RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) (/showthread.php?tid=306)

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 10-11-2018

Yes, using a force point represents the PLOT ARMOR of heroes.. so any time.

No question of whether or not Zero will be able to shut down the alarm.. Only question is how much time it will take and is it worth the effort. Smile you will need a Full round action at leat to improve access to friendly before you can Issue a command to shut down the alarm.. The computer terminal is actually Indifferent to Zero because he is recognized station staff.. just not a technician/engineer.. were this Ubi or Shunna it would be currently Hostile.

The reason I mentioned scomp link was tro point out that they only help with tthe Acquire Information task.. not the Improve Access or issue a command tasks.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Dez Synn - 10-11-2018

Did Dez find anything searching teh aqualish?

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - IT-O (Zero) - 10-11-2018

[OoC: Well with how, The Unseen Servant has been treating me lately, I'm feeling like the unwanted Red Headed, Jawa, Step-Child. ]

[OoC2: Zero is using his Scomp.  I know it doesn't help him at the moment but I don't want to accidently forget to use it later.  It also makes more sense then Zero using his hands to type. ]

[Full Round Action]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 10-11-2018

OoC: since we ruled you can use force point after the result.. consider the force point unused.. it was not needed.. 19 is a success.. 

~reactor control, designation: 9335-P.. How can I help you today IT-0.. designated station medical droid?~

Dez, finds a datapad and a hand-held comm link, no weapons.

"Please don't shoot me.. I'm just here to monitor the reactor status.."
the aqualish pleads in his bubbling sounding voice.

While Zero gets acquainted with the rreactor, what arre dez and Ubi doing?

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Dez Synn - 10-12-2018

"Where were you going?" 

Dez doesn't move her gun from teh aqualish's back as she waits for someone to arrive and take the datapad from her, while she interrogates the aqualish.

"We won't hurt you if you cooperate. We are just leaving this drek-hole."

Persuasion: Change Attitude [1d20+14] = 12+14 = 26

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 10-12-2018

(10-12-2018, 12:11 AM)Dez Synn Wrote: "Where were you going?" 

Dez doesn't move her gun from teh aqualish's back as she waits for someone to arrive and take the datapad from her, while she interrogates the aqualish.

"We won't hurt you if you cooperate. We are just leaving this drek-hole."

Persuasion: Change Attitude [1d20+14] = 12+14 = 26

[OoC The aqualish is currently Unfriendly, so -5 to Influence, and if you are no longer a threat  he will shift to one category more hostile as soon as he is safe.
Your Persuasion calms him a little.. he is now indifferent..  Note: that means he will return to Unfriendly as soon as he is safe]

"I was attempting to get to an elevator, to get away from you, and stormtroopers and all the blaster fire going on."

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - IT-O (Zero) - 10-14-2018

[OoC: On my next turn...]

Quote:~reactor control, designation: 9335-P.. How can I help you today IT-0.. designated station medical droid?~

Zero continues to try to adjust the computer's attitude.  ~I could use an Oil bath,9335-P, but couldn't we all...  Would you like me to ask maintenance to give you a good thorough D&C to clean out those cobwebs hiding deep in your circuits?~ 

[Adjust Attitude:  Use computer +10; Result 29!; No need to use a Force Point.]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 10-14-2018

Shunna continues to run 24 squares to [CL/24] (I think)

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Dez Synn - 10-14-2018

Dez continues to search the aqualish one handed while dropping the comm-link and data pad on the ground and nudging them towards Shunna as she runs up.

"Check those. See if this man's story matches who he really is." Then back to the aqualish "Tell us your name."

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 10-16-2018

(10-14-2018, 08:14 PM)IT-O (Zero) Wrote: [OoC: On my next turn...]

Quote:~reactor control, designation: 9335-P.. How can I help you today IT-0.. designated station medical droid?~

Zero continues to try to adjust the computer's attitude.  ~I could use an Oil bath,9335-P, but couldn't we all...  Would you like me to ask maintenance to give you a good thorough D&C to clean out those cobwebs hiding deep in your circuits?~ 

[Adjust Attitude:  Use computer +10; Result 29!; No need to use a Force Point.]

~"reactor control, designation: 9335-P.. That sounds wonderful  IT-0.. designated station medical droid  No one has cleaned these circuits in a long time. Thankfully no vermin survive the radiation. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. How can I be of assistance?"~