RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[IC] Finding Benjamin - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Super Hero Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Marvel Super Heroes (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Forum: Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+----- Forum: Outside the Estate (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+----- Thread: [IC] Finding Benjamin (/showthread.php?tid=451)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Finding Benjamin - Belladonna - 05-09-2017

Marvel
Belladona Stopped and moved the kinds a bit more behind her at the sudden movement and had to yank back her instinctive use of power to cover the boy named critter in the nearest plant matter most likely algae. "Not now Critter, I need to talk to Masque about this!" She moves around him or through him if he tries blocking her again and hurries to where masque normally can be found at this time of day. If he tagged along along with others she does not care.

RE: Finding Benjamin - Katrina - 05-15-2017

Katrina follows Malcolm and Trevor in, seeming far more comfortable than she usually is on the surface.

RE: Finding Benjamin - Malcontent - 05-18-2017

Comforted by Trevor and Katrina's presence at his back, Malcolm begins to move a little more quickly, hoping Gedeon and James follow, They will certainly need Gedeon to talk to the Morlocks, when the Morlocks find them.

RE: Finding Benjamin - Belladonna - 05-31-2017

(Bump for marvel)

RE: Finding Benjamin - GM Marvel - 06-01-2017

With Malcolm's phone leading the way, you move slowly through the tunnels for about 10 minutes and then spot a wall of roots blocking your path.  This wasn't any ordinary tangle of roots but a solid wall that was impossible to see through and to know how far it might extend.

RE: Finding Benjamin - GM Marvel - 06-01-2017

(05-09-2017, 07:14 PM)Belladonna Wrote: Marvel
Belladona Stopped and moved the kinds a bit more behind her at the sudden movement and had to yank back her instinctive use of power to cover the boy named critter in the nearest plant matter most likely algae.  "Not now Critter, I need to talk to Masque about this!" She moves around him or through him if he tries blocking her again and hurries to where masque normally can be found at this time of day. If he tagged along along with others she does not care.

Snipps looks up at Belladonna and says, "I hope it is the Mauraders so I can snip their arms and legs off... Teehee.  Dizzy flashes a horrified look at Snipps then back to Belladonna and replies.  "I hope not!  And we've been taught to run away and to only fight when we have to.  Right Belladonna?"

Soon you find yourselves where Masque holds up.  There were two Giant bodyguards blocking the path of the tunnel.  The glower down at the three of you and say in unison.  "Why you here?" Humpty and Dumpty were currently Masque's body guards after he lost the previous ones.  They shared a brain but what they lacked in brain power they made up for in brawn.  The shared brain also had the strange advantage of being extremely resistant to mental powers.

RE: Finding Benjamin - Malcontent - 06-02-2017

(06-01-2017, 01:43 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: With Malcolm's phone leading the way, you move slowly through the tunnels for about 10 minutes and then spot a wall of roots blocking your path.  This wasn't any ordinary tangle of roots but a solid wall that was impossible to see through and to know how far it might extend.

Looking at the wall in the dim light of his phone Malcolm looks back at the others

"I c..can t..tear it ap.part with.th f.force, b.but th.that is gon.na take awh.while."

RE: Finding Benjamin - Belladonna - 06-03-2017

Marvel
Belladonna smiled at the twins. "Hi guys, Need to speak to Masque someones coming, They caused a major bit of property damage top side from the way the ground shook. I did a delaying tactic but it will only buy us a few seconds if they are like the last time." She looks a bit scared. (Also note my mushroom and fungal bridge collapsed behind me and the kids so they have to take the long way or figure a short cut for themselves) She waits patiently for the twins to let her through as she composed a less intelligent reply in her head when they asked 'What you say?'

RE: Finding Benjamin - Ballista - 06-17-2017

(06-02-2017, 04:44 AM)Malcontent Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 01:43 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: With Malcolm's phone leading the way, you move slowly through the tunnels for about 10 minutes and then spot a wall of roots blocking your path.  This wasn't any ordinary tangle of roots but a solid wall that was impossible to see through and to know how far it might extend.

Looking at the wall in the dim light of his phone Malcolm looks back at the others

"I c..can t..tear it ap.part with.th f.force, b.but th.that is gon.na take awh.while."

"And I can either boost your power with my own or control the damage.  You know, have any debris fly toward the walls rather than toward us or someone possibly hiding behind the wall."

RE: Finding Benjamin - GM Marvel - 06-17-2017

(06-03-2017, 01:09 PM)Belladonna Wrote: Marvel
Belladonna smiled at the twins. "Hi guys, Need to speak to Masque someones coming,  They caused a major bit of property damage top side from the way the ground shook.  I did a delaying tactic but it will only buy us a few seconds if they are like the last time." She looks a bit scared. (Also note my mushroom and fungal bridge collapsed behind me and the kids so they have to take the long way or figure a short cut for themselves) She waits patiently for the twins to let her through as she composed a less intelligent reply in her head when they asked 'What you say?'

They both tilt their heads at you in unison like a pair of puppies trying to understand what their master had said.  They are about to ask, what Belladonna was talking about when from behind them a voice tells them to let you pass.  They both frown and then step to either side of the opening to allow you to enter.

Both Snips and Dizzy peers up at you frowning in fear.  Masque wasn't very nice and the power the mutant wielded was terrifying.  They could all end up blobs of flesh or with tentacles for arms.  It all depended upon Masque's mood.