RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) (/showthread.php?tid=306)

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 05-09-2018

(04-20-2018, 04:57 AM)Callie Wrote: "But that was my only reason for coming here.  Can't we just keep killing pirates and take one of their ships?  There must be other ships here."

"One, we are suppose to be the good guys so we should not murder pirates.  We should try to bring them to justice.  Two, you said it was your only reason for coming here.  How did you get here?"

"Perhaps one of these Troopers know where the second docking facility is?"  

Are any of them conscious?  Is someone good at diplomacy?  Intimidation?  Or should I just mind trick one of them to take us to the facility?

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 05-17-2018

Several of the troopers lying on the sands of the arena are merely unconscious (0 health).

The Zabrak speaks up... "Wandering around killing pirates and slavers in the station sounds like fun... do you suppose they all might be wearing name tags?"

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Ubi Sunt - 05-26-2018

"I don't have time to go hunting down every pirate or slaver in the galaxy.  My mission was to return a favor and fix my ship.  We have to get out of here now or we will be trapped on this blasted Rock!" Ubi barks back. "We are running out of time, lets grab one of these troopers and go where they were heading.  There's a shaft and another door that way."  Ubi grabs the least dead looking trooper and pulls him over his shoulder.  "Lets move!"

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 05-28-2018

[OoC: Back when Nerdred was DMing he said I got all my equipment back.  In Shunna's equipment is a Long Range Comlink.  Would it be able to reach Long?]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 05-28-2018

[You did get all your equipment back yes. and see post http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread.php?tid=306&pid=32589#pid32589 where I described comm-link ranges. You haven't tried yet so you are not sure. You can hope the Wild Card is within 200km (high orbit).]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Shunna Maza - 05-28-2018

Well in the interest of at least we tried, Shunna will attempt to contact this Long individual with her Long Range Comlink. 

[OoC:  Assuming that doesn't work, are there any Troopers who are still conscious? Like the one that Shunna Mind Tricked?  I also assume the Trooper Ubi is carrying is unconscious? ]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 05-28-2018

[That stormtrooper was gunned down by the Zabrak when he attempted to flee. The mind trick was 'broken' when Ubi shot at him when he reported his status via comms ( see thread starting with post #282 - http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread.php?tid=306&pid=32263#pid32263]

There are no conscious troopers, though quite a few could be easily brought round.

There is nothing but static from the comm-link when you attempt to contact the Wild Card on the frequency given by Ubi.

(04-17-2018, 03:16 AM)Ubi Sunt Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 08:02 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote: "Ummm... is it possible someone uses or fiddles with one of the radios in the helmet to use it to contact your friend out there?"

"I might be able to but what about that Imperial shuttle?  Shouldn't we try to get to it just in case?  The Stormtroopers were fleeing that way."
  He points down the corridor. "I saw a shaft leading up and another set of doors worth checking out."  

(mechanic +8 to adjust comms)  

Ooc - DMPC Ubi if you need to keep things moving, Posting will be difficult for me the next few days.

Seeing as they seem to have quickly run out of options, Shunna says, "I guess don't have any choice.  Lets take Ubi's suggestion and follow in the direction the Troopers were fleeing."  The blade of her lightsaber lights up with a 'PssShewwww...'  Shunna then runs after the fleeing troopers while stating.  "Follow me."

(05-28-2018, 03:57 AM)Shunna Maza Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 03:16 AM)Ubi Sunt Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 08:02 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote: "Ummm... is it possible someone uses or fiddles with one of the radios in the helmet to use it to contact your friend out there?"

"I might be able to but what about that Imperial shuttle?  Shouldn't we try to get to it just in case?  The Stormtroopers were fleeing that way."
  He points down the corridor. "I saw a shaft leading up and another set of doors worth checking out."  

(mechanic +8 to adjust comms)  

Ooc - DMPC Ubi if you need to keep things moving, Posting will be difficult for me the next few days.

Seeing as they seem to have quickly run out of options, Shunna says, "I guess don't have any choice.  Lets take Ubi's suggestion and follow in the direction the Troopers were fleeing."  The blade of her lightsaber lights up with a 'PssShewwww...'  Shunna then runs after the fleeing troopers while stating.  "Follow me."

[ooC one correction, none of the trropers managed to flee. LOL.. they all tried to flee North but you cut em all down. None of them even made it to the room Ubi looked in. Beyond that you will be guessing which turns the troopers planned .]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 05-31-2018

bump.. heading north or reviving a trooper??