RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) (/showthread.php?tid=306)

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza + Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 11-29-2017

[OoC - FYI SW Saga does not have a 5' step rule either, but along with the diagonal move change I think I am just going to declare that movement rules are as per D^D 3.5, because it looks like they just oversimplified move to everyone's detriment. I will try and get a Houserule post created to track these houserule changes tomorrow, along with reading AD&D 1st ed PHb and Unearthed arcana books for my character idea for MiB's Ravenloft game]

Captain Sunt's Turn

Sunt quickly sprints back out of the range of both the Stormtroopers and the Station Security, reaching the fallen Zabrak. [L18]
As he moves he pulls out the small comm-link from his pocket and yells into it "Long, what the frak is going on out there? It is all farkled down here? ... Long?'

Nothing but static comes back, whoever this Long is, they are not responding.

"Frak! We're still being jammed! We need a comm that works!"

Njon the Talz' Turn

Njon, not knowing what the Stormtroopers are going to do, but knowing for certain that the station guards will throw him back in the mines, takes aim and fires his blaster at them.

[Njon: HitDamage 12] Hitting Guard 2, who remains standing.

Stormtroopers' Turn

The four troopers quickly move to positions that provide cover and desperately try and clear a path ahead with a hail of autofire from their blaster rifles. Unable to find cover quickly enough the, squad of station security is completely gunned down.

Map updated
[Image: arena-round-5.jpg]

Round 5

Initiatives

Callie: 28
Kratos - 26
F0G - 25
Station Security: 21
Shunna - 19
Ubi Sunt - 16
Friendlies - 10
Storm Troopers - 7

[Callie's Turn]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza + Callie) - Callie - 11-29-2017

"Hey, I wanted to do that!" Callie runs over to the nearest fallen trooper and snags his rifle while diving and rolling towards cover.

(looks like N13 on the map.)

Acrobatics [1d20+9] = 18+9 = 27

(11-29-2017, 11:47 AM)Callie Wrote: "Hey, I wanted to do that!"  Callie runs over to the nearest fallen trooper and snags his rifle while diving and rolling towards cover.

(looks like N13 on the map.)

Acrobatics [1d20+9] = 18+9 = 27

[OoO you posted before I finished editting my post above.. so taht may affect your action. Note if yoyu move to N13 that is doing the complete opposite of what shunna advised as that will be directly adjacent to her, yes it will give you cover, but cover does not do much vs grenades.]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza + Callie) - Shunna Maza - 11-29-2017

DM Vitkyng Wrote:[OoC: you posted before I finished editting my post above.. so that may affect your action. Note if you move to N13 that is doing the complete opposite of what Shunna advised as that will be directly adjacent to her, yes it will give you cover, but cover does not do much vs grenades.]

Angry  kapow   rekt 

Tongue

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza + Callie) - Callie - 11-30-2017

(Well then...  Unless I can maneuver to the other side of the stairs, you're stuck with grenade bait here.  Wink

(Oh and Shunna....

[Image: NxKYag0.png]

(Sorry, couldn't resist that.   Tongue

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza + Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 12-01-2017

Callie tumbles across the mouth of the fighting pit entrance, scooping up a fallen stormtroopers rifle as she does.

[Fighting defensively, acrobatics, no attack taken = +10 reflex defense until next turn. no check for acrobatics was needed though.]

Quote:Acrobatics 

If you are Trained in the Acrobatics skill, you instead gain a +5 dodge bonus to your Reflex Defense when you Fight Defensibly, or a +10 dodge bonus if you choose to make no Attacks.

[Callie now has an  Blastech E-11 Blaster Rifle, with the folding stock extended, and an indeterminate number of charges in the power pack]

FOG's Turn

FOG turns to the wall next to him and  touches a hidden access panel. He punches something into the keypad and abruptly a shimmering forcefield encloses the entryway he is standing in.

"Things just got hairy folks!"

Map updated
[Image: arena-round-5_1.jpg]

Shunn's Turn

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza + Callie) - Shunna Maza - 12-01-2017

[OoC: You're lucky I'm not your Supervisor, you lil bitch!   Angry   Tongue  ]

Shunna moves to [P13] put some space between her and Callie.  She then uses another move action to pull out her blaster.

[OoC2:  I'm not sure where cover is but I think I remember you saying there being a low wall that can be looked over.  So Shunna will be using it for as much cover as she can get while she prepares her next action.  She is just holding the blaster in her other hand.  She isn't attempting to fight with two weapons. ]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza + Callie) - DM Vitkyng - 12-01-2017

Shunna moves up to the lower row of seats in the stands, where she has the low wall for cover, and prepares to fire.

Caprtain Sunt's Turn

Captain Sunt takes a 5' step and begins rifling through the belt pack of the fallen trooper, until he finds what he is looking for, a med pac.  he then turns and begins attempting to revive the fallen zabrak.  his poor efforts seem to have no result.

Njon the Talz' Turn

Njon takes careful aim [2 swift actions] then fires at the trooper in X8, hitting him squarely in the chest, nocking him to teh ground behind the medical stretcher he had been using for cover.

Stormtrooper's Turn

The three remaining Stormtroopers all begin to withdraw, taking fully defensive postures as they move up the passageway, ducking into cover along the passage wherever possible.

Map updated
[Image: arena-round-6.jpg]

Round 6

Initiatives

Callie: 28
F0G - 25
Shunna - 19
Ubi Sunt - 16
Friendlies - 10
Storm Troopers - 7

[Callie's Turn]

RE: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza + Callie) - Callie - 12-01-2017

(You should be able to draw your blaster as part of a move action allowing you to take a shot in the same round. Or am I just thinking 3.5?)

Callie takes a shot at one of the stormtroopers, looking smoothly professional. "Hey there, I'm Callista. I like shooting Stormtroopers. You like shooting Stormtroopers. We should do lunch."

Shootin' [1d20+6] = 20+6 = 26
damage [3d8+2] = 14+2 = 16 (Double for 32!)