RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
OoC thread - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: D&D 3rd Edition (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: The Company of Stalwart Adventurers (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+---- Thread: OoC thread (/showthread.php?tid=83)

RE: OoC thread - Betimi - 11-10-2015

I am alive. Just sleeping a lot when I am not working. New class of students started last week, and this class is huge, 28 students, so they keep me busy.

They have me on intravenous antibiotics and have changed my cast 3 times in the last week before settling on a fiberglass cast with a cut in the back so they can get to the surgical site to clean/dress the wound. It has been a rather lousy weekend with way too much time spent at the hospital. The wound isn't infected, but the stitches all let go, so it is kinda ugly.

Anyway, I'm still around, just distracted.

RE: OoC thread - Mardak Trannyth - 11-10-2015

Yay!!! You're alive!!!

RE: OoC thread - Selina Parcellus - 11-15-2015

Lol at Mardak the perv!

Also, I forget, what was the roll for starting gold again?

RE: OoC thread - Mardak Trannyth - 11-15-2015

It was MAX for skinny dippers right? :p

RE: OoC thread - GM Marvel - 11-15-2015

I think starting gold was 6d4x10gp's.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

RE: OoC thread - Selina Parcellus - 11-16-2015

It's okay. I think I already rolled for it earlier in this thread. 146 was the outcome I believe.

RE: OoC thread - Mardak Trannyth - 11-16-2015

Did this game die again?  How far are you along Selina?

RE: OoC thread - GM Marvel - 11-16-2015

Nope. I've said many times that I usually have company in RL every other weekend and the other weekends I work. So I can't always post. But I will do my best to post in the morning.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

RE: OoC thread - Selina Parcellus - 11-16-2015

Why are you asking how far along Selina is? I'm missing something because she's asking with the group.

RE: OoC thread - GM Marvel - 11-16-2015

[So, let the DM answer some of your 'reminiscing...  Tongue ]

Lets remember that no one can be in all places at once.  Everyone needs to remember this.  You can't be resting to get your constitution back and sneaking around at night to play peekaboo at the same time.

*For some reason the site will not let me add this in Mardak's text [ Huh ] so I will put it here: I had stated, it was a clear night.  So it stands to reason that Mardak saw a dragon (wyverns are considered dragons) silhouetted against a moonlit sky.

Mardak continues reminiscing the nasty parts of what he remembers, tries to figure out how he seen a dragon so high up in the air and the exact details of such*, perhaps the gods were just being mean. [Nope]  Then tries to figure how he was branded an attempted murderer when he helped to put out the fire in the camp so the dragon couldn't see it. [No one said Mardak was a murderer.  They just think Mardak made a poor decision charging off into the night.]  Was it a plan  to get the group killed, he comes to the conclusion it wasn't. [No one said it was a plan.  Just poor decision making]  Did he want to kill the group?  No.  Did the priestess realize just because he was unconscious, does it mean he went deaf?  Apparently she didn't realize that. [No, Mardak can't hear anything when he is unconscious.] Why did no one but him react to the Priestess wandering off early in the morning to have 'A bath' when everyone seen her wander off?  [Mardak didn't react.  Mardak made no hide or move silently rolls.  Selina had no chance to notice him.  Mardak just said he had done it which he can't do so he must have been dreaming.]

Reminiscing is a fools backwards dream, you can't do anything about past mistakes, so fuck em'  [/i]

I hope this helps clears up some of Mardak's Reminising...  Big Grin