RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
OOC - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Pathfinder 1st Edition (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Forum: Iron Gods (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+---- Thread: OOC (/showthread.php?tid=417)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: OOC - Man in Black - 03-19-2017

Yup. Top of the order.

RE: OOC - Chrome Veneer - 03-22-2017

Uh.. so yeah. Should i post... or?...
It would help me if we could see the bot itself on the map.

RE: OOC - Ursk - 03-22-2017

My only issue with the map is I can't seem to manipulate it on my iPhone and I don't use my computer at work for this stuff. I'll try to remember to do it each night, though, or in combat I can just forego posting until evenings. Sorry for any confusion

RE: OOC - Man in Black - 03-22-2017

I'll put numbers on the map next time. If you are unable to move, just post the xy.
I put a small image in to stand for the robot.

RE: OOC - Chrome Veneer - 03-22-2017

Chrome will move around to get into the house, hoping he can try to dissuade them from destroying the creature before he has a chance to turn it off. He won't try and verbally dissuade them though, given the danger it poses and that he may fail he's a bit more of a realist than that, though he is still pretty idealist.

Double move around, and into the house.

RE: OOC - Reawyn - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 02:00 PM)Chrome Veneer Wrote: Chrome will move around to get into the house, hoping he can try to dissuade them from destroying the creature before he has a chance to turn it off. He won't try and verbally dissuade them though, given the danger it poses and that he may fail he's a bit more of a realist than that, though he is still pretty idealist.

Wrong thread?

RE: OOC - Chrome Veneer - 03-23-2017

(03-22-2017, 07:19 PM)Reawyn Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 02:00 PM)Chrome Veneer Wrote: Chrome will move around to get into the house, hoping he can try to dissuade them from destroying the creature before he has a chance to turn it off. He won't try and verbally dissuade them though, given the danger it poses and that he may fail he's a bit more of a realist than that, though he is still pretty idealist.

Wrong thread?

Yes >.<
Thanks for catching me on that. I wouldn't have been able to fix until now anyway.
I'll let your quote of mine suffice though for my action, thanks again.

RE: OOC - Taijun - 03-23-2017

I put an Initiative / Round tracker in my signature to help keep track of where Taijun is in the initiative and how many actions he's taken. It's helped me so far. I calculated 3 for Taijun.
1-to run out the door and observe
2--to run towards the sounds and flank the building
3- to open the door and call for the screaming woman

RE: OOC - Weyna - 03-26-2017

I'm waiting on Ursk to post, since Weyna was last interacting with him.

RE: OOC - Cin-Ezra Oovalli - 03-29-2017

I was looking around for some other waterproof options and I found a barrel.  A water proof bag last 10 rounds and costs 5 sp.  A barrel costs 2 gp's, holds 10 cubic feet but is permanent.  We could just throw all of our equipment we don't want to get wet into a barrel and not have to worry about being underwater for too long.  Each person could even buy a waterproof bag to put their personal stuff in so they don't get mixed up and then put it in the barrel for extra protection.  The only downside is it weights 30 pounds but that shouldn't be a problem in water with the barrel partially filled with air.

If anyone is interested, there's also Sealing Wax...

Quote:Wax, Sealing:

Solid wax used for sealing scroll tubes or scrolls together.  Cost: 1gp; wt: 1pound