RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
OOC - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Pathfinder 1st Edition (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Forum: Iron Gods (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+---- Thread: OOC (/showthread.php?tid=417)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: OOC - Reawyn - 03-09-2017

I already have some supplies we can use. Some we could probably use more of.
  • Waterproof bag (I only have one for my formula book, but they are ionly 5sp each so maybe we should get a few more)
  • 2 sunrods (6 hours of waterproof light each)
  • 50' hemp rope
  • grappling hook
  • 5 iron spikes
  • hammer
  • crowbar
  • 5 torches (30 minuytes of light each if we can keep them dry)
  • 3 tindertwigs ( waterproof matches, to light torches wirth once we are out of the water)
  • 1 flask of oil (could use it to get something to burn despite being wet)
  • flint+steel
  • sealing wax
  • 50' string

things we could use more of:
  • waterproof bags (especially if theer are any other spellbooks, firearms, gunpowder)
  • torches
  • lanterns or lamps (along with oil they are easier to light after gettingf wet)
  • oil
  • sunrods (alchemical light)
  • candlerods (weaker alchemical light)
  • healers kit
  • chalk or charcoal (we can get this free from any firepit)

Here is the problem:
without my pack mule, I will be heavily encumbered just carrying what I already have

RE: OOC - Ursk - 03-10-2017

<eyes boggle>

The smart guy is prepared!

RE: OOC - Kayla Striegold - 03-10-2017

Kayla has a 50' silk rope and 3 sunrods. One day she'll buy an ioun torch...but a grapple hook is a good idea that she can purchase now...

RE: OOC - Weyna - 03-10-2017

Weyna's got a prismatic crystal, but that only glows for her. It also doesn't produce much light, though it might be possible to use as a beacon in the water, just not a true light source.

RE: OOC - Ursk - 03-10-2017

Seems like we've got rope covered.

Off the top of my head, I'm not sure what my current encumberance and carry capacity is, but if we have water breathing, Ursk can lug stuff through any underwater tunnel and dump it at an impromptu camp site on the other side. But I wouldn't want to do that until we have an established route with ropes and identified potential hazards (currents, carnivorous fauna, etc.).

I think Eva and I are the only ones with Darkvision, so hopefully a caster has Light, or we're going to need a lot of torches.

RE: OOC - Reawyn - 03-10-2017

(03-10-2017, 02:17 AM)Ursk Wrote: Seems like we've got rope covered.

Off the top of my head, I'm not sure what my current encumberance and carry capacity is, but if we have water breathing, Ursk can lug stuff through any underwater tunnel and dump it at an impromptu camp site on the other side. But I wouldn't want to do that until we have an established route with ropes and identified potential hazards (currents, carnivorous fauna, etc.).

I think Eva and I are the only ones with Darkvision, so hopefully a caster has Light, or we're going to need a lot of torches.

I can get darkvision for 10 minutes with my crypt breakers draught. But after that I will need time to prepare another.

RE: OOC - Taijun - 03-10-2017

(03-09-2017, 11:41 PM)Reawyn Wrote: I already have some supplies we can use. Some we could probably use more of.
  • Waterproof bag (I only have one for my formula book, but they are ionly 5sp each so maybe we should get a few more)
  • 2 sunrods (6 hours of waterproof light each)
  • 50' hemp rope
  • grappling hook
  • 5 iron spikes
  • hammer
  • crowbar
  • 5 torches (30 minuytes of light each if we can keep them dry)
  • 3 tindertwigs ( waterproof matches, to light torches wirth once we are out of the water)
  • 1 flask of oil (could use it to get something to burn despite being wet)
  • flint+steel
  • sealing wax
  • 50' string

things we could use more of:
  • waterproof bags (especially if theer are any other spellbooks, firearms, gunpowder)
  • torches
  • lanterns or lamps (along with oil they are easier to light after gettingf wet)
  • oil
  • sunrods (alchemical light)
  • candlerods (weaker alchemical light)
  • healers kit
  • chalk or charcoal (we can get this free from any firepit)

Here is the problem:
without my pack mule, I will be heavily encumbered just carrying what I already have

THIS. I think we have our expert. Lead on sir. Smile

RE: OOC - Eva Morningtide - 03-10-2017

I  can leave some stuff behind but I'll need to protect the spellbook mostly. I can cast dancing lights, I have rope and a grappling hook and about 40 gold for the purchase of other items.

RE: OOC - Taijun - 03-10-2017

Poitions, to lesson the burden on our only healer? Taijun has only 1gp and a few silver.  The price of being a monk...  Maybe he can steal some things to contribute more... Smile

RE: OOC - Jhaeman - 03-10-2017

If you could pool some cash and get an everburning torch, you wouldn't have to worry about it being extinguished underwater like a regular torch or running out of energy like a sunrod.

[Edit: Sorry, hope it's okay if I comment. I know I'm on the bench, and I don't know what the protocol is.]