RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
OOC - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Admin Discussions (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+---- Forum: The Last Knight (DM Man in Black) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Thread: OOC (/showthread.php?tid=481)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: OOC - Korstyn Steele - 10-27-2017

Korstyn just has no reason to trust anyone right now. Even the people who are paying for her skills are unworthy in her eyes. There might be an adjustment period with a group that she just gets...thrust in with.

RE: OOC - Garlen Veir - 10-27-2017

Careful tho. It may not be perfectly as you envision her, but being too aloof and standoffish means that in character we have no reason to trust you anymore than any other prisoner = you get left behind when we break out.

RE: OOC - Man in Black - 10-28-2017

Maybe the GM needs to step up and make sure everyone has a reason to stick together. Where is that ass, anyway? Big Grin

RE: OOC - Korstyn Steele - 10-29-2017

true. Again, i'm just trying to stick with RP and stay in-character

RE: OOC - Jendu Verbenti - 11-01-2017

(10-18-2017, 03:21 PM)Nova Wrote: Huzzah, looks like the band is back together again (mostly)! 

(10-18-2017, 12:15 AM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote: Tibbs... is about to think of a suitable reply then Nova [Sorry can't remember the code name you're using] leans in....

I am going by "Mina Harker" — of Dracula lore. Though really, I chose the alias because Winona Ryder
played her in the 1992 Bram Stoker's Dracula film. Since 1990's Winona Ryder is playing me in this game,
I am keeping the casting consistent!  Big Grin

Thanks, that makes it easier.  Big Grin

RE: OOC - Nova - 11-03-2017

(11-01-2017, 10:56 AM)Man in Black Wrote: ...The rebels can't help but notice a decided lack of Jawa in the group.  She didn't show up for breakfast, nor dis anyone have the time to check her cell before being herded off.  There is no sign of her on the factory floor, either.  

(Unless someone has something they want to cover while working, I'm going to jump ahead.)

Whew. Had wanted to sneak something in there IC, to acknowledge TikTuk's disappearance — and loss? :-( — especially since Nova was the one who'd been bugging / encouraging the Jawa to "Use the Force" all the time, what with the "spirit fingers" and what not.

All good with jumping ahead otherwise, of course!

RE: OOC - Jendu Verbenti - 11-03-2017

It's unfortunate that TikTuk disappeared.  Actually the entire site has been experiencing a lot of player loss lately.  We need to draw more traffic to RPGAddicts but I'm not sure how.  I've mentioned us on the Facebook groups I'm in when someone posts that they can't find any other players.

RE: OOC - Man in Black - 11-04-2017

I've drawn some people in, not sure how many have stuck around. I post around different fan sites for games. Grabbed people from Rancor Pit, a site for WEG Star Wars. Got some from a Reddit thread on CP2020. Found some on the Paizo boards. I'm just happy that the group here has hung around so well. I hope the pay-off is worth everybody's patience.

RE: OOC - DM Vitkyng - 11-04-2017

(11-04-2017, 12:26 PM)Man in Black Wrote: I've drawn some people in, not sure how many have stuck around.  I post around different fan sites for games.  Grabbed people from Rancor Pit, a site for WEG Star Wars.  Got some from a Reddit thread on CP2020.  Found some on the Paizo boards.  I'm just happy that the group here has hung around so well.  I hope the pay-off is worth everybody's patience.

Rancor pit for star wars.. got it  will see if anyone there wants to join Callie and Shunna for som Saga fun.  And I will check the Paizo boards for the Stalwart Adventurers Pathfinder versiomn

RE: OOC - Nova - 11-05-2017

(11-04-2017, 12:26 PM)Man in Black Wrote: I've drawn some people in, not sure how many have stuck around.  I post around different fan sites for games.  Grabbed people from Rancor Pit, a site for WEG Star Wars.  Got some from a Reddit thread on CP2020.  Found some on the Paizo boards.  I'm just happy that the group here has hung around so well.  I hope the pay-off is worth everybody's patience.

This is the already longest-running and most fully-developed PbP I have been in, MiB. I shall gladly see it through to what its glorious finale! :-D

(11-03-2017, 06:24 AM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote: It's unfortunate that TikTuk disappeared.  Actually the entire site has been experiencing a lot of player loss lately.  We need to draw more traffic to RPGAddicts but I'm not sure how.  I've mentioned us on the Facebook groups I'm in when someone posts that they can't find any other players.

Rahullu and I came over from Rancor Pit, though as MiB said, it's almost 100% WEG D6 there. And Corran from RPOL only managed to post inconsistently before leaving. Maybe it will pick up again during the Holidays? Though of course, folks either have way more or way less free time this upcoming this time of year.