RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) (/showthread.php?tid=306)

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - IT-O (Zero) - 01-18-2020

[OoC: It took the pilot 2 rounds to open the blast doors and step through?  Huh  Blast doors opened in an instant in the movies. ]

Zero continues to try to improve access.

Full Round Action:
Use Computer: [1d20+10] = 9+10 = 19

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 01-19-2020

He ioened the blast doors and holstered his blaster [two move actions] last round.. then will move out of the cockpit this round.. after Zero's turn tho.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 01-19-2020

Zero successfully improves the ship's computer to helpful. At the same time as Zero does this he becomes aware of an internal timer in his processors, 12 seconds.. then 11 seconds..  until the reactor shutdown turns off all but emergency power to life support on the Rock.

Round 12 (cont.)

Initiatives
24.09 H1-MK2 (delaying)
20.0 Dez
19.04 Station Security A (Guards A-F)
18.08 Zero
16.04 Station Security B (Guards I-L)
15.14 Imperial Pilot
14.099 Shunna
14.098 Callie
14.097 Ubi
14.096 Njon
14.090 'the Zabrak'
14.02 Imperial astromech
8.03 aqualish tech

Guards K & L open fire after AIMING and Dez. One of the shots hits Dez in the shoulder almost dropping her, she swears in pain.
Guard K attack Heavy Pistol [1d20+6] = 4+6 = 10; Damage [3d8] = 10
Guard L attack Heavy Pistol [1d20+6] = 12+6 = 18; Damage [3d8] = 14

The Imperial pilot moves past Shunna and Zero to take a seat in the passenger seating.

@Shunna's turn. Please make that Perception check for me.

[Image: pVT84W0m.jpg]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 01-19-2020

[OoC: I didn't add any color to the text because the site keeps switching from a black background to a white background.  White makes the yellow hard to see.]

perception: [1d20+10] = 18+10 = 28  Cool 

"Now get out of the cockpit," Shunna says to the Droid sternly.  "We mean you no harm as long as you don't try anything stupid!"

To everyone else Shunna asks, "Are their any skilled pilots here?  If you want to have the best chance at survival you better speak up now!"  [Shunna has a Pilot skill of +9]

[OoC2:  I don't know how many actions it will take to open the ship door (It's closed isn't it?) and get outside to help Dez.]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - IT-O (Zero) - 01-19-2020

[OoC: Since we can speak any time during the round...]

Zero says, "The Base is about about 10 seconds away from shutdown.  Please hurry..."

(01-19-2020, 06:12 AM)Shunna Maza Wrote: [OoC2:  I don't know how many actions it will take to open the ship door (It's closed isn't it?) and get outside to help Dez.]

The talz already started the ramp lowering on his action. You could already slip out of the half open ramp but it won't be all the way down until the start of his turn this round

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

(01-19-2020, 06:17 AM)IT-O (Zero) Wrote: [OoC: Since we can speak any time during the round...]

Zero says, "The shuttle has nearly completed it's shutdown sequence.  Will attempt to abort..."
Not the shuttle. THE Base. Remember zero set the bases reactor to do a shutdown - restart sequence

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 01-19-2020

[OoC: Who controls the docking clamp?  Can Zero tell the ship to release the clamp?  How well can a lightsaber cut through metal (like the docking clamp?)

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - H1-MK2 "MK" - 01-19-2020

[OOC: Is MK able to hear any of this with that 20 Perception and his improved sensors?]

(01-19-2020, 06:57 AM)Shunna Maza Wrote: [OoC: Who controls the docking clamp?  Can Zero tell the ship to release the clamp?  How well can a lightsaber cut through metal (like the docking clamp?)
Callie is already working on cutting through the docking clamp with the shoto lightsaber. Essentially lightsaber just ignore hardness so it is just attacking an object that has a lot of hp. The clamp is controlled by the base so you imagine can be released from the control room same as the atmospheruc forcefield in the ceiling above the ship