RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
OOC - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Pathfinder 1st Edition (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Forum: Iron Gods (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+---- Thread: OOC (/showthread.php?tid=417)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: OOC - Taijun - 03-06-2017

Ty, I've seen other players use some kind of tracking system but was/am in the dark on how to set it up. I'll look into that tomorrow. I guess I will edit my last in game post since my roll isn't trackable.

RE: OOC - Taijun - 03-06-2017

Testing [url=[1d20+8] = 2+8 = 10]Perception[/url]

RE: OOC - Cin-Ezra Oovalli - 03-06-2017

Well Cin isn't trying to hide herself as much as just trying not to draw undue attention to herself but it wouldn't be difficult to spot her.  Just look behind you and there she is!   Tongue   You might need a Sense Motive (If the DM allows skills to be used against other PC's) to determine if she is really following you.  Who knows, there could be others interested in the bounty too.  Really, it doesn't matter to me because we all are suppose to end up friends (or someone we tolerate) in the end.  But players will need to learn how to link their characters to their rolls.  It seemed like a good time to mention the feature in the beginning instead of waiting until something important happens.

(03-06-2017, 06:07 AM)Taijun Wrote: Testing [url=[1d20+8] = 2+8 = 10]Perception[/url]

It worked!  And if you look beside 'Die Roll for Taijun' there is a link that will direct you to all your past rolls.

RE: OOC - Man in Black - 03-06-2017

Yup. Weyna is correct about the adopted trait.

RE: OOC - Reawyn - 03-06-2017

(03-05-2017, 08:48 PM)Ursk Wrote: I may have trouble posting evenings this week (US East Coast time). I'm demoing our master bath for a renovation and it's kicking my butt. Should still be able to post once or twice during the workday.

S'alright, I shall be quite busy myself. I have a new class of trainees starting Tuesday, so classroom setup tomorrow, then new hire on-boarding for 24 people all week. New hires never seem to realize there is such a thing as 'office hours'. My email and cell phone will be going like crazy all week.

RE: OOC - Kaska of Red Talons - 03-06-2017

(03-05-2017, 09:57 PM)Taijun Wrote: Thanks all. And thank you Eva, that makes sense. Though weapon familiarity should, in my opinion, fits right in with a trait one could adopt. Looks like Warrior of Old it is! Fits with the theme.

The Zen Archer is awesome, and I'm probably dumb for passing on it, but they lose the ability to flurry in melee. I look at archery as a backup and still wish to flurry in melee. Funny thing is, I can't even afford a longbow. Ha! So it looks like short bow for the poor monk! Enough of my wining. Ty all again.

It's true in a sense that Zen Archers can't flurry in melee. But at 3rd level they get Point Blank Master. It lets you used ranged attacks without provoking attacks of opportunity. If you don't provoke, you can freely shoot at 5' range, meaning you can melee with your bow, including flurry. Bows become both a ranged and melee weapon for you. You still need Snap Shot to threaten for attacks of opportunity and flanking, but it's easy to pick up.

I'm not trying to talk you into going Zen Archer, just making sure you're aware of what it can do.

I finished my Appearance, Personality and Background and posted them in the Bunkhouse thread.

RE: OOC - Chrome Veneer - 03-07-2017

Everyone busy?
I mean, i know my post didn't really move anything forward; though it didn't seem like my place to do so at the time.

RE: OOC - Taijun - 03-07-2017

(03-06-2017, 08:06 PM)Cin-Ezra Oovalli Wrote: I finished my Appearance, Personality and Background and posted them in the Bunkhouse thread.

There should be a character trait for Gunslingers called "tumbleweed."  A loyal tumbleweed follows you wherever you go, granting your character a +1 to coolness and rolls across the scene at random moments during adventure.  Note: A tumbleweed always appears when your character is involved in a duel.  If a tumbleweed is destroyed a new appears in 1d4 rounds. If multiple Gunslingers are together there is a 20% chance that a tumbleweed herd will form, propelled by strong gusts of wind these tumbleweeds will be a major distraction to all.

Too much?