RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
OoC thread - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: D&D 3rd Edition (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: The Company of Stalwart Adventurers (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+---- Thread: OoC thread (/showthread.php?tid=83)

RE: OoC thread - Betimi - 08-18-2016

Headed to a festival for the weekend, so will be completely off grid until Monday. Yup.. no electricity, no cell signal, just pure bliss. GM Marvel can control Betimi until my return, I trust ya.

RE: OoC thread - Selina Parcellus - 08-18-2016

I totally get it. I do that every weekend. Just spend it with family, no connection to the outside world. It's so rejuvenating.

RE: OoC thread - GM Marvel - 08-18-2016

(08-18-2016, 03:03 AM)Betimi Wrote: GM Marvel can control Betimi until my return, I trust ya.

World domination it is... Big Grin

RE: OoC thread - GM Marvel - 08-23-2016

If people are waiting for Betimi to tell them what her Knowledge Planes told her then assume she tells you. 

Or has people lost interest?

RE: OoC thread - Nacesh - 08-23-2016

Sure we are interested. Nacesh doesn't have Planes but there's definitely something strange with MW sheets. For some reason my character is marked level 1 but my hp is 11, saves and bab updated and some skills have 5 ranks. Maybe I gained that level but forgot to update the level field?
Anyway, the total ranks spent is 26 which doesn't make sense either: sorc 2 + int 2 + human 1 = 5x4 at first level, 5x5 at second level. Unless I received +1 rank on something for some obscure reason...
One thing's for sure; based on my (apparently level 1) unseenservant macro I have "Arcana [1d20+6] Geography [1d20+6] Untrained [1d20+2]" i.e. 4 ranks on A & G; no ranks on anything else.

RE: OoC thread - PigLickJF - 08-24-2016

Sorry, I haven't lost interest, just been busy lately and sort of got out of habit of posting. Sounds lie its just about to get (even more) interesting, though!

RE: OoC thread - GM Marvel - 08-24-2016

The first post in the Experience thread says you have 1,180xp which makes you 2nd level.  

As for your skill points, I assume the discrepancy is because of house rule #27.  But you should have 4 (first level) +1 (second level) = 5 skill points not just 1 point.

Quote:Rule #27.  Races don't receive any penalty for multi-classing. Favored classes give 4 skill points at first level and then +1 point for each level taken in the character's favored class. The class humans take at first level are considered their favorite class. 

Also don't forget about House Rule #25.  Which I just noticed you have a 19 charisma so you must have already added the point.  This stat point should be kept track of somewhere on your character sheet so you know you received it and so you know if you get a physical or mental stat at the next even level.  Since you placed the 2nd level stat bonus in a mental score, at 4th level when you get your next stat bonus you must place it in either Str, Dex or Con.

Quote:Rule #25.  Get a stat point every even level. At 2nd, 6th, 10th, 14th, and 18th level the player chooses a Mental (Int, Wis, or Cha) or Physical stat (Str, Dex, or Con). Then at 4th, 8th, 12th, 16th, and 20th they choose the opposite stat type.  Remember, the enemies will get this bonus too.  [Example: If a wizard chooses Mental for 2nd level and Physical for 4th level he would get 1 point to ONE of his mental stats at 2nd, 6th, 10th, etc and 1 point to ONE of his physical stats at 4th, 8th, 12th, etc.]

(08-24-2016, 03:33 AM)PigLickJF Wrote: Sorry, I haven't lost interest, just been busy lately and sort of got out of habit of posting. Sounds lie its just about to get (even more) interesting, though!

That's good to hear and I also understand the feeling of getting out of the habit of posting.  I just wanted to make sure people were still interested.  As I'm sure it is with most if not all DM's, we get our energy and enthusiasm for DMing from players enjoying themselves.

One other thing some of you may or may not remember is when we first started this campaign I said that you could take feats, races and prestige classes from pretty much any source book no matter what game world because almost every world was represented somewhere on this planet.  There's a continent of Ebberon; another continent for Forgotten Realms; another for DragonLance; and so on.    I also told you that hopefully the game would last long enough for you to find out what the reason for this is and these Planar Convergences are just the beginning of the explanation.  Hopefully as time goes on you will learn more about these events and their importance for this world.

RE: OoC thread - Nacesh - 08-29-2016

Go wormholes go! Smile

As for skills, thanks I'll revise and add those 4 missing Smile later today...