RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) (/showthread.php?tid=306)

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 02-20-2020

(02-19-2020, 11:26 PM)H1-MK2 "MK Wrote: [OOC: IC could just be self-preservation w/ independent droid class. OOC GM was wondering why I didn't just take off already, and I had waited for 2 days or so with it asking for clarification to take off xD]

[OOC: With all due respect to our DM, he runs the game and can make suggestions but it's ultimately the PC's who chose what actions to make.  I'm not sure why the DM said, they are waiting for you to take off, when Shunna asked to NOT take off.  It's possible he misread my post or just wanted to stir up some crap.    Dodgy   Tongue

Honestly it's not that big of a deal.  No one was harmed that wasn't dead already.   These kinds of mix ups when character's meet can add some spice to introductions.  Shunna is pretty even tempered so she won't be going Darth Vader  Angry due to MK ignoring her request.   Tongue  ]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 02-20-2020

Don't worry, you might be airborne, but you still haven't left the hangar. Just because we are out of combat does not mean I don't want to know what everyone is doing. FYI, Dez is awake, so can take the swift actions to recover steps on the condition track.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - H1-MK2 "MK" - 02-20-2020

[OOC: I think you misunderstood, I meant no disrespect nor meant that it was his decision haha. Just explaining my logic.]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - IT-O (Zero) - 02-20-2020

(02-19-2020, 11:26 PM)H1-MK2 "MK Wrote: [OOC: IC could just be self-preservation w/ independent droid class. OOC GM was wondering why I didn't just take off already, and I had waited for 2 days or so with it asking for clarification to take off xD]

[OOC: Well Zero isn't a droid psychologist.  Tongue  The most likely answer for a droid disobeying orders is damage circuits or some kind of programing.  Zero doesnt know any of these people except maybe the Talz, who he may have repaired some damage from the whips.  He doesn't want to instruct everyone it could be your (independence) programing because they might decide to do a memory wipe which Zero obviously feels is horrific and should only be done in the most extreme circumstances.]

Zero begins restoring Dez's condition.  

[Dull the Pain is a full round action.  The DC is 15 and his Treat injury skill is 16 so success is automatic.]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 02-20-2020

Zero would know both Dez and the Talz. More so Dez, as she would have required help with her cybernetic arm.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - IT-O (Zero) - 02-20-2020

(02-20-2020, 07:25 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: Zero would know both Dez and the Talz. More so Dez, as she would have required help with her cybernetic arm.

[OOC: Good to know.  Thanks.]

"Do you know who you are," Zero asks Dez, while he works on her.  

[When she answers...]

"How many tools am I activating?" Zero activates both the buzzsaw and slashes the scalpel inches away from her face.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - H1-MK2 "MK" - 02-20-2020

[OOC: Absolutely loving Zero's bedside manner.]

MK handled the ship with ease, piloting it towards the vacuum of space as soon as the ramp was sealed shut.

"That would be me, and I thought it would be best if we made our escape while they were still powerless to stop us. I'd rather not get stuck in another locker."

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 02-20-2020

(02-20-2020, 08:42 PM)H1-MK2 "MK Wrote: [OOC: Absolutely loving Zero's bedside manner.]

MK handled the ship with ease, piloting it towards the vacuum of space as soon as the ramp was sealed shut.

"That would be me, and I thought it would be best if we made our escape while they were still powerless to stop us. I'd rather not get stuck in another locker."

After being buffeted by the chaotic atmosphere escaping the hanger, Shunna quickly adjusts her disheveled appearance and steps closer to the cockpit.  

"In this instance your actions were correct,"  Shunna replies calmly.  "But insert this into your memory banks.  I will not sacrifice a life because I'm concerned about how much trouble it will cause me to save it.  Yes, there are times when the lives of the many outweigh the lives of the few, or the one.  It's a terrible choice to have to make but sometimes it's unavoidable.  But all lives are important.  Including a droids.  I would make the same actions whether it's the Zabrak or you floating out there.  That's of course IF you choose to stay with us.  Which is completely your decision."

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Dez Synn - 03-01-2020

(02-20-2020, 08:39 PM)IT-O (Zero) Wrote:
(02-20-2020, 07:25 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: Zero would know both Dez and the Talz. More so Dez, as she would have required help with her cybernetic arm.

[OOC: Good to know.  Thanks.]

"Do you know who you are," Zero asks Dez, while he works on her.  

[When she answers...]

"How many tools am I activating?" Zero activates both the buzzsaw and slashes the scalpel inches away from her face.

Used to Zeros lack of bedside manner,  Dez replies "Two, but kindly do not remove any parts with those"..  she recovers consciousness by spending the consecutive swift actions.

"We need to get out of here before they close those blast doors.  How long before the Rock's anti-asteroid shields and turbolasers come back on-lime?"

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 03-01-2020

With the exception of Ubi, Callie, and MK I do not know where anyone is moving to... this ship may have a minimum crew of 1 but actually has a full crew compliment of 6 (Pilot, Co-pilot, 2 x Gunners, System Operator, and Engineer).
People can work double duty, especially the gunners, but can't do extra actions, so the ship works most effectively with full crew.

Quote:
  • Pilot: Controls the movement and speed of the Vehicle.
  • Copilot: Aids the Pilot in basic Vehicle systems.
  • Gunner: Operates one of the Vehicle's Weapon Systems.
  • System Operator: Manages the Vehicle's shields, sensors, and communications.
  • Engineer: Keeps the Vehicle in good order, even during the heat of battle.

[Image: CoHNQHYm.jpg]

The basic (unmodified by your skill ranks and levels) ship stats are here: https://swse.fandom.com/wiki/Lambda-Class_Shuttle

Once I know who is actually in each position I can modify the ship stats for your actual characters .