RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) (/showthread.php?tid=306)

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 06-03-2018

(04-15-2018, 05:33 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: Immediately after Ubi's charade is shouted into the comms, the conversation on the open comms ends in the sound of blaster fire...

A moment later the voice of the other Stormtrooper comes through the comms 
~"All remaining troopers fall back to the shuttle. You have one minute until we are blasting our way out. Stragglers will be left behind."~

[OoC: The problem I see is, the voice on the comm said there was only 1 minute before they are blasting their way out.  I'm not sure how the base can all evacuate in one minute unless it is fairly small.  There also isn't much, if any time to be resuscitating Troopers and then mind tricking him into leading us out.  I guestimate that so far it's been 5 or 6 rounds of using the force and discussion.  Another 2 rounds to resusitate and mind trick is only leaving us 2 to 3 rounds to find the ship before it starts trying to leave or blast its way out!  And I seem to be the only one here...   Undecided  ]

Shunna decides to search her feelings once more to decide if traveling up through the northern hallway would yield favorable or unfavorable results for me to find the shuttle bay in the immediate future.  

[OoC2: The DC is 15 and my UTF is 15 so it's automatic.]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Ubi Sunt - 06-03-2018

Uni didn't wait for the others, he grabbed the stormtrooper and ran down the hallway. He will try the door in the next room first, hoping that it lead to the shuttle and it was still there...

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 06-04-2018

(06-03-2018, 05:31 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote:
(04-15-2018, 05:33 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: Immediately after Ubi's charade is shouted into the comms, the conversation on the open comms ends in the sound of blaster fire...

A moment later the voice of the other Stormtrooper comes through the comms 
~"All remaining troopers fall back to the shuttle. You have one minute until we are blasting our way out. Stragglers will be left behind."~

[OoC: The problem I see is, the voice on the comm said there was only 1 minute before they are blasting their way out.  I'm not sure how the base can all evacuate in one minute unless it is fairly small.  There also isn't much, if any time to be resuscitating Troopers and then mind tricking him into leading us out.  I guestimate that so far it's been 5 or 6 rounds of using the force and discussion.  Another 2 rounds to resusitate and mind trick is only leaving us 2 to 3 rounds to find the ship before it starts trying to leave or blast its way out!  And I seem to be the only one here...   Undecided  ]

Shunna decides to search her feelings once more to decide if traveling up through the northern hallway would yield favorable or unfavorable results for me to find the shuttle bay in the immediate future.  

[OoC2: The DC is 15 and my UTF is 15 so it's automatic.]

[OoC  it has been three rounds since you heard that announcement.]

Your sensation of the Force is pushing you North in an almost palpable tug.

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 06-04-2018

Ubi picks up an unconscious stormtrooper and begins to carry him fireman style, towards the North. Moving 1 square per round as a full round action as you are carrying a trooper (75 kg, in armour +10 kg) plus your own gear (30 kg)

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Ubi Sunt - 06-05-2018

Ooc - The Talz could help maybe?  If not, I present you, the Ranger Roll! Ranger Roll  (the Ranger Roll starts at 1:36) Doesn't change the full round action but it is cool and I hope no one ever has to do itSmile

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 06-05-2018

[OoC: Very cool vid!!!  "Grab onto my nuts, I'm a Seal!!!"   Tongue   

Quick question though, may I ask why we are dragging a Storm Trooper with us?  ]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 06-05-2018

[OoC Sure the Talz or Zabrak can help, but still gonna be 1/4 speed, when you could just leave the trooper behind or wake one up]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Ubi Sunt - 06-05-2018

(06-05-2018, 02:13 AM)Shunna Maza Wrote: [OoC: Very cool vid!!!  "Grab onto my nuts, I'm a Seal!!!"   Tongue   

Quick question though, may I ask why we are dragging a Storm Trooper with us?  ]

Ooc - I thought we could wake him up later.  I'd rather find the ship first and decide whether or not we needed an awake storm trooper than wake up the stormtrooper to find out we didn't need to waste time waking him up.  But I guess moving one square at a time makes it a mute point now...

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 06-05-2018

[OoC: If you have your heart set on bringing him, you might be able to just drag him.  If this is anything like D&D I think you can drag x5 your normal max press. ]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 06-05-2018

(06-05-2018, 03:06 AM)Shunna Maza Wrote: [OoC: If you have your heart set on bringing him, you might be able to just drag him.  If this is anything like D&D I think you can drag x5 your normal max press. ]

Still at 1 square per round.. thought youwanted to catch the shuttle before it left.