RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
OOC - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Admin Discussions (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+---- Forum: The Last Knight (DM Man in Black) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Thread: OOC (/showthread.php?tid=481)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: OOC - Nova - 06-16-2017

Once we're all hanging out around the Dejarik Holochess table talkin' shop, strategy and telling stories,
let's draw straws to see who braves quarantine in order to check in on Paperweight. I nominate Jendu.

RE: OOC - Nova - 06-16-2017

(06-16-2017, 07:59 PM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote: [OoC: OMG I just lost my entire post!!  Angry ]

[OoC2:  I'm sorry for being away so long.  I've been sick and still not feeling well.  Jendu wouldn't have been hiding.  He may be young but he's also eager to learn and prove himself to people with more experience.]

Jendu even has the best DEX of the entire group, but I kind of like that we all seem to have underestimated him IC. The bickering with Veir helped, I think Wink

Out of curiosity, how old is Jendu? (Though she now has a lot of combat experience, Nova's 21 and Jendu doesn't seem to be that much younger.) Though it sounds like there's a Naboo-like junior/senior senator set-up for his homeworld.

Sucks about the sickness! Hope you're on the mend and that Jendu gets into the action again! (I'm lucky in that I get to post on the sly at work – shh! –  hence the early-ish and/or frequent weekday posts).

Sucks too about the post issues. Seems to be a common bug here that some posts come up blank or otherwise wonky!

RE: OOC - Tiktuk - 06-16-2017

... I do not believe i have a molecular bonder, so i guess we will just have to hug it out. So who brought the cheese for jawa treats?!

RE: OOC - Garlen Veir - 06-17-2017

(06-16-2017, 04:04 PM)Nova Wrote: Sucks too about the post issues. Seems to be a common bug here that some posts come up blank or otherwise wonky!

Same here. I pcan often post during lulls in work.

RE: OOC - Rahullu - 06-17-2017

(06-17-2017, 01:06 AM)Garlen Veir Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 04:04 PM)Nova Wrote: Sucks too about the post issues. Seems to be a common bug here that some posts come up blank or otherwise wonky!

Same here. I pcan often post during lulls in work.

Yeah ihad the same problem so unless i post a short porst, like this i use word to write it first. Hint hint

(06-16-2017, 08:37 PM)Nova Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 07:59 PM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote: [OoC: OMG I just lost my entire post!!  Angry ]

[OoC2:  I'm sorry for being away so long.  I've been sick and still not feeling well.  Jendu wouldn't have been hiding.  He may be young but he's also eager to learn and prove himself to people with more experience.]

Jendu even has the best DEX of the entire group, but I kind of like that we all seem to have underestimated him IC. The bickering with Veir helped, I think  Wink

Out of curiosity, how old is Jendu? (Though she now has a lot of combat experience, Nova's 21 and Jendu doesn't seem to be that much younger.) Though it sounds like there's a Naboo-like junior/senior senator set-up for his homeworld.

Sucks about the sickness! Hope you're on the mend and that Jendu gets into the action again! (I'm lucky in that I get to post on the sly at work – shh! –  hence the early-ish and/or frequent weekday posts).

Sucks too about the post issues. Seems to be a common bug here that some posts come up blank or otherwise wonky!

Sucks beeing sick i know i work as a teacher and a soon as the tern ends i get it all the time. Hope you/we get well soon.

RE: OOC - Jendu Verbenti - 06-17-2017

Quote:Jendu even has the best DEX of the entire group, but I kind of like that we all seem to have underestimated him IC. The bickering with Veir helped, I think [Image: wink.png]

It's from all those assassination attempts back on Coruscant...  Heeeey, I'm only a Junior Senator.  Why am I attracting all those assassination attempts?  My mentor is the Senior Senator with all the power.  Now I've been volunteered to go on this extremely dangerous mission where I've already almost had my head blown off.  Was there an extraordinary number of head shots or was that just me?  It's probably just a coincidence.    Angel

If I have the highest Dex, where do you guys think I should focus my training efforts?

Quote:Out of curiosity, how old is Jendu? (Though she now has a lot of combat experience, Nova's 21 and Jendu doesn't seem to be that much younger.) Though it sounds like there's a Naboo-like junior/senior senator set-up for his homeworld.

I thought Jendu would be about 18 or 19 years old.  He would still feel young because he's a teenager but old enough to be considered an adult.  I've tried to find some information about what the minimum age is to join the Galactic Senate but I haven't found anything yet.  And perhaps Jendu could be a Junior Senator for Naboo since Palpatine ascended to Emperor and Padme died in child birth, there will be an opening in both Senate positions.

Quote:Sucks about the sickness! Hope you're on the mend and that Jendu gets into the action again! (I'm lucky in that I get to post on the sly at work – shh! –  hence the early-ish and/or frequent weekday posts).

This sickness seems to come and go.  I was ok when I came into work tonight but now my stomach is doing cartwheels. 

I can sometimes post from work too (Which I'm doing now) but the internet connection sucks and I never know when one of my clients will need assistance.  When they do, I have to drop everything and attend to them immediately.  But something I get a quiet night like tonight.

Quote:Sucks too about the post issues. Seems to be a common bug here that some posts come up blank or otherwise wonky!

I find previewing the post often can help.  If something goes wrong you can often hit the back button and you can salvage your post.  But you have to remember to preview it which I often forget unless the typing gets sluggish.  Or you can highlight and copy the post after you've typed a bunch of your post so if it's lost you can just paste it again.  But sometimes you're just screwed.  Confused

(06-17-2017, 08:26 AM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote:
Quote:Out of curiosity, how old is Jendu? (Though she now has a lot of combat experience, Nova's 21 and Jendu doesn't seem to be that much younger.) Though it sounds like there's a Naboo-like junior/senior senator set-up for his homeworld.

I thought Jendu would be about 18 or 19 years old.  He would still feel young because he's a teenager but old enough to be considered an adult.  I've tried to find some information about what the minimum age is to join the Galactic Senate but I haven't found anything yet.  And perhaps Jendu could be a Junior Senator for Naboo since Palpatine ascended to Emperor and Padme died in child birth, there will be an opening in both Senate positions.

Quote:Leia is supposed to the youngest i think she was like 18 or so. But money can change all that

Based on you mech 2D+2 i say Jendu or the new guy should be co pilot.

RE: OOC - Garlen Veir - 06-17-2017

Garlen's Mech 3d+1 puts him in a good position, BUT he already has Starship Gunnery 4D so that is is de-facto spot for the time being. And you can't be in two places at once.

RE: OOC - Man in Black - 06-18-2017

Ok. You guys are undercover. Using aliases. Being secret agents. If anyone is using their real ID to pick up blackmarket weapons, maybe a career in rebel covert ops isn't for you. Wink CorpSec knows you're coming. They have been tipped off on purpose to get you guys arrested. That's all part of the plan. Imperials coming for you at the pick-up? Most certainly not in the plan. What that means is for me to know and you to find out. :p