RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) (/showthread.php?tid=306)

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 01-20-2020

(01-19-2020, 03:54 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote:
(01-19-2020, 12:36 PM)H1-MK2 "MK Wrote: [OOC: Is MK able to hear any of this with that 20 Perception and his improved sensors?]

[OoC: To the GM:  In case there is any question, Shunna wasn't being demure when she called out for a pilot.  It would have been loud with possible expletives sprinkled in to emphasize the gravity of the situation  Tongue   

But yes, I was hoping MK might be a pilot (but I couldn't check cuz your sheet isn't set to public) and self preservation would spur you into action.]

No worries MK heard you   just those outside have blaster fire, stun grenades and the 100+ Db sound of the engines to deal with

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 01-20-2020

Round 12 (cont.)

Initiatives
20.0 Dez
19.04 Station Security A (Guards A-F)
18.08 Zero
16.04 Station Security B (Guards I-L)
15.14 Imperial Pilot
14.099 Shunna
14.0985 H1-MK2 (delaying)
14.098 Callie
14.097 Ubi
14.096 Njon
14.090 'the Zabrak'
14.02 Imperial astromech
8.03 aqualish tech

I still need Shunna's action before MK resumes from his delay to start banging.. Delay means you resume AFTER the actions of whoever's turn it is.. not interrupt like Ready

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 01-20-2020

[OoC: I'm still waiting for some answers to some question from the GM but Vitkyng is working at the moment.  So to speed things up a little, instead of moving...] 

Shunna delays but while she is delaying she yells to Callie, "How's that docking claw coming?"  

[OoC:  Callie should be able to reply at any time so Shunna will likely Delay until she hears from her.]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - H1-MK2 "MK" - 01-20-2020

[OOC: Now that it is MK's turn by delaying, he's just gonna do the actions stated above. Shaking the cargo locker while climbing onto the door.]

MK engages his vocabulator at the loudest volume it is capable of before stating quite bluntly:

"There's a pilot right under your noses! This is why I'm glad I'm a droid."

At that, MK crawls onto the door of the cargo locker, engaging his magnetic feet before promptly shaking the locker as best as he can to draw attention.

(01-20-2020, 06:07 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote: [OoC: I'm still waiting for some answers to some question from the GM but Vitkyng is working at the moment.  So to speed things up a little, instead of moving...] 

Shunna delays but while she is delaying she yells to Callie, "How's that docking claw coming?"  

[OoC:  Callie should be able to reply at any time so Shunna will likely Delay until she hears from her.]

In answer to your question, you deal the stated damage but the objects hardness would apply, wheareas a lightsaber ignores hardness.   So if you have high Use the Force roll the potential damage is much higher, but if the roll goesagainstyou lightsaber is mre of a sure bet.

Quote:
DCEFFECT
15-19Can move object up to Medium size (Deals 2d6 points of damage).
20-24Can move object up to Large size (Deals 4d6 points of damage).
25-29Can move object up to Huge size (Deals 6d6 points of damage).
30-34Can move object up to Gargantuan size (Deals 8d6 points of damage).
35+Can move object up to Colossal size (Deals 10d6 points of damage).

While Shunna hesitates to wait for Callie's reply the storage compartment behind  and to her right starts to rattle and shake, then a loud mechanical voice shouts from inside the locker.

Just then Callie replies "This damn thing is made of durasteel, it's like hacking at a tank."

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 01-21-2020

Shunna says to everyone in her immediate vicinity (Including Dez and Callie), "There's pretty much an army moving toward us!  Step it up!!"  To Dez, "You need to get inside!"

Shunna grows very quiet and opens her mind to the Force. 

[OoC: Force Focus: DC15; Automatic!; As a full-round action, you may make a DC 15 Use the Force check. If the check succeeds, you regain one spent Force power of your choice.]

Shunna recalls, Move Object...

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - IT-O (Zero) - 01-21-2020

(01-20-2020, 09:02 PM)H1-MK2 "MK Wrote: MK engages his vocabulator at the loudest volume it is capable of before stating quite bluntly:

At that, MK crawls onto the door of the cargo locker, engaging his magnetic feet before promptly shaking the locker as best as he can to draw attention.

Zero vocabulates in Binary, "Thank the Maker!"

[OoC: Is it possible for Zero to order the ship computer to fully accept MK so he doesn't have to go through all the access improvements. ]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - H1-MK2 "MK" - 01-21-2020

(01-21-2020, 01:26 AM)IT-O (Zero) Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 09:02 PM)H1-MK2 "MK Wrote: MK engages his vocabulator at the loudest volume it is capable of before stating quite bluntly:

Zero vocabulates in Binary, "Thank the Maker!"

[OoC: Is it possible for Zero to order the ship computer to fully accept MK so he doesn't have to go through all the access improvements.  ]

[OOC: I believe that would fall under Issue a Routine Command, as it is a standard command on most computer systems IRL to simply add another user and set their administrative level. This is obviously up to the GM, but from my experience with computers, it should work.]

Shooting back a series of whistles and beeps in Binary, MK is glad to have another droid along.

"At last, a voice of reason. These Imperial organics are dreadful. They tried to stick me with a restraining bolt. A RESTRAINING BOLT? The indignity."

MK continues for a second or two, introducing himself to the droid he heard outside. At least with droids conversations were so short. Took seconds to convey an hour worth of conversation in Basic.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - IT-O (Zero) - 01-21-2020

Zero, who's appearance is similar to an upside down miniature Death Star (even though we have no knowledge of the technological menace... yet) replies in binary, "I did suffer the indignity of a restraining bolt but another wily droid freed me from the device.  I kept it attached to trick the owner of this facility into believing I was still under his control.  My name is IT-O or just Zero.  (At the GM's leisure...) I will attempt to give you full access to the ship's computers.  And now without the constant negative influence of another," Zero spins the bottom half of his sphere to glare in the Astromech's direction with his single, bright red, visual sensor.  "The ship and I seem to have finally come to an understanding." 

Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 01-21-2020

It is indeed a standard action to Issue a Routine command to add an authorized user.

Remember MK is still locked in the storage locker

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk