RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) (/showthread.php?tid=306)

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Dez Synn - 12-29-2019

Dez jumps down off the low wall and grabs the light repeating blaster, turning to prepare to blast the first guard that steps through the door to the landing platform [Ready action]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 12-29-2019

The zabrak continues to drag the aqualish tech closer to the stirs, reaching G30.

The Imperial astromech attempts to lock Zero out of the computer system

[Use Computer [1d20+13] = 19+13 = 32]

Zero has to make an opposed roll using Use Computer vs DC32 or the ships computer attitude will go down one step to Indifferent  [the computers current Attitude = Friendly]

[OoC on the bright side, while it is contesting your access it cannot close the ramp or do anything else, you are effectively negating each other.]

[Image: IzDzrsvm.jpg]

Round Nine

Initiatives
19.04 Station Security A (Guards A-F)
18.08 Zero
16.04 Station Security B (Guards I-L)
15.14 Imperial Pilot
14.099 Shunna
14.098 Callie
14.097 Ubi
14.096 Njon
14.091 Dez
14.090 'the Zabrak'
14.02 Imperial astromech
8.03 aqualish tech

Guard A whoops with elation that the droids are eliminated and races for the stairs, reaching C-33.
Guard D does the same, but being closer to the stairs he actually steps out into the doorway to the launchpad, whereupon Fez opens fire with the reapeating blaster.

Rolling Dez attack for her.
Dez Synn - autofire braced point-blank attack [1d20+4] = 7+4 = 11;

Damage [3d8+4] = 19+4 = 23
The doorway is filled with blaster fire and the guad takes a hit to the shoulder - 11 damage.

"You bastards!"

@Zero's turn - make the opposed Us Computer vs DC32 first please (it does not take any of your actions)

[Image: KxlIw05m.jpg]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - IT-O (Zero) - 12-29-2019

(12-29-2019, 03:49 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: @Zero's turn - make the opposed Us Computer vs DC32 first please (it does not take any of your actions)

Dodgy  

[OoC: There is no way Zero can succeed.  The highest DC Zero can reach by rolling a 20 is DC30.]

Use Computer: [1d20+10] = 11+10 = 21

[OoC: Oh look, Zero failed.  What a surprise...   Rolleyes ]

Use Computer: [1d20+10] = 15+10 = 25; To increase access again.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 12-29-2019

Now that Shunna sees Dez's plan (to gun down the guards rather than just watch for more troopers) Shunna yells, "Stop!  You're shooting at the wrong people.  They're with us!"  Then while passing Dez she whispers, "The Zabrak and Aqualish are still up there!!  The guards will kill them!!"  Shunna then waves at the guards, "Come, it was a misunderstanding! She thought you were one of the others!"   

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 12-30-2019

Guard J descends the stairs and stops just shy of the doorway to use the wall as cover.
He leans out, and fires at Captain Sunt.

Guard J attack Heavy Pistol [1d20+6] = 12+6 = 18; Damage [3d8] = 14

Ubi is hit in the back by the bolt and staggers.

Guards K + L turn and hunker down along the window again returning fire at Dez.

Guard K attack Heavy Pistol [1d20+6] = 17+6 = 23; Damage [3d8] = 9
Guard L attack Heavy Pistol [1d20+6] = 2+6 = 8; Damage [3d8] = 16

Even with the cover from the low wall Guard K manages to graze Dez' shoulder.

The Imperial pilot again moves to a different station and accesses the computer terminal there. Th ramp begins to close (it will take one full round to lose so will be closed at the start of his next turn with Njon and Zero inside unless someone else manages to join them.

.@Shunna's turn

[Image: yFqpg65m.jpg]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 12-30-2019

Shunna had already called out to guards to stop fighting but they chose to ignore her.  So she adds, "Well I tried.  Until I return, your fates are in your own hands!"

She will then run straight for the ramp.

I don't know if the low wall slows Shunna down but she still should be able to jump onto the ramp at around [O-56] or [P-56] if it takes double move to get over the wall and then ride it up into the shuttle as it closes.  

[OoC: Where was the scomp port Zero was accessing.  For some reason I thought it was around M-57 but he's still floating above the ramp beside what appear to be storage compartments.]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 12-30-2019

(12-30-2019, 07:18 AM)Shunna Maza Wrote: Shunna had already called out to guards to stop fighting but they chose to ignore her.  So she adds, "Well I tried.  Until I return, your fates are in your own hands!"

She will then run straight for the ramp.

I don't know if the low wall slows Shunna down but she still should be able to jump onto the ramp at around [O-56] or [P-56] if it takes double move to get over the wall and then ride it up into the shuttle as it closes.  

[OoC: Where was the scomp port Zero was accessing.  For some reason I thought it was around M-57 but he's still floating above the ramp beside what appear to be storage compartments.]

It takes you 11 squares of movement to reach P-56 and onto the ramp [the wall cost 1 extra square]

[OoC - There are two scomp links available mainly for controlling the ramp. One is on the top right corner of Zero'ssquare between the doors for the storage lockers, the other is the same but at the bottom right corner of Zero's square.]

[Image: RWQto6Nm.jpg]

Round Nine (continued)

Initiatives
20.0 Dez
18.08 Zero
15.14 Imperial Pilot
14.099 Shunna
14.098 Callie
14.097 Ubi
14.096 Njon
14.090 'the Zabrak'
14.02 Imperial astromech
8.03 aqualish tech

Callie moves to the damaged clamp [J-59] and draws the Shoto Lightsaber, and activates it, then yells at Shunna. "Let me know when whoever is insde no longer has control an d I will cut this clamp off.!"

Ubi moves  up the ramp and over the low wall with a double move [J50], with a swift action he changes his E-11 to autofire.

Njonn hoots and moves to the door blocking access to the cockpit, he crouches down and pulls open a panel revealing the hydraulic for the door 

Njon - Mechanics [1d20+14] = 6+14 = 20 - this roll allowed him access to the panel. He will need a security kit to actually do anything (he was a prisoner remember so does not have gear)

The zabrak drags the aqualish forward and into the stairs, but sees that Guard A is in his way he turns his blaster from the aqualish and fires, missing wildly.

Zabrak pistol attack [1d20+6] = 2+6 = 8; Damage [3d8+3] = 12+3 = 15

The imperial pilot sees that there are now three adversaries aboard his ship pulls out an E11 blaster with the stock folded (making it a heavy pistol rather than a rifle) and backs up a step, obviously ready to attack.

[Image: orMz9gMm.jpg]

Round 10

Initiatives
20.0 Dez
18.08 Zero
15.14 Imperial Pilot
14.099 Shunna
14.098 Callie
14.097 Ubi
14.096 Njon
14.090 'the Zabrak'
14.02 Imperial astromech
8.03 aqualish tech

@Dez' turn

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Dez Synn - 12-30-2019

Dez will fire the light repeating blaster at the doorway aiming for Guards D and J. She uses her two swift actions to brace. 
Attack autofire braced point-blank attack [1d20+4] = 8+4 = 12; Damage [3d8+4] = 10+4 = 14

Guard D takeshalf damage and Guard J thanks to cover is unscathed.