RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
OOC - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Pathfinder 1st Edition (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Forum: Iron Gods (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+---- Thread: OOC (/showthread.php?tid=417)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: OOC - Ursk - 03-07-2017

Also a feat for a minor sonic illusion effect that plays a chord from a Clint Eastwood Western, giving a +2 to initiative and +1 to your first attack roll. Usable three times per day. 

In terms of advancing things, I'd suggest one of you just be bold and say you've arrived at the town hall.

RE: OOC - Cin-Ezra Oovalli - 03-07-2017

(03-07-2017, 02:25 PM)Taijun Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 08:06 PM)Cin-Ezra Oovalli Wrote: I finished my Appearance, Personality and Background and posted them in the Bunkhouse thread.

There should be a character trait for Gunslingers called "tumbleweed."  A loyal tumbleweed follows you wherever you go, granting your character a +1 to coolness and rolls across the scene at random moments during adventure.  Note: A tumbleweed always appears when your character is involved in a duel.  If a tumbleweed is destroyed a new appears in 1d4 rounds. If multiple Gunslingers are together there is a 20% chance that a tumbleweed herd will form, propelled by strong gusts of wind these tumbleweeds will be a major distraction to all.

Too much?

(03-07-2017, 02:37 PM)Ursk Wrote: Also a feat for a minor sonic illusion effect that plays a chord from a Clint Eastwood Western, giving a +2 to initiative and +1 to your first attack roll. Usable three times per day. 

In terms of advancing things, I'd suggest one of you just be bold and say you've arrived at the town hall.

HA!  When Taijun mentioned the tumbleweed I immediately thought of the whistle sound effect too!  Both effects and bonuses sound good to me!!    Big Grin

In terms of advancing things, I'm trailing behind the party so it might freak people out if I showed up at the Town Hall before any of them arrived.  Though it might add to her mysteriousness.   Cool

RE: OOC - Cin-Ezra Oovalli - 03-07-2017

Signature updated.

RE: OOC - Kaska of Red Talons - 03-07-2017

Heh, alright then. I'll take things in hand.

RE: OOC - Ursk - 03-07-2017

LOL!!!

Clearly, Ursk isn't going to be the only one quick on the draw here.

RE: OOC - Kayla Striegold - 03-08-2017

I figured the GM would step in and get us started...

=)

RE: OOC - Ursk - 03-08-2017

I'm going to wait for GM MiB to post in the town hall thread before I reply to Weyna. Hopefully Ursk hasn't started a fight or gotten arrested! If he has, would be weird to start chatting with Weyna while he's pulling out an axe to chop off an impudent guard's head. :-o

Also, for the scene unfolding in the street, I hope someone is chewing on a gritty toothpick and spitting on the ground in casual contempt. <tumbleweed; whisle sound effect>

RE: OOC - Cin-Ezra Oovalli - 03-08-2017

(03-08-2017, 11:38 AM)Ursk Wrote: Also, for the scene unfolding in the street, I hope someone is chewing on a gritty toothpick and spitting on the ground in casual contempt. <tumbleweed; whisle sound effect>

Uh huh!  I am...   Dodgy

RE: OOC - Man in Black - 03-08-2017

I've been giving people time to tie up loose ends before heading to the council. That will be the official starting gun. Which I plan on firing off shortly. Feel free to continue on in other places if you are in the middle of something. You can also participate in the council thread.

Quote:It's true in a sense that Zen Archers can't flurry in melee. But at 3rd level they get Point Blank Master. It lets you used ranged attacks without provoking attacks of opportunity. If you don't provoke, you can freely shoot at 5' range, meaning you can melee with your bow, including flurry. Bows become both a ranged and melee weapon for you. You still need Snap Shot to threaten for attacks of opportunity and flanking, but it's easy to pick up.

Where did you pick up this little bit of info? It would seem to me that the ability to use ranged weapons in melee range without drawing OA doesn't make it a melee attack.

Your little conversation of tumbleweeds and theme music reminds me of a little game called Tales of the Floating Vagabond. One of the abilities a character could pick up was to have his actions enhanced by a musical score. It's a bit of a whacky game.

RE: OOC - Taijun - 03-08-2017

I believe she meant that mechanically it's the same. Whether one does damage standing 5' away or 30' away, the Zen Archer will flurry with all their attacks using a bow... It's actually quite powerful I can't deny. Right now I'm invested in the melee archetype, nothing cooler than chopping robots in half with your hand. "I'm invested," It's what I tell my wife when I'm doing something and she asks me to do the laundry or something and I don't want to. "Can't right now honey, I'm invested in this tv show" Smile

That sounds incredible, it's basically like inspire courage from a bard...

On another note I was thinking, depending on Taijun's limited back story being a Kellid, that he might take levels in barbarian later on as crazy as that sounds. A kung-fu tribal cleric/shaman would fit perfectly as well I think. Depending on what he may find about his history, if anything.