RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
OOC - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Admin Discussions (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+---- Forum: The Last Knight (DM Man in Black) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Thread: OOC (/showthread.php?tid=481)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: OOC - Tiktuk - 07-11-2017

Your forgetting range mods

RE: OOC - Rahullu - 07-11-2017

(07-11-2017, 02:27 AM)Tiktuk Wrote: Your forgetting range mods

Learn koncentration

RE: OOC - Rahullu - 07-11-2017

Our old ship is gone, and we have no idea for what we will get, but im thinking we should decided who does what in space combat we dont want to much overlap As my mech is low i would like to focus on a skill not many but still i expect that rahullu will be able to paratke in space combat somehow after enought skillpoints for now im thinking com/scan as it usable on the ground as well . Imput, questions suggestions? What about Condrad and Jendu? DS roll is gunnery and Tiktu is enginnering.

RE: OOC - Kage no Ken - 07-11-2017

beep boop beep Yeah I am just a engineering droid, don't mind me ...

Oh hey perfect escape plan, I can go find a garbage can, paint it like an imperial C-2 unit and walk around beeping and such till i get out!

Yeah perfect the guards will never be able to tell LOL. (Pictures doing this and rolling like 30 on disguise)

RE: OOC - Nova - 07-11-2017

(07-11-2017, 06:56 AM)Rahullu Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 02:27 AM)Tiktuk Wrote: Your forgetting range mods

Learn koncentration

Hurm, true enough. Unless we successfully grab a guard through the bars and pin him there, any code cylinder he might have handy would be a decent distance away if he's just patrolling the halls.

Bah! OK. On to working on a PLAN B then. I think concentration was a 2E power, but I don't see why MiB wouldn't allow it?

RE: OOC - Man in Black - 07-12-2017

(07-11-2017, 12:06 PM)Kage no Ken Wrote: beep boop beep Yeah I am just a engineering droid, don't mind me ...

Oh hey perfect escape plan, I can go find a garbage can, paint it like an imperial C-2 unit and walk around beeping and such till i get out!

Yeah perfect the guards will never be able to tell LOL. (Pictures doing this and rolling like 30 on disguise)

Hey, if Snake can disguise himself as a cardboard box....

Remind me of what concentration does.

RE: OOC - Nova - 07-12-2017

(07-12-2017, 07:50 AM)Man in Black Wrote:
Hey, if Snake can disguise himself as a cardboard box....

Remind me of what concentration does.

Concentration 

Control Difficulty: Easy if the Jedi is relaxed and at peace; Difficult if the Jedi is filled with aggression, fear or other negative emotions; Very Difficult if the Jedi is acting on those negative emotions.

Effect: When using this power, the Jedi clears all negative thoughts from her mind, feeling the Force flowing through the universe and her own being. The individual Jedi concentrates on one specific task at hand. If the skill roll is successful, the Jedi may add +4D to any one action in that round. The Jedi may do nothing other than using the concentration power and using that one skill for one action. The Jedi receives no bonus if anything else is done in that round, including duplicate uses of the same skill or dodges or parries. This power may be used in conjunction with Force Points or Character Points. This power is only in effect for one round and may not be kept "up."

Source: The Star Wars Roleplaying Game: Second Edition: Revised and Expanded (p143)

---

Whenever we used this power, I think we had it grant a +3D bonus total to the selected skill roll due to multi-action penalty, or had it affect the following round at +4D, provided that the Jedi spent the entire first round concentrating and the next one on the selected action only. 

RE: OOC - Tiktuk - 07-12-2017

Also generally I do not allow it to be used of force powers. Force users are gak enough without boosting their force skills Smile

Besides I am like a padawan force user right now. I occasionally get something to happen.

RE: OOC - Man in Black - 07-13-2017

Yeah, I think I would allow that in very limited situations. If it all.

RE: OOC - Tiktuk - 07-13-2017

As long as you use that skill exactly like it says one quick skill use its not too bad. Its good for Jumping or sniping (DS if kill shot) a few other things but any type of skill with a protracted use time over 10 seconds can not have concentration applied.