RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[IC] Finding Benjamin - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Super Hero Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Marvel Super Heroes (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Forum: Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+----- Forum: Outside the Estate (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+----- Thread: [IC] Finding Benjamin (/showthread.php?tid=451)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Finding Benjamin - GM Marvel - 05-19-2020

[OoC: Still waiting on Malcolm. ]

RE: Finding Benjamin - Malcontent - 05-20-2020

"You bastard!  Trvor you think we can get Miss Frost to melt his twisted little brain into doing whatever she wants?"

[OoC Malcolm knows they were wanting to avoid involving the Professor but doubts that Masque would know his is bluffing.. he is so full of rage that his stutter is gone. He is trying to stall for time]

"I know several people who could make you do whatever they want, like a meatie puppet on a string."    [He's hoping she catches the reference to herself, and remembers their time in juvie]

RE: Finding Benjamin - Ballista - 05-20-2020

Trevor whispers, "I don't think Frost can project herself very far without a body.  If she could we'd see her floating all over the mansion and not just in the medical lab."

RE: Finding Benjamin - GM Marvel - 05-20-2020

(05-20-2020, 04:21 AM)Malcontent Wrote: "I know several people who could make you do whatever they want, like a meatie puppet on a string."    [He's hoping she catches the reference to herself, and remembers their time in juvie]

[OoC: Psi-Jack isn't in the room.  She is fighting the Morlocks outside to keep them out of this room.  But you're standing beside the entrance.  You could easily call for her to come into the room. ]

"I'm sure you do!" Masque cackles.  "Too bad none of them are here with you, brat!"  Masque shifts his gaze to the quiet spectators who suddenly respond fearfully with gales of strained laughter.

RE: Finding Benjamin - GM Marvel - 06-03-2020

[OoC: A'hem.  Undecided ]

RE: Finding Benjamin - Malcontent - 06-03-2020

"Are you so sure? Malcolm intones angrily and VERY loudly. [b]"I know someone that could easily make you dance. I know because she could make me dance anytime she wanted , if she wanted."[b]

RE: Finding Benjamin - GM Marvel - 08-17-2020

(06-03-2020, 11:18 PM)Malcontent Wrote: "Are you so sure? Malcolm intones angrily and VERY loudly. [b]"I know someone that could easily make you dance. I know because she could make me dance anytime she wanted , if she wanted."[b]

Masque looks around at everyone in the room then sneers and replies, "Do you mean one of your precious X-men?  Pffft... They have bigger fish to fry and have completely forgotten about us!"  Masque motions toward Calisto and says, "Incapacitate them!"

A woman steps out of the shadows...
[Image: 192892-86229-callisto.jpg]

RE: Finding Benjamin - Malcontent - 08-18-2020

Malcom instantly attempts to throw up a force field around himself [Power stunt 100 karma, but I only have 103 karma left  so it's roll and hope, can't spend any to succeed]

Forcefield RM27 [1d100] = 16

He fails, the forcefield sdoesn't come up [Does this still count as one of his 10 uses of a power stunt until they become automatic?]

RE: Finding Benjamin - GM Marvel - 08-20-2020

Initiative order:
111 Malcolm
83 Callisto
81 Room of Spectators
80 Giants
37 James
30 Masque
18 Ballista

(08-18-2020, 04:14 AM)Malcontent Wrote: Malcom instantly attempts to throw up a force field around himself [Power stunt 100 karma, but I only have 103 karma left  so it's roll and hope, can't spend any to succeed]

Forcefield RM27 [1d100] = 16

He fails, the forcefield sdoesn't come up [Does this still count as one of his 10 uses of a power stunt until they become automatic?]

[OoC: I don't think so.  I think you have to succeed 10 times.  On the positive side, creating a power stunt, even with this failure, is far cheaper than buying a whole new power with Karma. ]

[OoC: Is there a reason why you aren't calling for Psi-Jack?  She's in the room outside yours keeping the other Morlocks from coming to aid Masque.  You threatened him with knowing someone who could control him but then never called her...  Huh ]

Ballista points his fist at one of the giants and fires a blast off at him, but misses. Attack: [1d100] = 39

Malcolm tries to throw up a force field but has not had the training to accomplish the task on his own...

Callisto then steps out of the shadows and immediately begins to grapple him with her tentacles but before she can reach him.

Grapple: [1d100] = 61, [1d100] = 78, [1d100] = 58, [1d100] = 53; One partial hit; You're lucky she didn't to a full attack!!  You would have been slammed 3 times!

"Listen kid," As the woman snags Malcom by the leg and lifts him into the air.  "I don't want to hurt you!  So just do as you're told!"

The giants then turn and step toward James.  Knowing he has resistance to physical injury, they begin pounding on him!  

Giant 1 Attack: [1d100] = 39, Giant 2 Attack: [1d100] = 56

One giant hits with a crushing blow but most of it is absorbed by his resistance.  [Excellent 20 - Body Resistance 16 = 4 damage]

James opens his mouth and blows at one of the giants... Range attack: [1d100] = 56 Which just hits him!

The Giant is caught off guard and is thrown backward, destroying half of the throne and narrowly missing Masque.

Masque yells, "EVERYONE!  GET THEM!"  All the spectators turn their heads in your direction... [They will move next turn]

Ballista curses at himself for missing and then misses again! "For FUCK SAKES!" Attack: [1d100] = 37

At this point, Benjamin yells, "NO!  THAT'S ENOUGH!!"  He leaps into the air and circle kicks one of the giants in the face!  

Charge Attack: [1d100+5] = 41+5 = 46; Adding +49 Karma to get a STUN Result on Charge Column; Damage 30!

The circle kick lands square on the Giant's jaw snapping his head to the sideways.  But despite the devastating attack that clearly affected him, the giant shakes it off and growls!

Endurance check: [1d100] = 96; For F Sake!!   Dodgy

[Malcolm's Turn!]

[Image: 0zOXzNzm.jpg]

RE: Finding Benjamin - Malcontent - 08-20-2020

(05-20-2020, 04:21 AM)Malcontent Wrote: "You bastard!  Trvor you think we can get Miss Frost to melt his twisted little brain into doing whatever she wants?"

[OoC Malcolm knows they were wanting to avoid involving the Professor but doubts that Masque would know his is bluffing.. he is so full of rage that his stutter is gone. He is trying to stall for time]

"I know several people who could make you do whatever they want, like a meatie puppet on a string."    [He's hoping she catches the reference to herself, and remembers their time in juvie]

[He Did call for Psi-Jack ^^^  guess she can't read between lines.]

"Fuck off!!!   Psi-Jack are you even listening?!"
 He then unleashes his power, not Grabbing the woman attacking him,, but instead against Masque. 

Telekinesis RM27 [1d100] = 42

"PUT ME DOWN OR I CRUSH HIM!"