RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) (/showthread.php?tid=306)

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - Shunna Maza - 03-17-2017

Shunna presses her back against the wall of the cell and clears her mind.  She concentrates upon the table the guards are hiding behind and imagines it being hurled to the North West to smash through all of them.  

[Use the Force DC20: [1d20+13] = Rolled a 19 (of course) Confused ; Using a force point: [1d6] = Rolled a 1  Rolleyes  (of course) for a grand total of 20!!!   Big Grin  

Shunna lifts the table and tries to beat the guards within an inch of their lives...

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - DM Nerdred - 03-18-2017

(03-17-2017, 06:08 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote: Shunna presses her back against the wall of the cell and clears her mind.  She concentrates upon the table the guards are hiding behind and imagines it being hurled to the North West to smash through all of them.  

[Use the Force DC20: [1d20+13] = Rolled a 19 (of course) Confused ; Using a force point: [1d6] = Rolled a 1  Rolleyes  (of course) for a grand total of 20!!!   Big Grin  

Shunna lifts the table and tries to beat the guards within an inch of their lives.

Are you trying to hit the guards hiding behind the table or the guards surrounding the repeating blaster?  You can move the table but make an attack roll to beat their Reflex Defense for full damage (4d6)

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - Shunna Maza - 03-18-2017

[OoC: I figured I would attack the guards behind the table first since theyre the closest.  What kind of attack is it?  Melee or Ranged?]

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - DM Nerdred - 03-18-2017

(03-18-2017, 03:36 AM)Shunna Maza Wrote: [OoC: I figured I would attack the guards behind the table first since theyre the closest.  What kind of attack is it?  Melee or Ranged?]

Umm, nevermind, I was mistaken.  There is no attack roll, just a Use The Force check to Move Object, which Shunna did with the aid of the Force.  The first target is attacked vs their Will save (12) all other targets are vs their Reflex save.  Just roll damage. (4d6)

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - Shunna Maza - 03-18-2017

[OoC: Damage: 4d6 = 16 ]

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - DM Nerdred - 03-20-2017

Shunna reaches out with the Force sensing the dense durasteel table, it's rough features, the bolts that secure it to the cavern floor.  The two thick legs that were holding the table up suddenly rip apart as the large table is flung at the unsuspecting security guards.  They take significant damage but remain alive. The guard Shunna shot is left safe but dumfounded.

Njon is also surprised by the fortunate turn of events but quickly takes a shot at the guard that was lucky not to be bludgeoned by the flying table. [url=[1d20+5] = 9+5 = 14attack, [3d6] = 8 damage]Shoots guard 6[/url]

Guards 10, 9, 8, & 7 take the damage (-16) and (-1 condition track)  Shunna can maintain control over the table as a standard action and move it 6 squares a round.  

"What was that!" One of the guards near the lift blurts out.  "Damn it.  Keep shooting!"  The guard captain orders.  
[url=[1d20+4] = 10+4 = 14, damage [3d6] = 7 ]Guard [/url]  Targeting the Talz, the guard misses
[url=[1d20+4] = 20+4 = 24, damage [3d6] = 14 ]Guard[/url]  The Talz lets out a cry of pain as he takes a solid shot to the chest (Critical hit - 28hp, -1 condition track) But his tough body keeps him alive.
[url=[1d20+2] = 13+2 = 15 , damage [3d10] = 8]Repeating Blaster[/url] Multiple blaster bolts ping off the wall that Shunna is taking cover from.

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - Shunna Maza - 03-20-2017

[OoC: For maintaining Move the Force on the table, the book doesn't say I have to make another UTF check; only that it costs a standard action.  If that's the case...]

Peeking out, and pretending to be just as surprised about the flying table as everyone else, Shunna launches the table at the guards again.  Aiming first at the guard with the huge machine gun but if she can't reach him she will hit any group of guards grouped together close enough to be hit by the large table.

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - DM Nerdred - 03-21-2017

[OoC: Maintaining Move Object with the Force was errata'd, it does require a new Use The Force check each round.  I rolled for you to keep it going. It will take 3 more standard actions to move the table to the other guards and bludgeon them as well.]

Shunna finishes off the 4 guards with the table. Bludgeoning them into unconsciousness.  (I call it "Revenge of the Slaves")

[url=[1d20+13] = 11+13 = 24]Shunna's UTF[/url]

[url=[4d6] = 7]Table Damage[/url]

The Talz snaps a quick shot off at the remaining guard just hitting him in his armored chest and he falls over unconscious.  He then rushes forward behind the floating table taking the briefest of looks at Shunna Maza as she maintains concentration. (6 squares)  The four guards look at each other in astonishment then move apart to try and flank the table and shoot at it.

"There's a Jedi here..." Says the Captain then leaves his guards to continue the fight.  "Keep firing!  I'll get reinforcements."

The four guards look at each other in astonishment then move apart to try and flank the table and shoot at it, taking chunks out of the large table with each shot. (the table is now considered a medium size object 2x2 area) Smoke and molten durasteel permeate the already thick cavern air.
[url=[1d20+4] = 10+4 = 14, damage [3d6] = 6 ]Guard[/url]
[url=[1d20+4] = 13+4 = 17, damage [3d6] = 13 ]Guard[/url]
[url=[1d20+2] = 19+2 = 21 , damage [3d10] = 10]Repeating Blaster[/url]

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - MK-L1G "Long" - 03-21-2017

[OoC animated tower shield.... I vote Shunna keeps teh table as part of her battle gear Big Grin]

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - Shunna Maza - 03-21-2017

(03-21-2017, 03:06 AM)MK-L1G "Long Wrote: [OoC animated tower shield.... I vote Shunna keeps teh table as part of her battle gear Big Grin]

Who knew a dinner table would be so effective?  Maybe she will carry a large table everywhere she goes.  Tongue

[OoC: How close are the guards with the mega-gun to Shunna?  How close is the leader to Shunna?]

[OoC2: Shunna will continue to act as astonished as everyone else that the now Medium sized Table is pummeling the guards about the head and shoulders. ]