RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[IC] Finding Benjamin - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Super Hero Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Marvel Super Heroes (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Forum: Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+----- Forum: Outside the Estate (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+----- Thread: [IC] Finding Benjamin (/showthread.php?tid=451)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Finding Benjamin - Ballista - 08-28-2019

While flying, Ballista points at one of the giants and barely misses.  [Energy Blast: [1d100+10] = 34+10 = 44 (White)]  

"I meant to do that," He shouts while missing.  "Next time I will make sure it hits you between the eyes!!"

RE: Finding Benjamin - GM Marvel - 08-28-2019

Ballista's attack shoots past the giant and bounces off the far brick and concrete walls.

Malcolm's Turn.

[OoC: If you need it, I will update the map tomorrow.]

RE: Finding Benjamin - Malcontent - 08-28-2019

(08-28-2019, 04:13 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: Ballista's attack shoots past the giant and bounces off the far brick and concrete walls.

Malcolm's Turn.

[OoC: If you need it, I will update the map tomorrow.]

Malcolm maintains his hold on Masque and yells at the giants. He takes a step away from Masque (toward Ben)

"Time to stop or I will squeeze your boss until he pops!"

For emphasis he will squeeze Masque for Good(10) for emphasis, holding back from using full strength.

Quote:· A Full Hold indicates the
attacker has placed the
target in a position where
the target is fully restrained
from action, and may
damage the target. The
target is considered held
until the attacker releases
the target or the target
escapes. The attacker may
perform one action in
addition to maintaining the
hold, and may inflict up to
the Strength level of damage
to the target (subject to Body
Armor).

RE: Finding Benjamin - GM Marvel - 08-28-2019

[OoC: So far you've inflicted 36 points of damage on Masque.]

[OoC: Masque succeeded in a morale check.  Rolled a 78+hidden stat.  Sorry.  ]

Masque screams in pain!  Gasping for breath he says, "There is no way a punk kid like you will escape from down here.  If you don't put me down I'll tell everyone to attack.  You will either die or have everyone's blood on your hands that you hurt."

[OoC2: Will post other people's actions later.]

[FYI:  Ballista is sideways cuz to show he's flying.  Masque is tilted to show he's floating.  I put a purple glow under Masque to show your TK. ]

[Image: UKbin4Z.png]

RE: Finding Benjamin - Malcontent - 08-31-2019

Don't forget I moved one square closer to Ben (away from Masque)

RE: Finding Benjamin - GM Marvel - 02-19-2020

(08-31-2019, 01:32 PM)Malcontent Wrote: Don't forget I moved one square closer to Ben (away from Masque)

[OoC: Done.]

Initiative order:
111 Malcolm
80 Giants
37 James
30 Masque
18 Ballista 

Masque looks ready to fall unconscious.  The giant's hesitate, waiting word from Masque on what they should do.  James looks back at the giant who was holding him and blows hard! 

Attack: [1d100] = 12;  WHITE!

But the giant side steps the concentrated blast of breath.  

Masque yells to the giant, "IF HE DOESN'T RELEASE ME IMMEDIATELY, TAKE THEM ALL OUT!  STARTING WITH THE TELEKINETIC!"

[Ballista's turn]

RE: Finding Benjamin - Ballista - 02-19-2020

Ballista hears the command of Masque so he flies up to the ceiling and then travels to the center of the room.  Once above Malcolm and Ben, he extends his Carrier Wave out to scoop them up and carry them back to the entrance.  

"Sorry big guy, I can only carry two of you.  You have body armor, the others don't!"

[OOC: Either Ben or Malcolm can resist being picked up and carried by the Carrier Wave, but somehow I don't think they will.]

RE: Finding Benjamin - GM Marvel - 02-19-2020

[OoC: Malcolm's Turn]

[Image: t6f2ZWpm.jpg]

RE: Finding Benjamin - Malcontent - 02-19-2020

Malcolm lets Masque drop and instead grabs  James with his Telekinesis, and lifts him away from the fray, pulling him towards the exit.

"I hope your minions can see now how weak and worthless you really are! I should crush you, but you aren't worth it!" ... In his anger his stutter is completely lost.

RE: Finding Benjamin - GM Marvel - 02-21-2020

As Masque is dropped onto his ass, Malcolm grabs James [who obviously doesn't resist] and levitates him to the door.

Benjamin says sadly, "I can't go...  Masque is my only hope to look like myself again.  I can't show my face looking like this!  My parents would die!"

Initiative order:
111 Malcolm
80 Giants
37 James
30 Masque
18 Ballista 

The Giants continue to wait...

James lands beside Malcolm but immediately steps in front of the three of you to try to absorb any oncoming attacks.

Masque cackles while slowly standing.  He dusts himself off saying, "Now do you see how futile your resistance truly is?  If you do anything to harm me, your little friend will forever look like a locust.  Give up or learn the price of your insolence!"

Small maelstroms of static-like energy swirl about Ballista's hands.  "Just give the word and I'll start blasting!!"

[Malcolm's turn...]