RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
OOC - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Pathfinder 1st Edition (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Forum: Iron Gods (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+---- Thread: OOC (/showthread.php?tid=417)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: OOC - Taijun - 03-10-2017

ConfusedIt's okay for me.  Hope to find you living in the cave Smile  Although it's probably in your best interest if one of us dies... Confused

RE: OOC - Reawyn - 03-10-2017

(03-10-2017, 02:59 AM)Eva Morningtide Wrote: I  can leave some stuff behind but I'll need to protect the spellbook mostly. I can cast dancing lights, I have rope and a grappling hook and about 40 gold for the purchase of other items.

^^^ Dancing lights for the win.. with unlimited cantrips and each dancing lights creating 4 'lanterns' the only limitation would be being able to cast it underwater.  You could just keep refreshing the spell just before the prior one wears off, without spending any resources to do so.

RE: OOC - Weyna - 03-10-2017

Other than the prismatic crystal, all Weyna cave offer the situation is the ability to tan hides into leather, which probably includes water-proofing, if needed. But that take time we don't have.

And 34 gold, which she was saving to replace her stolen equipment...

(03-10-2017, 03:11 AM)Jhaeman Wrote: [Edit:  Sorry, hope it's okay if I comment.  I know I'm on the bench, and I don't know what the protocol is.]

I don't personally have a problem with you chatting in OOC. Smile And you're welcome to join us in our Discord chat room.

Server invite for RPG Addicts Discord chat

Download the app

RE: OOC - Eva Morningtide - 03-10-2017

The Ioun torch with the 20% discount would be only 60g.

RE: OOC - Chrome Veneer - 03-10-2017

I have Light as well, so i believe our vision is covered. Potions of healing are really too expensive for starting gold.

RE: OOC - Cin-Ezra Oovalli - 03-10-2017

(03-10-2017, 04:13 AM)Weyna Wrote: Other than the prismatic crystal, all Weyna cave offer the situation is the ability to tan hides... 

When I was a child, my parents would say, I'm going to tan your hide.  So when you say that, it gave me an image in my head of you running up to a monster and spanking them.  That would be a tactic they wouldn't expect.  Tongue

RE: OOC - Kaska of Red Talons - 03-10-2017

I can't think of much of anything to add to the lists already up. But, if we can maybe we should take a look at the cave entrance before we buy things. It might affect our choices.

One thing that might be nice: since it sounds like getting in and out is going to be a hassle, we could set of a relay system with a couple of pulleys and some rope. It might make moving gear in and out quicker and easier since we wouldn't have to carry it on our bodies.

RE: OOC - Chrome Veneer - 03-10-2017

Are we just going to be moved forward to being shown the caves location, and deciding our path forward there, then?
Admittedly, the usual things i might consider are a bit too much to consider with a starting gold budget. Maybe an antiplague, read about the crow lake's water being something nasty of sulfur and a mixture of other chemicals. Probably just runoff but dunno if that's disease cuasing... really dunno much what to consider with the budget.

RE: OOC - Cin-Ezra Oovalli - 03-11-2017

I only have about 11gp's.  I mentioned in the main thread that Cin has 10 torches (but is seems light is no longer an issue) and 50' of hemp rope.  I suppose we could get a couple of 10' poles too.  There are many uses for them on an adventure.

RE: OOC - Reawyn - 03-12-2017

(03-10-2017, 04:31 PM)Kaska of Red Talons Wrote: I can't think of much of anything to add to the lists already up. But, if we can maybe we should take a look at the cave entrance before we buy things. It might affect our choices.

One thing that might be nice: since it sounds like getting in and out is going to be a hassle, we could set of a relay system with a couple of pulleys and some rope. It might make moving gear in and out quicker and easier since we wouldn't have to carry it on our bodies.

Just because I wrote a list of things we might need don't assume I am purchasing it. I only have 4 gold pieces left. Mainly because I seem to be the one that completely kitted out my gear.