RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) (/showthread.php?tid=306)

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Dez Synn - 04-14-2019

Dez looks down at the uniform she is still wearing. 

"IT-0 and I walked right past several alert guards before. These ones on distracted. Let's go. "

She pushes IT-0 in front of her as she rounds the corner and up the steps.

"Where are the wounded I brought the medical droid." 

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 04-14-2019

The response is just a quick glance over their shoulder as the guards rush ahead into the next room.

""Well hurry up then, the Imps are cutting us to ribbons with that drekking blaster!"

From his higher vantage point Zero can see that a guardsman further up the hallway has dragged a few unconscious comrades to safety, beyond thefield of fire.

[Image: vDUcNejm.jpg]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 04-24-2019

actions?

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - IT-O (Zero) - 04-29-2019

[OoC: Sorry, work policies where I'm not allowed to do my own stats but I can do the other overnight's stats which created a perfect shit-storm of scheduling bullcrap that gave me just enough time to recover from an overnight but no additional time to actually have a life, before going to work again.  Rinse and repeat.   Confused  ]

[OoC2: Is that a control panel K13?  If it is, does Zero know what the panel does?  Could he access the ship with his Remote Ship Starter with this panel?]

Zero doesn't want to get too far ahead of Dez so it flies across the room to I-14 and checks out the panel.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 04-29-2019

While Dex and Zero moves forward, Shunna extends her senses out to the force to search her feelings about stealing this ship.  Would it yield favorable or unfavorable results?  

[Search your Feelings; Full Round Action; DC 15; Take 10; Result 25; You can make a DC 15 Use the Force check to determine whether an action will yield favorable or unfavorable results to you in the immediate future (10 minutes or less).

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 05-01-2019

(04-29-2019, 07:26 PM)IT-O (Zero) Wrote: [OoC2: Is that a control panel K13?  If it is, does Zero know what the panel does?  Could he access the ship with his Remote Ship Starter with this panel?]

Zero doesn't want to get too far ahead of Dez so it flies across the room to I-14 and checks out the panel.

That is a computer access panel in K13.. but it has nothing to do with control tower operations.  It would be the Customs control panel, for ship manifests and immigration forms. When it even gets used, as this is a secret  docking facility for the mayor and apparently the Imperials, when they do not wish to come and go publicly.

Since the station security and the Imperials are engaged in a gun battle for the unknown Imperial craft, it would be a reasonable assumption that tehe station has absolutely no remote access to the ship. Otherwise they would just shut it down so the Imperials could not leave. Your remote ship starter is meant for ships it is keyed to, just like a modern remote car starter.

When you fly to I-14 instead of toward the wounded soldiers being dragged towards you (F22.G22) the guard in F15 shouts "Hey you stupid droid,  what are you doing, we need your help!?"

(04-29-2019, 07:52 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote: While Dex and Zero moves forward, Shunna extends her senses out to the force to search her feelings about stealing this ship.  Would it yield favorable or unfavorable results?  

[Search your Feelings; Full Round Action; DC 15; Take 10; Result 25; You can make a DC 15 Use the Force check to determine whether an action will yield favorable or unfavorable results to you in the immediate future (10 minutes or less).

Favorable.. without this shipyou are staying on the Rock. Staying is NOT favorable.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - IT-O (Zero) - 05-01-2019

Zero replies, "Waiting for my security..." His eye swivels to peer in Dez's direction.  "If I'm shot and destroyed YOU will then have no medical attention."

When Dex catches up, Zero then flies to G-21.  He begins to assess their wounds while glancing around at the hanger.

[Treat Injury 16; Treat Injury: [1d20+16] = 20+16 = 36; Yay, a rolled a 20 when I don't care if I fail.   Rolleyes

If I need a Perception +13 check:  

Perception: [1d20+13] = 1+13 = 14
; I think he's got some dust on his lens. Rolleyes ; At least 14 isn'ttoo bad.]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 05-01-2019

Shunna will now sense surroundings.

Quote:Sense Surroundings:

As a Swift Action, you can make a DC 15 Use the Force check to ignore the effects of Cover and Concealment when making Perception checks to detect or observe targets until the start of your next turn. Increase the DC by 5 if this ability is used against targets with Total Cover.

[Use the force +15; Taking 10; Result 25.]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 05-01-2019

[Dez can correct me if I am wrong.]

When the guards see that the medical droid is indeed coming, they leave their wounded comrades and run back toward the battle where they are needed, Dez has to RUN to catch up to Zero, but stops beside him as he examines one of the fallen men [Still alive but at 0 on condition track, and very wounded (2 hp remaining)]

[Image: DpylGfxm.jpg]

Looking into the room beyond  Zero sees  that there are 10 guardsmen hunkered down behind the control consoles in the main control room. Two of the guardsmen wait at the top of a set of stairs that lead down from the control room, probably to access the docking area beyond. The control room windows have been blasted  to mere shards by the hail of blaster fire coming from the docking area beyond.  The control room is raised, perhaps 30 feet above the florr of the docking area beyond.

In the docking area beyond is a raised docking pad, perhaps 10 feet above the docking facility floor, surrounded by a low blast wall (designed to keep exhaust and debris from thrusters from  burning everything in the docking area when a ship lands or takes off). The blast wall is currently providing cover for the source of all teh blaster fire, three security droids and afew storm troopers, with one of the droids manning a repeating blaster cannon.  beyond the Imperial defenders, also wiyth its docking gun providing covering fire, is an Imperial Lambda class shuttle.

The shuttle is obviously fully powered up and ready to go, but is prevented from departing y the bubble of a force field overhead.

There seems to be a stalemate.  The Imperials can't take off unless they can take the control room and disable the force field, and the guards want the ship, or at least to stop all hope of the Imperials escaping to get a signal out to warn of the Mayor's betrayal of Kratos. 

With her use of the Force, Shunna knows there are two Imperial stormtroopers with total cover (so Zero and Dez cannot see them because of the angle), that have made it to the door at the base of the stairs, so at an angle that the guards cannot see them either (directly below the windows, 30' down). She also knows there are a few people inside the shuttle, in teh shuttle cockpit.

At this angle only those people in the shuttle cockpit have a high enough vantage point to be able to see Zero and Dez at the back of the control room.

Time for initiatives.. 

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 05-02-2019

Initiative: [1d20+9] = 5+9 = 14