RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) (/showthread.php?tid=306)

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 02-13-2020

[OOC: Yes, unless there is something else the GM needs to inform me.

Re the Zabrak:  I know that the Zabrak is likely dead but as a Jedi, I feel I can't just abandon him until Shunna either knows for sure he's dead or they have no choice but to escape without him.  ]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 02-15-2020

[OoC sorry for the wait, ben a tough week]

Initiatives

20.0 Dez - unconscious
19.04 Station Security A (Guard 6.A)
18.08 Zero
16.04 Station Security B (Guards 6.k-L)
16.02 Station Security C (Guards 7.xx)
15.14 Imperial Pilot
15.03 Well dressed man
14.099 Shunna
14.098 Callie
14.097 Ubi
14.0965 H1-MK2 
14.096 Njon

Unskilled in anything to do with piloting, gunnery or navigation, Callie opts to sit down across from the Imperial piloy, where she can keep an eye on him. she buckles in.

Ubi, proficient in heavy weapons, moves into the cockpit and buckles into oneof the two gunner chairs.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - H1-MK2 "MK" - 02-15-2020

MK shouted through his vocabulator in the nearest approximation of consternation he could manage, ready to get out of the hands of the Imperials before he ended up locked in another locker.

"We're getting out of here before my circuits get fried! I'd prefer not to end up in another Imperial locker. Just make sure that door gets closed before we're in vacuum, if you wanna stay in one piece that is."

MK slams the ship's engines to full thrust, lifting off and rising towards the limit of the atmospheric force field.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 02-15-2020

(02-15-2020, 07:10 AM)H1-MK2 "MK Wrote: MK shouted through his vocabulator in the nearest approximation of consternation he could manage, ready to get out of the hands of the Imperials before he ended up locked in another locker.

"Ship's already ready to take off, engines primed, can we get out of here before my circuits get fried?! I'd prefer not to end up in another Imperial locker."
[OoC you're the pilot, they are waiting for you to take off ]

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - H1-MK2 "MK" - 02-15-2020

[OOC: I realize that, but so far everything that has been said has been "Prep for takeoff, but don't close the ramp" "Prep for takeoff but don't take off yet." MK is simply asking for clarification from Shuuna, since she seems to be in charge, that it is clear to take off.]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - H1-MK2 "MK" - 02-17-2020

[OOC: Edited it to just take off.]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 02-18-2020

The ship lifts off the pad, rising easile up to the opening overhead, stopping just below the threshold of where the atmospheric shield SHOULD be. Only the fact that Shunna is clinging tightly to one of the hydraulic ramp supports keeps her from being blown off the ramp by the ferocious winds as the Rock's atmosphere  is being sucked out of the opening.She watches in horror as she sees the bodies of several station security guards  blow past as if launched by some cannon, then realizes he zabrak is among the bodies that have blown into open space.

Initiatives
20.0 Dez - unconscious
19.04 Station Security A (Guard 6.A)
18.08 Zero
16.04 Station Security B (Guards 6.k-L)
16.02 Station Security C (Guards 7.xx)
15.14 Imperial Pilot
15.03 Well dressed man
14.099 Shunna
14.098 Callie
14.097 Ubi
14.0965 H1-MK2 
14.096 Njon

Njon races forward to M56, crowding Zero, to literally place his foot on the still prone Dez to keep her from being sucked out  the loading ramp. He hoots and whistles in Talzi to Zero to grab onto him, then with his standard action he pushes the large button on the wall to close the ramp.

The ramp starts to raise, bringing Shunna back up into the ship [it will take one full round.]

Suddenly dim lights turn on below, much fainter than the usual bright lights of the docking bay, and more importantly the atmospheric shield and gravity generators return to power.

This is a double edged sword though.  Far below all those station guards that were sucked high into the air fall to the hard metal and permacrete landing pad below. Shunna can see that most suffer pretty severe injury, some might have broken backs or necks.  She cannot hear the cries of pain or sounds of falling bodies smacking into the hard surface over the roar of the shuttles ion drives, but she winces nonetheless at what she sees.

---Combat Over---

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 02-18-2020

Shunna watches in dismay as the bodies hit the floor with limbs bent at sickening angles.  She looks away from the sight, wishing she could help but knowing she couldn't.  With the Zabrak gone and everyone else onboard there was no reason to stay and every reason to escape post haste.  So she rides the ramp into the ship and while taking a moment to look at Dez to see if she's awake, she asks, "Who's piloting?"

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - IT-O (Zero) - 02-18-2020

Zero readily uses a claw to grab hold of Njon to avoid being swept out into space.  He too had been waiting for some sign of life from Dez.

To Shunna, Zero replies, "A droid we found locked in a locker.  He said, he was a pilot.  I don't know why he started to take off despite being asked not to.  Perhaps some of his circuits are damaged."

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - H1-MK2 "MK" - 02-19-2020

[OOC: IC could just be self-preservation w/ independent droid class. OOC GM was wondering why I didn't just take off already, and I had waited for 2 days or so with it asking for clarification to take off xD]