RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) (/showthread.php?tid=306)

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - DM Nerdred - 12-09-2016

The Talz is fully healed.  While using the Force to heal him Shunna realizes that he was apart of the gang that sold her, a foggy memory of seeing him a Duros and two others comes to the forefront of her mind.  Shunna instinctively grabs the Talz and pulls him to cover just before screams of terror are heard from within the cell room.

Peeking around the edge of the guard room doorway, Shunna sees about 10 guards open fire upon the slaves while a leader directs their fire. (7 slaves fall flat to the ground)

Shunna's and the slaves turn, Shunna goes first.

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - Shunna Maza - 12-21-2016

[OoC: How many squares across is it to the lift?  Did they step out of the lift?  Are the Slaves running to their cells?]

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - DM Nerdred - 12-21-2016

40 squares to the other side. It's hard to see across the room but it looks like they rushed out of the lift, about 10, and a team seems to be setting up a repeating blaster. Shunna hears, more than sees, a leader barking commands. The slaves are running this way and that.

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - Shunna Maza - 12-21-2016

[OoC1: Wow, 40 squares is huge!  Confused 

Shunna yells into the room, "Everyone please get to your cells!"  

She then takes a deep breath and thinks, "Force be with me!"

Stepping out from behind the wall, Shunna holds up her hands and says, "If you kill all the slaves then who will do all that hard labour for you?  Without workers you know your commander will be looking for the next available warm body to fill his quotas which if you haven't figured out would be you."

[OoC: Shunna will be moving toward them with her hands up.  (6 squares x2 = 12 squares) 
Shunna will move 6 squares on a diagonal toward a cell.   (I guess that would be 3 squares.)
She will be using a standard action to fight defensively if they attack. (-5 attack to gain +2 defense) ]

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - DM Nerdred - 01-19-2017

The crowd of freed slaves scatter to the cells trying to get away from the blaster fire.  The guards don't seem persuaded by your call to end hostilities, instead they target you as well.  A few blasts come your way but they miss Shunna as she dodges and moves for cover in a nearby cell a few meters away.  (Shunna are half way to the nearest table. Which way did you go?)

As Shunna runs towards the danger, blaster fire shoots past her from the guard room she just left and she sees a thin Ithorian get struck by the fire. "C'mon you filth, get outa the way!"

Ooc - the large crowd of panicked slaves offer cover and concealment.  Anyone firing back suffers a miss chance.  Missing could mean a slave is hit instead if their AC is beat by the attack. I hope that makes sense.

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - Shunna Maza - 02-10-2017

Shunna glances back at her companions and yells, "Shooting slaves is not what I call helping!"

To protect the slaves, she knew she needed to draw the enemies fire.  With their attention on her, Shunna hoped her companions would remove their tampons and not hide behind the scrambling slaves.

So Shunna does the only thing she can for the moment, run toward the enemy.  She will use try to use the tables for cover by keeping them between herself and the enemies or if that's not possible then she will try to run into a cell.

[OoC: Running is x4 speed.  With a 6 speed, she can run 24 squares.  Adding the 3 squares she moved last round would put her at 27 squares.  The Room is 40 squares so how close am I to an enemy?]

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - Shunna Maza - 02-22-2017

Hello?

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - DM Nerdred - 03-09-2017

The guards are only a few meters outside of the lift. From 2-6 meters. (1-3 squares) Shunna dashes forward as blaster bolts zip past her, the heat and smell of ionized gases permeate the air around her, and she is able to dive into one of the middle cells. (either left or right side from her original spot, third one up according to the map, either the cell right next to Shunna's old cell or the one across)

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - Shunna Maza - 03-09-2017

Shunna will be moving on whichever side of the room is closest to the big gun.  She will then begin running toward them from cell to cell.  [There aren't any squares on the map but I think with 2 move actions I can move the length of 2 cells at a time.  At the end of her move, Shunna will duck into the second cell for cover.  Does that make sense?]

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - DM Nerdred - 03-10-2017

The big gun is a heavy repeating blaster. Shunna makes it to the third cell to her left. Her pleas for help from her tampon wearing party are answered by a bellowing roar from the Talz, Njon, as he rushes forward behind you blasting away and hitting nothing... More slaves are gunned down by the guards and half of them begin to advance, emboldened by the sheer terror their weapons have caused. (5 advance at a slow pace, 6 meters, or 3 squares) Shunna is about 24 squares away from the nearest guards.