RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
OOC - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Pathfinder 1st Edition (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Forum: Iron Gods (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+---- Thread: OOC (/showthread.php?tid=417)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: OOC - Kaska of Red Talons - 03-13-2017

Kaska only has silver left, pricey weapon set. On the other hand she's well kitted out already. I just hadn't added mundane items to her spoiler gear list. She has enough to pick up a waterproof bag and a flask of oil or two. I'll just have her stop on her way to her house to get those. She already has torches, rope, and an acid flask.

Things are starting to get complicated and to drift a bit in the game thread. To keep things from getting all derailed, perhaps we should just hand wave the shopping and move to next destinations? For Kaska and Reawyn (at least) that would be Val's (and Khonnir's) residence.

RE: OOC - Taijun - 03-14-2017

Agreed. I think between everyone we have enough:

Rope
Torches
Sunrods /magical light
perhaps waterproof bags
Trail rations

I think those are the basics of what we absolutely need.

I'm not so sure about healing potions / medical kits.

RE: OOC - Chrome Veneer - 03-14-2017

Admittedly, very confused. I had thought the consensus was to just head on in... It seemed like that was the course of actions to me. Reawyn mentioned something about "two days have passed, may as well get more info now and delay going in" which Chrome is fine with (he wanted to tinker on that bot) but at the same time, it didn't sound like that was the course of action. At least, not in character. Reading your post OOC here it threw me for a loop.That's why i decided to concede and move with the group for the sake of progression.

RE: OOC - Jhaeman - 03-14-2017

My advice with this many players is to jointly give permission for the GM to narratively summarize some of this "housekeeping" stuff to speed things along, since PbP moves slowly enough as it is. A sort of "Everyone picks up their gear, buys what they want (detailed in the OOC thread), and you all arrive at the home of the disappeared man to look for clues. What do each of you do?" Etc. Unfortunately, with PbP, people will drift away if the game doesn't seem to be progressing . . .

RE: OOC - Man in Black - 03-14-2017

It does take a little longer with everyone wanting to put in their 2 cents. Been a busy weekend or I would have pushed on already. Getting set to do so now.

RE: OOC - Reawyn - 03-16-2017

(03-14-2017, 04:28 AM)Chrome Veneer Wrote: Admittedly, very confused. I had thought the consensus was to just head on in... It seemed like that was the course of actions to me. Reawyn mentioned something about "two days have passed, may as well get more info now and delay going in" which Chrome is fine with (he wanted to tinker on that bot) but at the same time, it didn't sound like that was the course of action. At least, not in character. Reading your post OOC here it threw me for a loop.That's why i decided to concede and move with the group for the sake of progression.

Two days have passed according to MiB since Khomir Baine went missing.

See http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread.php?tid=432&pid=19514#pid19514

in the interest of expediency can we assume that Reawyn is able to quickly retrieve his gear, and purchase the waterproof bags he wished to purchase.  Also was he able to stable his mule with Val? If not was he able to sell mule for a reasonable rate to the livery (the typical 50% value)?

RE: OOC - Eva Morningtide - 03-16-2017

Google Docs is blocked at my work so I'll have to see if I can work with my phone on my lunch. Eva will need to drop off her non-essentials and possibly pick up something to protect her spellbook from water. The bag only lasts 10 rounds so I either go without the book entirely and hope we're not down there long or double/triple layer the thing.

RE: OOC - Reawyn - 03-16-2017

(03-16-2017, 04:59 AM)Eva Morningtide Wrote: Google Docs is blocked at my work so I'll have to see if I can work with my phone on my lunch. Eva will need to drop off her non-essentials and possibly pick up something to protect her spellbook from water. The bag only lasts 10 rounds so I either go without the book entirely and hope we're not down there long or double/triple layer the thing.

I triple bagged my formula book, hope it's enough.

RE: OOC - Man in Black - 03-17-2017

work day is a little off kilter. will try to get some posts in soon.

RE: OOC - Weyna - 03-19-2017

Keeping mental track for myself, because it got a bit hard to follow:

If my assessment of what different actions are made up of, we are currently on round 2, and have Kaska, Taijun, Eva, and Weyna left in the round.