RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) (/showthread.php?tid=306)

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Dez Synn - 10-07-2018

"Who are you?  Turn around and place your hands on that wall."

If the aqualish does as she asks she will quickly search him for weapons or comm-links.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 04:54 AM)IT-O (Zero) Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 04:51 AM)DM Vitkyng Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 04:44 AM)IT-O (Zero) Wrote: [OoC: Is Zero able to fly over the hole toward the Techs without being damaged? ]

With the alarms suddenly start going off, Zero says, "The odds of our escaping are diminishing as I vocabulate.  I will need a name change again by the end of this.  How does just 'IT' sound?"

Leaving the Aqualish to Dez, Zero vociferates to the Technicians, "Shut that alarm off!"

[Pew]

[Attack +3; Result 4; Rolled a ONE!  Told you I've been rolling badly.]

"That was a warning shot!!"

You are immune to radiation damage.. so you are safe.  Biologicals not so much. You were not clear.. so assuming you fly through the energy shield before you fire. Shooting through (ie iNTO  the shield) would be useless.

If shooting through the energy shield is useless, wouldn't it damage Zero if he flew into said energy shield?  Or does it only block energy and not physical passage?  Do I see weapons on the Techs?

[OoC: There are two types of shields in SW.. Ray shields and Particle shields.. and the a few hybrids.

Ray shields stop high energy attacks.. like lasers, radiation, etc.
Particle shields stop objects, like spaceships, and space debris.  the forcefield keeping the atmosphere inside a docking bay would be a particle shield.. one so tight that even gas particles do not pass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7QU628_olo

A particle shield would not be needed here to stop radiation leakage, just ray shielding. Fog's shield in the arena was both, ray and particle.]

There are no weapons visible on the techs.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 10-07-2018

The talz runs up to guard3.1 and attempts to search him for weapons and remove the mans helmet (and comm-link)

Dez and Zero I moved you each as appropriate, let me know if I need to adjust. 

Ubi, Shunna, Callie, and the Zabrak can all act.

[Image: RdIyRtmm.jpg]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 10-07-2018

[Maintaining Force Grip]
If he passes out she will move left to [BS/28].  If he's still conscious she points her lightsaber at the guard and order him to give up.

Shunna says to Ubi, "I think someone was trying to get your attention over there."  She motions to the north.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Ubi Sunt - 10-07-2018

Ooc- Yeah I was just thinking about that earlier today. I never responded! lol
"Dez Synn! Glad you made it! We gotta get outta here!" Ubi shouts from across the chamber and over the sounds of blaster fire.  "Don't shoot that lady over there, she's with me."  He says to the others and hopes the Talz understood.
Ubi rushes up to the last guard standing and levels his two blasters on him.  "Drop it." He commands, hoping this guard could lead them to the ship he hoped hadn't left yet.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 10-08-2018

The guard passes out almost immediately. [Wow choked him out even after he surrendeerred .. col Tongue]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 10-09-2018

(10-07-2018, 10:04 PM)Ubi Sunt Wrote: Ooc- Yeah I was just thinking about that earlier today. I never responded! lol
"Dez Synn! Glad you made it! We gotta get outta here!" Ubi shouts from across the chamber and over the sounds of blaster fire.  "Don't shoot that lady over there, she's with me."  He says to the others and hopes the Talz understood.
Ubi rushes up to the last guard standing and levels his two blasters on him.  "Drop it." He commands, hoping this guard could lead them to the ship he hoped hadn't left yet.

He had already dropped his blaster and was held by Shunna's force grip.  She just choked him out.

Callie jogs around the room, reaching BW-23.

The aqualish turns and puts his hands flat against the wall, doing as Dez ordered.

The three technicians stand up slowly and turn to face the droid. "Whoa there droid, careful where you shoot that thing.. you could overload the reactor."

Zero roll a Perception check.

[Image: cRYoqBVm.jpg]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - IT-O (Zero) - 10-09-2018

[Perception +7; Result 18; I'm at work and the computer sucks so the link to text button doesn't work.]

[ http://www.unseenservant.com/default.asp?do=showone&id=163021&macid=0 ]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 10-10-2018

Round Three

Initiatives
17.9 - Dez
16.8 - Zero - Interrogation Droid
15.9 - Njon (Talz)
15.4 - Ubi Sunt
12.9 - Shunna
12.9 - Callie
12.9 - Zabrak
10.3 - Engineer
10.2 - Technicians

Still holding her blaster with her right hand, Dez begins to pat the aqualish down looking for any weapons or comm-links.

(10-09-2018, 06:03 AM)IT-O (Zero) Wrote: [Perception +7; Result 18; I'm at work and the computer sucks so the link to text button doesn't work.]

[ http://www.unseenservant.com/default.asp?do=showone&id=163021&macid=0 ]

Zero notices that sitting on the console next to one of the control panels is a small device that any droid instantly recognizes and hates.. a droid caller.

And while technician1 is talking to Zero, technician2's hand is feeling slowly behind him for it. [Remember though.. youir restraining bolt was disabled by that smuggler droid M1K-L1G]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - IT-O (Zero) - 10-10-2018

Spotting the second guard feeling for the Droid Caller, Zero's red pupil narrows.  The droid drifts upward over their heads --out of arms reach-- and then a round sphere pops out of a storage compartment and plinks to the ground at the Techs feet.

[Move Action]
  • Fly over their heads.
  • Draw Stun Grenade as part of move action

[OoC:  Is dropping a grenade a Free Action or a Standard Action?  I will assume it's a Standard action.]

[Standard Action]
"I said, stop the alarm!  Not reach for Droid Caller!  If Technicians continues to defy this droid's requests, this droid will be required to use greater countermeasures."