noticed that Selina has the bonus Racial feat granted, but not the bonus feat all humans get at creation.  Going to need clearance if I can select one for her or if she’s SOL.

Isn't your bonus Human Feat, Extend Spell?

I just added that recently. She didn’t have one before. Her feats were: Able Learner, Snake Blood, Extra Turning, and Extra Readied Maneuver.

(09-13-2020, 10:55 PM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: I just added that recently.  She didn’t have one before.  Her feats  were: Able Learner, Snake Blood, Extra Turning, and Extra Readied Maneuver.

Ah, ok.  Then, yeah, you should have a Human Feat.  So go ahead.