RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[IC] Finding Benjamin - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Super Hero Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Marvel Super Heroes (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Forum: Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+----- Forum: Outside the Estate (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+----- Thread: [IC] Finding Benjamin (/showthread.php?tid=451)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Finding Benjamin - Malcontent - 09-06-2020

"He messed Ben up, and judging by miss tentacles here, he's messed up a lot of Morlocks."

RE: Finding Benjamin - Ballista - 09-07-2020

"What?," Trevor exclaims at Psi-Jack. "You could have stopped this before it started?"

RE: Finding Benjamin - GM Marvel - 09-07-2020

The mob of Morlocks know what just happened.  So they step back and wait to see what happens.  They were all controlled by fear so many of them would love if he was removed from power.

Callisto will continue holding Malcolm.  As the former leader of the Morlocks she's waiting to see if there's going to be a sudden power shift.

"I had a deal with Masque," Psy-Jack replies via Masque. "Masque gives me a place to stay and he doesn't mess up any of my friends and I will let him continue running this place and will even defend it if necessary.  The truth is, there's no one down here powerful enough for me to control to keep everyone in check.  In fact, many are just powerless homeless that he's given physical power to by moving muscle, bone and cartilage around.  Callisto didn't always have tentacle arms ripped straight from the pages of Lovecraftian novel. Even with my power I can't control Masque forever.  And Masque may rule by fear but there is some tiny residue of loyalty with him being a founding Morlock.  They don't know me.  I'm just some girl who has no physical deformities to keep me from leaving them any time I feel like it.  And yes I could have made Masque give you want but I hoped you all could figure it out on your own.  Because what am I going to do now that I've broken my deal with Masque?  Now I will be forced to leave and I have no place to go.  I could find ways to live in penthouses but if I get caught, I don't want to go back to that place we were stuck in."

"Anyways, we now have two choices, either I try to mold your friend's body back to what he looked like before or I release Masque and let him do it.  Masque has been molding flesh for decades so he could make him look like he did before.  I don't even know what your friend looks like but if I had a picture I can probably make him look close to what he did before but it's doubtful he will look the same.  So what do you want to do?"

Ben replies, "I don't care what I look like as long as I'm not Grasshopper-boy anymore!"

RE: Finding Benjamin - Malcontent - 09-07-2020

Malcolm seems to be calming down. "Y.you c.could come s.stay with us. YH.the professor welcomed me in."

"Make Masque fix  Ben, but also make him fix any other Morlock that wants to be f.fixed. S.some m.may not."

RE: Finding Benjamin - GM Marvel - 09-23-2020

(09-07-2020, 08:52 PM)Malcontent Wrote: Malcolm seems to be calming down. "Y.you c.could come s.stay with us. YH.the professor welcomed me in."

"Make Masque fix  Ben, but also make him fix any other Morlock that wants to be f.fixed. S.some m.may not."

Psy-Jack via Masque nods and says, "You hear that, Masque?  Turn Ben back to his old self and they all leave - Including me.  Not that I would be welcome here anymore."  

Masque and Psy-Jack return to their own bodies.  Masque blinks and his scowl returns.  "FINE!  Then GET OUT!  ALL OF YOU!"  The Morlocks part to allow Masque to walk to the Grasshopper-boy.  Masque then roughly sticks his hand into Ben's face and begins warping and twist his body back to his old self.

RE: Finding Benjamin - Benjamin Tomlinson - 09-23-2020

"That seemed to take a lot longer than the first time you did it," Ben says when he's finally back to normal.  "And it hurt a little too!  I should kick you in the face, but shit splatters!"

RE: Finding Benjamin - Malcontent - 09-23-2020

"A.and anyone el.else you have t.terrorized, like t.tentacle l.lady!""

RE: Finding Benjamin - GM Marvel - 10-03-2020

Masque smirks when Ben mentions the extra time and pain of the transformation.  He then reluctantly walks over to Calisto and shapes her arms back into that of a normal woman who engages in regular intensive exercise.  

"You know, as soon as you're gone, everyone will be at my mercy again.  Some of these Morlocks enjoy the gifts I've given them.  They like knowing they're part of a community and finally capable of defending themselves."

Calisto replies, "I was just fine before so that'll be a hard pass for me!"  She then looks at Malcolm and adds, "Thanks kid."

RE: Finding Benjamin - GM Marvel - 10-14-2020

[bump]

RE: Finding Benjamin - Malcontent - 10-15-2020

Malcolm looks at Psi-Jack "Y.your w.welcome to c.come. T.the p.professor w.will be g.glad to m.meet you. H.he's a t.telepath t.too."

He looks at Trevor "W.ewe n.n.need to go."