RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) (/showthread.php?tid=306)

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - IT-O (Zero) - 10-04-2018

[OoC: Where is guard 3.6?  You said, "Guard 3.6 on the far side of the room starts waving."  

Also did the intimidate work on the Aqualish?

Also... I want to make sure I am clear about what the red color is on the tokens.  One guard is red outlined, two are all red and the beast is glowing red.  I assume this is varying degrees in damage?  Outlined red is up to 50% damage? All red is 51% to 75% damage and glowing red is 76% to 99% damage?  ]

"Might I ask what you are doing?" Zero asks Dez when she starts waving and yelling at someone across the room.  "This is not a Space Cruise-liner, and I'm a Droid Medic, not an Entertainment Director.  I only agreed to take you with me because I didn't want to see you do the Dance of the Seven Veils for Attila-the-Station-Commander.  Now you want to pick up stragglers and make this a Road-Trip?"   

[Ready:  If the intimidate didn't work then Zero will shoot the Aqualish. ]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 10-05-2018

(10-04-2018, 07:08 PM)IT-O (Zero) Wrote: [OoC: Where is guard 3.6?  You said, "Guard 3.6 on the far side of the room starts waving."  

Guard3.6 is Dez.. in disguise as a guard, before the group realized it was her.

(10-04-2018, 07:08 PM)IT-O (Zero) Wrote: Also did the intimidate work on the Aqualish?
You will not know until the aqualish's turn to respond.

(10-04-2018, 07:08 PM)IT-O (Zero) Wrote: Also... I want to make sure I am clear about what the red color is on the tokens.  One guard is red outlined, two are all red and the beast is glowing red.  I assume this is varying degrees in damage?  Outlined red is up to 50% damage? All red is 51% to 75% damage and glowing red is 76% to 99% damage?  ]

You are over-thinking and complicating it. Red outlined is severely wounded. All red is dead. The kintan strider went all red in a strange way due to the token having transparent sections.. the kintan strider is down. To recap.. two all red guards and kintan strider are eliminated.

(10-04-2018, 07:08 PM)IT-O (Zero) Wrote: "Might I ask what you are doing?" Zero asks Dez when she starts waving and yelling at someone across the room.  "This is not a Space Cruise-liner, and I'm a Droid Medic, not an Entertainment Director.  I only agreed to take you with me because I didn't want to see you do the Dance of the Seven Veils for Attila-the-Station-Commander.  Now you want to pick up stragglers and make this a Road-Trip?"   

[Ready:  If the intimidate didn't work then Zero will shoot the Aqualish. ]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 10-05-2018

Initiatives

19.9 - Guards
17.9 - Guard 3.6 - revealed as Dez!
16.8 - Interrogation Droid.. with Dez
15.9 - Njon (Talz)
15.4 - Ubi Sunt
12.9 - Shunna
12.9 - Callie
12.9 - Zabrak
12.01 - Kintan Strider
10.3 - Engineer
10.2 - Technicians

Njon's Turn

The talz moves forward and aims his blaster at Guard3.4. He connects solidly with the guards armour vest, scoring a deep burn on the guard's shoulder. The guard keeps his feet, though fear appears in his eyes.

[Njon (Talz) Point Blank Attack [1d20+8] = 12+8 = 20, Damage [3d8+2] = 10+2 = 12]

Ubi, Shunna, then the Zabrak and Callie all get to act now.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Ubi Sunt - 10-05-2018

Ubi casually walks forward and raises two blaster pistols to fire at guard 3.4.  "Come and get it boys!"(Moving 3 squares to BM/30, using Dual Weapon Mastery, and Cover Fire)

Cover Fire - When you make a ranged attack with a pistol or rifle, all allies within 6 squares of you when the attack is made gain a +1 bonus to Reflex Defense until the start of your next turn. Allies within range don’t need to be within your line of sight to gain the bonus.

[url=[1d20+3] = 8+3 = 11]Dual Weapon Mastery[/url]
Damage [url=[3d6+1] = 7+1 = 8][3d6+1] = 7+1 = 8[/url]
[url=[1d20+3] = 18+3 = 21]Dual Weapon Mastery[/url]
Damage [url=[3d6+1] = 6+1 = 7][3d6+1] = 6+1 = 7[/url]

(10-05-2018, 09:02 PM)Ubi Sunt Wrote: Ubi casually walks forward and raises two blaster pistols to fire at guard 3.4.  "Come and get it boys!"(Moving 3 squares to BM/30, using Dual Weapon Mastery, and Cover Fire)

Cover Fire - When you make a ranged attack with a pistol or rifle, all allies within 6 squares of you when the attack is made gain a +1 bonus to Reflex Defense until the start of your next turn. Allies within range don’t need to be within your line of sight to gain the bonus.

[url=[1d20+3] = 8+3 = 11]Dual Weapon Mastery[/url]
Damage [url=[3d6+1] = 7+1 = 8][3d6+1] = 7+1 = 8[/url]
[url=[1d20+3] = 18+3 = 21]Dual Weapon Mastery[/url]
Damage [url=[3d6+1] = 6+1 = 7][3d6+1] = 6+1 = 7[/url]

Ubi's first shot misses, but his second catches the guard in the opposit shoulder from Njon's shot. the guard collapses in a heap.

Shunna's turn.
[Image: 0uhHi2Hm.jpg]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 10-06-2018

[Move Action]
  • Move to [I think] BO/33. [The right side of the beast] and then UTF on Guard 3.1.

[Standard Action]
  • Use the Forcce +15; Result 27
  • Force Power: Force Grip
  • Effect: If your Use the Force check equals or exceeds the target’s Fortitude Defense, the target takes 6d6 points of damage and can only take a single Swift Action on their next turn. Otherwise, the target takes half damage and may act normally, and you may not maintain the power.
  • Damage: 6d6; Result 20
  • SPECIAL: If he doesn't go unconscious... She will maintain her concentration on the guard to continue damaging him from round to round. Maintaining the Force Grip Power is a Standard Action, and she must make a new Use the Force check each round. If she suffers damage while maintaining a Force Grip, she must succeed on a Use the Force check (DC = 15 + damage taken) to continue concentrating.

Shunna casually raises her hand toward the guard...

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 10-06-2018

The guard says to Shunna.. "So i'm still in command? You'll speak to the emperor about th..<gurgle>"   oops sorry.. different scene   https://youtu.be/JIeftsgca5U?t=186

Shunna moves forward and gestures.. the guards eyes bulge.. and he stumbles [-1 step], he looks like he is barely fighting to remain conscious.

Callie follows Shunna up to BO32 and reaches out her hand. Suddenly Guard3.3, who had been attempting to flee is lifted off his feet and flies backwards to slam into the wall just beside Callie and falls unmoving to the floor. By the odd angle you see his neck at you know he is dead.

[Callie: Use the Force [1d20+10] = 14+10 = 24Callie: UtF Move Object Damage [4d6] = 12]

"Oops, I didn't mean to kill him.."

Then the zabrak races forward. Moving up behind Shunna he sees the situation and keeps moving, attempting to outflank the last guard [Guard3.1]. The zabrak reaches BQ37, just beside the guard.

The aqualish looks at Dez.. and the droid hovering beside her.. and raises his hands. "Don't kill me.. I.. I just work here."

The technicians continue to cower behind the console in the reactor dome, but one of them must have found the guts to hit an alarm, because suddenly the lights in the room turn red and klaxxons start going off again.

ROUND TWO

Initiatives

19.9 - Guards
17.9 - Dez
16.8 - Zero - Interrogation Droid
15.9 - Njon (Talz)
15.4 - Ubi Sunt
12.9 - Shunna
12.9 - Callie
12.9 - Zabrak
10.3 - Engineer
10.2 - Technicians

The last remaining guard [guard3.1] drops his blaster and clutches at his throat, gasping for air and making pitiful gestures. you are not sure, but you think he wants to surrender. Or maybe he's sticking his tongue out at Shunna.. while turning blue..

Dez and Zeros can act.

[Image: 3PO7NYkm.jpg]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - IT-O (Zero) - 10-07-2018

[OoC: Is Zero able to fly over the hole toward the Techs without being damaged? ]

With the alarms suddenly start going off, Zero says, "The odds of our escaping are diminishing as I vocabulate.  I will need a name change again by the end of this.  How does just 'IT' sound?"

Leaving the Aqualish to Dez, Zero vociferates to the Technicians, "Shut that alarm off!"

[Pew]

[Attack +3; Result 4; Rolled a ONE!  Told you I've been rolling badly.]

"That was a warning shot!!"

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 04:44 AM)IT-O (Zero) Wrote: [OoC: Is Zero able to fly over the hole toward the Techs without being damaged? ]

With the alarms suddenly start going off, Zero says, "The odds of our escaping are diminishing as I vocabulate.  I will need a name change again by the end of this.  How does just 'IT' sound?"

Leaving the Aqualish to Dez, Zero vociferates to the Technicians, "Shut that alarm off!"

[Pew]

You are immune to radiation damage.. so you are safe.  Biologicals not so much. You were not clear.. so assuming you fly through the energy shield before you fire. Shooting through (ie iNTO  the shield) would be useless.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - IT-O (Zero) - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 04:51 AM)DM Vitkyng Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 04:44 AM)IT-O (Zero) Wrote: [OoC: Is Zero able to fly over the hole toward the Techs without being damaged? ]

[Pew]

You are immune to radiation damage.. so you are safe.  Biologicals not so much. You were not clear.. so assuming you fly through the energy shield before you fire. Shooting through (ie iNTO  the shield) would be useless.

If shooting through the energy shield is useless, wouldn't it damage Zero if he flew into said energy shield?  Or does it only block energy and not physical passage?  Do I see weapons on the Techs?