RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) (/showthread.php?tid=306)

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - H1-MK2 "MK" - 03-17-2020

Njon is the talz unless I've misunderstood everything since we entered the ship, and MK's attack would be at +4 with the laser cannons. As for Ubi, I believe it was mentioned he would be a good gunner. I would highly suggest having Njon at the copilot station since most likely MK won't need assistance piloting, and it would leave Ubi free to man the blaster battery, while Njon could man the copilots gun.

Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 03-17-2020

Njoni Is the talz

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 03-18-2020

(03-17-2020, 06:39 PM)H1-MK2 "MK Wrote: Njon is the talz unless I've misunderstood everything since we entered the ship, and MK's attack would be at +4 with the laser cannons. As for Ubi, I believe it was mentioned he would be a good gunner. I would highly suggest having Njon at the copilot station since most likely MK won't need assistance piloting, and it would leave Ubi free to man the blaster battery, while Njon could man the copilots gun.

[OoC: Oops!  Sorry.  My excuse is, I've been working overnights and I'm sticking to it.   Tongue ]

So we have:

MK = Pilot +14 (+16 mechanic; ATT +4) [Laser Cannons, Twin (Pilot)] (Proficient with cannons)
Njon = CoPilot  [Blaster Cannon (Copilot)] Mechanic +14 (Only while MK Pilots); ATT +6 (Proficient with heavy weapons)
Shunna = Mechanic +8 (pilot +9; Attack +5)
Zero = System Operator/ Use computer +10; Mechanic +10 (Only while MK Pilots); Medic; ATT: +3
Ubi = Gunner (Attack +4; Mechanic +8) [Blaster Cannon, Batteries]
Dez = Gunner (Attack +3; Proficient in heavy weapons and Zero G environments) [Blaster Cannon, Batteries]

Does this look good?  Of course, Shunna will only be the Mechanic while other people are occupied.  When not in combat, she can slip into the Piloting roll so MK and go fix something.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - H1-MK2 "MK" - 03-18-2020

MK's got an attack of +4 since he's proficient with the cannons.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 03-18-2020

(03-18-2020, 06:03 PM)H1-MK2 "MK Wrote: MK's got an attack of +4 since he's proficient with the cannons.

Ok, I added your attack to the post.

So is everyone ok with the positions you're assigned?  If we are, then as a certain droid once said,

"Now, we ride!"  Cool

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - H1-MK2 "MK" - 03-18-2020

MK is more than ready to gtfo of dodge xD

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Dez Synn - 03-19-2020

Dez slips into her gunner seat and gets ready.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 03-19-2020

Zero doesn't even need to move anywhere, he can be sytem operator from any scomp link in the ship. 

Njon moves into the right hand co-pilots seat. 

As you clear the rim of the atmospheric shield Dez remembers that there are 4 turbolaser batteries spaced around the rim of the one kilometer wide crater where the mining facility is based. They are usually used to destroy/deflect asteroids that stray too close to the base, but they are perfectly capable of targetting ships.

Zero also knos about these, but is also aware they are powwered by the main reactor that he set to do a shut-dowwn and restart.  The emergency generators provide enough power for limited lighting and life support, not enough to power turbolasers.   You will need to get clear of their targettng range before the power restores. Time is of the essence as the reactor will already be finishing diagnostic and getting restarted.

[Image: i01XLNfm.jpg]

As you pull away into the chaotic jumble of moving and constantly colliding asteroids that comprise the Minefield you all hear through Ubi and Dez's commlinks the message from the droid 'Long' repeat ~"Captain Sun I cannot stay within range of the Rock's turbolasers, if I keep the Wildcard within the Minefield she will be pulverised to nothing but a debris field before I can affect repairs to her shields. There are Imperials all over outside the Minefield. It is not safe here. Now that the hyperdrive is online I will jump to your last logged astrogation destination. I will wait there and see to care of your cargo for one week. or until your cargo dictates otherwise. This message will repeat."~

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - H1-MK2 "MK" - 03-19-2020

MK turns the shuttle to burn away from the facility, not knowing about the turbolasers but wanting to put as much space between him and the Imperials as possible before word gets out. He focuses on flying carefully and avoiding any collisons.

Fly Defensively: Trained in Pilot, +10 dodge bonus to Reflex Defense, -5 if attacks are made by MK

Upon hearing the message through the comms, MK asks for clarification.

"So we have somewhere to meet it seems, someone want to fill the pilot in so I know where I'm flying this Imperial heap to?"

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 03-19-2020

Ubi replies, "We were headed to Generis, in the Atrivis sector. But e ere off course, thanks to a saboteur on my ship. That's howe ended up here, I really don't even know where here precisely is, I was too busy dodging an Imperial 'entanglement' by fleeing into this asteroid bield.   We will not be able to jump to hyperspace until we get free of the asteroid field."

"It is possible the last jump coordinates in my Wildcard's nav computer were tampered with.  I hope that droid ends up where we can find him."

[OoC Zero knows the turbolaser batteries will likely have power within a minute (10 rounds)]