RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) (/showthread.php?tid=306)

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - IT-O (Zero) - 05-20-2020

[OOC: Are the Flight Suits the same as the Armored Tie Flight suit listed in the Star Wars Wiki? ]

[OOC2:  I could not find how long it takes to put on a flight suit. ]

[OOC3: How about those shields? ]

When Zero sees the Imperial Tie Flight Suits in the manifest, it opens the specified Cabinet [Locker 9]. 

Zero states, "There are 2 Imperial Tie Flight Suits in the the Emergence Life Support Cabinet, as well as 10 vacuum masks. These should [If I'm not mistaken] allow 10 hours of life support and 10 minutes of breathable air, respectively.  I suggest Shunna, you should don a flight suit, posthaste."

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 05-20-2020

(05-20-2020, 03:19 PM)IT-O (Zero) Wrote: [OOC: Are the Flight Suits the same as the Armored Tie Flight suit listed in the Star Wars Wiki? ]

[OOC2:  I could not find how long it takes to put on a flight suit. ]

[OOC3: How about those shields? ]

When Zero sees the Imperial Tie Flight Suits in the manifest, it opens the specified Cabinet [Locker 9]. 

Zero states, "There are 2 Imperial Tie Flight Suits in the the Emergence Life Support Cabinet, as well as 10 vacuum masks. These should [If I'm not mistaken] allow 10 hours of life support and 10 minutes of breathable air, respectively.  I suggest Shunna, you should don a flight suit, posthaste."
Oops thought I posted it. They ARE the armored flight suits, yes.

As for the shields, you should be able to raise them without interfering. However objects can only pass them when moving at low velocity,

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 05-20-2020

Shunna does run over and put the Armored Flight Suit on and she asks for help from whomever is free.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 05-21-2020

Ubi assists Shunna in getting into the flight suit while Njon continues to go through the lockers.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 05-22-2020

Zero finds in the inventory

lockers near the ramp:
2 armored flight suits
10 vacuum masks
2 Aquata Breathers
1 toolkit
2 Personal Multitool
2 fire extinguishers
1 Repulsor Pad

Weapon Lockers
20 E11 blaster rifles -  most are missing from the locker  racks..  likely because they were in use by Stormtroopers left behind on The Rock
80 power packs.. again most are missing
2 tripods - 1 missing
2 light repeating blaster rifles - 1 missing
2 Power Generators - 1 missing
3 stormtrooper body glove suits
3 stormtrooper helmets
assorted stormtrooper armor components - enough for 3 complete suits all meant for male human or near human 5'10" to 6'4" average build
20 frag grenades
20 stun grenades
10 smoke grenades
1 explosive charge
4 detonite charges
5 timers
2 antipersonnel mines
1 Targeting Beacon

other lockers
1 security kit
6 Proximity Flares
4 Binder Cuffs

4 Electrobinoculars
1 Sensor Pack
1 Demolitions Sensor
1 Radiation Detector

1 long range comm-link (encrypted) back-pack sized
5 short range comm-links, hand-held
1 Personal Holoprojector
1 Holorecorder

2 Fusion Lanterns
5 Halo Lamps
6 Syntheropes (45m)
2 Chains (15m)
5 Mesh Tape rolls

1 Medical Kit
1 Cryogenic Pouch
2 folding stretchers
10 Medpacs
1 MDS-50 Medisensor
4 Anti-Rad Doses

1200 Ration Packs (enough for 20 people for 60 days)
1 Water Extractor

Two lockers are listed as empty.. MK was in one of those

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - IT-O (Zero) - 05-22-2020

[OOC: Was all this randomly generated?  If not I'm kinda impressed! ]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 05-22-2020

Nope not randomly generated.. just did the math on what a group of 20 stormtrooper + an officer and flight crew would have on board their shuttle

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 05-25-2020

[OoC: I do not know how long it takes to get into Light Armor.  I did look around but I didn't see anything. ]

When Shunna is finally in the armor, she tells everyone to close and lock all the cargo hatches and then get into the cockpit and close the blast doors.  While they get into position, Shunna will either chain or use binder cuffs to attach herself inside a locker (or to a sturdy handle) that has a good view of the ramp.    She will try to give herself a little slack in the chains or cuffs so she move around a little inside the seating area. 

[i]"When I tell you to, just crack the ramp open about 1 cm.  Just enough to let the air escape without having anything that might fly loose get sucked out into space.  Once the atmosphere is vented, maneuver into position and when I tell you, then slowly open ramp in front of the object.  When I pull it in, I will tell you to close the ramp.  You repressurise the seating area and get out of here as swiftly and carefully as possible."
  She then asks, "Have I forgotten anything?"  If not, she adds, "Ok, lets do this!" 

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 05-25-2020

Njon closes allthe lockers he has openwhil Ubi finishes helping Shunna into the flight suit.

[OoC: Borrowing the rules from D&D 3.5 off d20 srd donning light armour akes 1 minute, or 5 rounds if donned hastily. With assistance (not normally allowed for light armour) I will halve the time.. rounded up. So with Ubi's help that means 5 rounds to don, or 3 rounds to don hastily. nastily donned will do what you need it to. ]

Callie connects one end of the chain to a leg of one of the bucket seats using a binder cuff, after looping it around to limit the length to 6 meters (4 squares). Once Shunna is into the flight suit, Callie loops the chain through the belt on the armour and closes the loop with the second binder cuff.

"You're good to go."

Everyone gets into the cockpit and they close the cockpit doors. Ubi gives Shunna thumbs up through the narrow window in the door, and then Shunna hears a his as Zero evacuates the pressure from the cargo/passenger area. [Zero can do this BEFORE opening the ramp, no need to risk being blasted out by an explosive decompression.]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 05-25-2020

Shunna will wait for the atmosphere to be vented then say, "Ok, lets maneuver the ship so the ramp is facing the object, then open the ramp and I will pull it inside.  Let's go..."