RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) (/showthread.php?tid=306)

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 10-16-2018

(10-14-2018, 08:57 PM)Dez Synn Wrote: Dez continues to search the aqualish one handed while dropping the comm-link and data pad on the ground and nudging them towards Shunna as she runs up.

"Check those. See if this man's story matches who he really is." Then back to the aqualish "Tell us your name."

Dez finds nothing more on the Aqualish except an ID tag.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 10-17-2018

"Ok..." Shunna says hesitantly to the complete stranger.  She will then proceed to check the comm-link and data pad for personal information.

[Use Computer +3; Shunna will attempt to take 10 if she can.  If not, feel free to roll. ]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - IT-O (Zero) - 10-17-2018

(10-16-2018, 05:53 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: ~"reactor control, designation: 9335-P.. That sounds wonderful  IT-0.. designated station medical droid  No one has cleaned these circuits in a long time. Thankfully no vermin survive the radiation. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. How can I be of assistance?"~

~I think I would like to get a little more intimate.  Lets cut off access to the reactor from outside locations so it's just me and you...~

[Use Computer +10; Result 19; I don't thinking I need to use a force point but on a 1d6 I rolled a 5. ]

[OoC:  If there is no outside access (For example, from the bridge) or it can't be cut off, I guess Zero will ask the reactor computer to shut the alarm off instead.]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 10-18-2018

~"reactor control, designation: 9335-P.. That is not necessary IT-0.. designated station medical droid.  My systems are closed to outside access, there is no physical connection. I can certainly shut off the alarm for you."~

The klaxxon abruptly stops, but the red flashing lights in the room continue.

[OoC IT-0 is quickly realizing that this system has no heuristic processing. It is probably dumber than your average datapad. The meatbags probably felt it was better not to have the computer be too smart as they wanted it to follow direction very literally.]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 10-18-2018

(10-17-2018, 03:30 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote: "Ok..." Shunna says hesitantly to the complete stranger.  She will then proceed to check the comm-link and data pad for personal information.

[Use Computer +3; Shunna will attempt to take 10 if she can.  If not, feel free to roll. ]

Shunna: use Computer [1d20+3] = 7+3 = 10

Shunna cannot gain access to the datapad on her first try, in fact she ends up making it Unfriendly to her rather than Indifferent.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 10-20-2018

[OoC: Do datapads require the same huge DC to influence its reaction as the big computer does?  Because if we can speed this up by taking 10 then I would rather do that.  If taking 10 wouldn't be enough then I guess she has no choice but to roll.]

[OoC: Use Computer +3; Result 15]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - IT-O (Zero) - 10-20-2018

Zero will be trying to find out if this computer controls the doors to the north where Dez is standing.  He will also see if this computer has the ability to contact the private ship and begin prelaunch procedures. 

You said this computer is in control of the shields?  Zero will look at the shields and see if he can shut them off.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 10-20-2018

(10-20-2018, 11:41 AM)Shunna Maza Wrote: [OoC: Do datapads require the same huge DC to influence its reaction as the big computer does?  Because if we can speed this up by taking 10 then I would rather do that.  If taking 10 wouldn't be enough then I guess she has no choice but to roll.]

[OoC: Use Computer +3; Result 15]
Datapads are just like computers. 15 +int modifier

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 10-20-2018

(10-20-2018, 11:53 AM)IT-O (Zero) Wrote: Zero will be trying to find out if this computer controls the doors to the north where Dez is standing.  He will also see if this computer has the ability to contact the private ship and begin prelaunch procedures. 

You said this computer is in control of the shields?  Zero will look at the shields and see if he can shut them off.
This computer is a closed system. It controls the reactor and radiation shield only. If you lower the radiation shield all the biological life forms within the area will start to die . Not a good idea

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - IT-O (Zero) - 10-20-2018

[OoC: I thought this computer controlled the shielding around the base.  So this reactor controls all the power in the base and mines?  Does it control the power for anything else?  ]